Desk lamp

I need a new desk lamp you guys. I'm tired of being cooked by my fluorescent lamp.

Recommend to me the best LED desk lamp.

Attached: konceptledlamp2.jpg (537x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anker.com/ca/products/variant/lumos-a2-led-desk-lamp/T1101111
youtube.com/watch?v=1BB6wj6RyKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>400 dollars

Attached: CD04_WHSIL_064-RGB-App-InSitu-HandHoldingBlackPhone-BasicRoomSet-A5_MIX.jpg (640x518, 17K)

Just get a cheap lamp and put it so that the reflection lights your desk and doesnt hurr your eyes m8

Attached: 1566189690141.jpg (1575x2800, 2.05M)

I have a lamp and I already have it turned away from me most of the time but it's still so fricking hot because it's a fluorescent bulb.

I've thought of just replacing the bulb with an LED one but I've seen prices on the bulbs and they cost the same as just buying a new (albeit) cheap lamp altogether. Plus, the hassle of taking out the ballast. I'm not even sure of the bulb quality since most of them are China.

AliExpress has pretty cheap led bulbs

Dumbo question, but cant i just put a resistor in my lamp to level down its brightness???

Isn’t the RGB from your keyboard bright enough?

No, fluorescent bulb use high voltage pulses timed with the mains frequency, hence why it needs a ballast (it's just a big transfomer that scales up the voltage), most also need a huge voltage spike to start up. Tho one fun thing about them is that a Tesla coil will power them while in range (no extra component needed, just the lamp) and you basically get a full wireless lamp

I have a laptop. I work.

what is the lamp for?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Just get a cheap led light strip and run it along the back of your desk

That lamp attached to the monitor seems horrible. Or I guess it forces you to keep your monitor clean since you can see all the dust and grime on it with that.

pretty sure you don't stare at the monitor.pretty sure you stare at the desk.

Just get two ikea aarods and put in your own soraa bulbs

anker.com/ca/products/variant/lumos-a2-led-desk-lamp/T1101111

I use this one, someone wrote a non-botnet firmware for it.

Attached: xiaomeme.jpg (2062x1547, 218K)

WHY THE FUCK DOES A LAMP NEED FIRMWARE? WHY DOES IT EVEN HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF BEING BOTNET?

ITS A FUCKING LAMP

Have you been living under a rock? Yes, technology is fucking is over.

Just turn on the lights in your room.

Why don't they make LED lamps with replaceable "bulbs"? I don't want to have to replace the entire thing just because the diode died.

the LED (Light Emitting Diode) is the diode.

I meant the entire stand/arm.

IKEA Forså with an LED bulb. Or a banker's lamp, with an LED bulb. Or literally any lamp, with an LED bulb.

Except they do make those, how did you find one that wasn't replacable? Just buy a new LED bulb and push it in.

They're not so common though.

>>WHY THE FUCK DOES A LAMP NEED FIRMWARE

enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=1BB6wj6RyKo

Yes, they are.
literally any lamp I have ever seen in my life has a replacable bulb, even all the LED stands/arms. LED bulbs work in lamps from before LED even were a common thing.

This is a parody right?

Every modern LED lamp is non-replaceable because LED lasts so fucking long that it's pointless to have one that's replaceable and LED lamps are fucking cheap as shit anyway.

Holy shit how much of a fucking helpless little baby you got to be to ask Jow Forums for a fucking LAMP recommendation? It's just A LAMP!

I always wanted to own one of those comfy lamps with the green cover that you see in old libraries.

Attached: 2698.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

Any LED bulbs that don't suck and have a high refresh rate?

Attached: spectrum.jpg (710x157, 24K)

Why does this lamp remind me of black dicks?