I've learned why it's called the "cult" of Apple...

I've learned why it's called the "cult" of Apple. It's because it's a smaller community generally that uses all Apple products, because very few people can afford all Apple products.

Also, those few people who can understand how fucking amazingly those products all work.

My MacBook Air, iPad Pro 11'', and iPhone 6s are all wonderful devices. I'm thinking of getting an Apple TV too and possibly the 16'' MacBook Pro when it comes out.

It's not a cult, but it is a religion.

Attached: knowledge_graph_logo.png (302x302, 10K)

k.

why is the apple ecosystem so comfy bros

God you plebbit zoomers are fucking fag. Ive never met any one these apple cultists. I'll i see is you faggot crying about them every day. If you dont like them, stop going on the apple forums or hanging around apple stores

OP is a faggot.

Android users, or should I say incels, simply cannot understand this OP. I would feel sorry for them, but they chose their plight.

apple is like choosing a bus pass over a car

No, it's like buying New or Semi-used cars rather than 1999 Hondas.

no, it's like buying a tesla over a corolla

No, it's like buying apple over android

It's called a cult because it's a group of brainwashed morons deluding themselves into thinking their low quality chinktrash products are good.

Attached: 1550658959644.jpg (2048x1536, 765K)

All those options have worse touchpads, worse biometrics, worse support, worse ecosystem support, etc.

Apple does make some great products. Apple TV blows the Nvidia Shit out of the water and for tablets the Ipad is the ideal choice.

Spotted the brainwashed morons.

based

desu i feel they have way more going for them now than they did in the past
Phone tech has slowed down so much that the performance differences are less of an issue and the privacy gap has swung way into apple's favour
Their laptops still kinda suck dick and i wish they made a budget version of their macbooks that could occupy a good buildquality/privacy niche on the lower end of specs where performance isn't an issue regardless

>xps
overheating coil whine qc lottery dogshit now with killer wireless cancer
>precision
this is a joke
>thinkpad
80 series with high end panels were the last decent options and they're gone now
>Zbook
trash
>Elitebook
terrible build quality and hinge
>G7
don't know

all laptops in 2019 are total dogshit. I am praying for a good xps redesign with ice lake refresh. failing that I'll be getting a macbook if they replace the keyboards

>80 series with high end panels were the last decent options and they're gone now

Those panels are a fucking joke.
X1 has 14" 500 nit 4k Dolby HDR

>14 inchlet

>being able to afford expensive things makes you part of a cult
>wasting money on status symbols means I'm rich

>cope

still not available in most countries. is the 400 nit lower power panel decent?

I use a MacBook for work and I bought an xps 13 brand new fully specced a month ago. I’m returning it next week as it’s less ergonomic in every way and 4K scaling is a huge fucking meme.

/thread
If you see someone using an apple product, you just know they're a gullible drooling retard.

imagine being so desperate to save your sinking ship that you resort to samefagging
(you) revoked

Attached: 2019-05-06-08-00-49.jpg (770x497, 37K)

>very few people can afford all Apple products.
This is what poor people think

The goyim doesen't knoe What's good for him

teslas are shit

t. VAG shill

OP is not only a faggot ... But alsoba nigger.

Attached: 1363532754723.jpg (672x712, 66K)