Do you have a plastic cover for your couch? no? then you shouldn't have a case for your phone

do you have a plastic cover for your couch? no? then you shouldn't have a case for your phone

Attached: 1543235117112.jpg (630x630, 31K)

Cope

My couch also doesn't get carried in my pocket, nor is my couch made of materials that will break when dropped. This is a shitty analogy.

but i don't, cases are for fags
i laser engraved a cute illya on the backplate of my phone though

kys yourself

I have fabric covers for my couch actually. Much easier to throw in the wash than trying to clean by hand.

absolutely based and objectively correct opinion

a case is a device that downgraded the usability and experience of a phone to provide accessibility options to the disabled and other dexteritylets.

This, same. I put sheets on my bed as well. I wonder if ops house is a neets paradise

I do . why would I pay for it to be upholstered when plastic protects the threads.

hey at least is not a food analogy

do you leave the stickers on your apples when you eat them

I hope someone smacks your phone out of your hand on accident of course

No and i take the stickers off my phone too.

Itt extreme phone pinchers acting all tough. We all know everyone uses screen protectors and cases. Stop lying. You don't sound cool you sound autistic.

>cases protecting phones that have been dropped
Aren't the cases rigidly attached to the phone such that the case transfers the energy directly to the phone?

Great analogy user.
Sit on your phone and crush it to atoms you landwhale.

You act like cases aren't commonly made if things like rubber and other energy absorbent materials. Even plastic protects your phone to some degree

Bet you'll be wishing you put a cover on your couch when you pull it out of your pocket and accidentally drop it.

>We all know everyone uses screen protectors and cases
Phone manufacturers don't know that, they make phones with curved screen edges, wireless charging, and tiny silent-mode slider switches on the side. They should take a page out of DMM designers and make the things come with a removable layer of elastomer on the outside.

A bike helmet has a hard plastic shell on the outside for a reason. Though I prefer the silicone-style ones. The plastic distributes the shock to more than just a single corner of the phone and acts as a crumple zone to absorb the energy of the drop.

I damaged my couch by dropping it and I'd prefer not to do that with my phone

And I use my phone way more often than my couch

Bike helmets have tons of padding inside which is where the energy is dissipated. How is a millimeter of plastic going to do much at all?

I'll stop using a case when they make the phones out of something that doesn't break from a 2 meter drop or at least make replacing that shit as cheap as a case.

if you have a phone case, why stop there, why not wear a helmet everywhere? extra protection

Attached: 1553432621329.jpg (403x448, 25K)

Just stick to food analogies, kid.

Attached: 1536066641329.png (309x300, 124K)

Screen protectors have caught up. Go to 5 below here in the states. They're really really nice now and fit curves and everything, feels like naked glass.

I use a clear plastic gel case.

Oh and pictured behind is my couch cover. The better looking one got pissed on by the dog. It's gotta be washed.

Attached: 187C57CF-253F-413C-B4A6-AA6636DCE77A.jpg (1280x958, 302K)

It's ideal to have both, but the plastic isn't as rigid as your phone, therefore it will deform somewhat before the phone itself does.

While I can't say the same you, I don't have a track-record of being dropped on my head.

Yeah i miss the days of the galaxy s5 active.

Because there are no situations where I might pull myself out of a pocket and accidentally drop myself to the floor.

*puts a second plastic coating on my phone*

I wear a hard hat at work. All day every day. You really sound autistic kid. You do not sound cool. Like at all. Go get laid man. Nobody cares as much as you do. I'll always use a case. I also have a bumper bra and an under coating and a plastic liner in my truck. I use seat covers in the truck and rubber mats. In my house i use throw rugs and couch covers. I put sheets on my bed. It's just a way of life. These things are easier to clean than the expensive thing they're protecting.

What if i hate the 3 colors phone manufacturers force me to choose from? What if i want my phone to sport the Union Jack? Or a picture of my infant son? Or anything else i want on the rear of my device?

>everyone
Speak for yourself

> then you shouldn't have a case for your phone

Don't tell me what to do stupid nigger.

He really is but please do note racism is banned in /x/. See you in 3 days.

jokes on you faggot, i dont even own a couch

>spend several hundred dollars for some modern technology
>too fucking cheap and stupid to spend a few bucks more to protect it

GET THE FUCK OUT