Confess

Attached: 1521335174460s.jpg (250x235, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

automatetheboringstuff.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bSbPGk6j-ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in local hardware store I ordered my computer parts in I also paid for cable menagment service

I dont hate niggers

I don't actually think jews are responsible for every tech related thing I don't like

I use a feature phone aka dumb phone (not 2nd or 3rd world btw, actually a burger.)

You are forgiven of your sins my child

I only use Apple products and I'm extremely satisfied with them. Especially considering the alternatives.

I don't torrent and pay for all of my software.

The only programming I know is Javascript and Swift.

I'm not a NEET.

I ask questions and samefag-answer them wrong on purpose so someone will inevitably come and correct me and give the correct answer

I program in node js

Attached: 1535743136042.jpg (619x453, 47K)

Jesus Christ

That is not a sin my son

5 Hail Mary's
5 Our Father's

I use windows 10.

I'm having trouble staying patient at work and avoiding anger the last week. I also havn't been saving money at a healthy rate in the last few months.

based priestfag

Based

I only script in bash.

I'm got hired as a backend dev (first job since graduating) for a business that primarily develops web applications. Most of my time at work is spent on experimenting with whatever languages that catches me eye.
I only ever get called to do anything with the rest of the team when they need me to build a microservices or ansible scripts to deploy/automate things. Out of that 8 hours on the clock, I realistically only work 2 and a half hours. And half of those are for meetings.
I'm starting to question if I should really be here.

Attached: 1565003529946.png (880x690, 526K)

are you a farmer?

I don’t really see the point of wasting time learning Linux when I could spend time learning how to program on windows which just works.

Attached: AB34BE63-949E-4A2E-87C3-374932DB408D.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I can't decide on a language to use for hobby programming and I think it's a symptom of a deeper mental illness because I've been like this for months now

Wut pick Jow Forums, I need something like OCaml that isn't shit with multicore but isn't as autistic as haskell, and has some libs

Haskell is the endgame for any functional programmer. You can't escape

idgaf about typelcasses and monads and other bullshit like that

I also don't want OOP

give me erlang on llvm pls

Traps are men with tits and long hair. Liking them makes you gay.

>psst, hey kid, want to buy some rust?

ugly verbose pos

I own a huawei phone

this is why you spend all your time picking a language instead of programming.
because you are retarded and don't have a problem to solve, you are inventing problems to bitch about on a mongolian underwater basket weaving forum

I can't get qbittorrent to work right so I just keep it off and the ratios are all 0.00. Everything fails on it but utorrent would be too much for my older NEET-latpop from 2009.

Attached: 1400010730531.jpg (400x300, 61K)

based

I have had no motivation to program anything in like the past few years and I'm worried I'm going to forget a lot of stuff. I couldn't even get a working Hello World program in Java on Eclipse on Ubuntu

I feel ya brother.
*cries in battery drain and espionage*

5 Hail Mary's
5 Our Father's

One of the seven deadly sins is wrath, do not be angry my son. Please take care of yourself and make sure you do not make this a permanent habit, we must save for the day we can save no longer

That is not a sin my child

That is not a sin my son, have you considered using your status to help others who are in need?

5 Hail Mary's
5 Our Father's

Pride is one of the deadly sins my child, deal with haskell

5 Hail Mary's
5 Our Father's

Please my son, learn how to show love and compassion for your brother

LISPs are the only programming languages I understand and can use. Algoloids genuinely baffle me with their infix notations and general heteroiconicity.

I don't seed torrents that I download

I spent all day on 4channel again instead of learning programming and doing something useful with my life.

I still use Google (Maps and a YouTube account).

what's wrong with qbittorrent never had any problems with it

>Pride is one of the deadly sins my child
the FUCK did you just say to me you little shit?

Attached: brave.jpg (700x500, 56K)

I use AUR helpers

automatetheboringstuff.com/

Attached: BEGINNOW.jpg (800x3156, 373K)

I play way too much counter strike.

I unironically use windows vista 32 bit in 2019.
I own the ultimate edition on disk.

Not just that, I use it on vista era hardware with the only modern change being an SSD.

The past few weeks of people talking about vista here have had me creaming myself getting to talk about vista

realize that tech is shit, that humans are incompetent and leave programming behind. just cobble tech together to accomplish whatever goal you have.

btw for example this is how I control alexa from my arch linux btw terminal btw: youtube.com/watch?v=bSbPGk6j-ik

sure I could do it "properly" but why should I when my hack just works?

Lmao. It's the retarded on purpose for attention meme. All insecure people do this. So you are not alone.

your huawei doesnt have good battery life?

I create confession threads on Jow Forums

>getting rid of botnet
>wrong

You are a disgrace.

I unironically like Eclipse as an IDE and think the bad press is just IntellJ shills. Prove me wrong?

I am a pajeet.

use deluge or transmission if you're on GNU/Linux or some terminal based torrent client

That's the job of every backend dev and sysadmin lad.

I am an "operation engineer" and I work maybe 30 minutes a week. The rest is spent shitposting on Jow Forums.

I use windows 10 using proprietary software as an excuse, even though I know I could learn to use linux without struggling much.

Attached: 1555823805668.gif (500x338, 464K)

I'm too scared to build my own pcs so I pay people to do it for me

That's the way it is, except in some based startups. I started questioning the same when I started as a backend Java dev. Was tired to do it everyday, felt like I was wasting time, was told that's how it is. Better to work on your own personal projects in your spare time.

I use PHP

I have a soft spot for Vista. Even more so for Windows Longhorn, shame it never reached a decently usable state in development

I don't seem to have the passion to do anything other than dick around on Jow Forums and learn about random programming practices without actually going out of my way to apply those lessons.

i'm a neet

I constantly get praised for my IT knowledge (be it at system/network administration, programming, whatever) at work or elsewhere even though anyone is able to learn what I know just by googling for two minutes.

I spend maybe 1-2 hours maximum programming in a week,
and the rest of my time playing vidya or jerking off

i remember every programmer liking vista

I enjoy working with Windows 10.
I don't really like games anymore. I guess i have seen it all. Minecraft, Witcher 3, gta 5, factorio, subnautica were the last games I enjoyed
I refresh the same tech sites every day for at least 10 times a day. Nothing gives me thrills anymore

I constantly format my computer
I constantly create and delete accounts

when i was 11 i bought a prebuild pc, also i still am using Windows 7

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 980K)

Try something totally new. Even if it's a meme. Not even necessarily tech related.

I never learned Github beyond making a new branch, pulling and merging.

When I need to commit a feature I literally cut out the source code folder, pull from develop, delete src, drag and drop my local copy and push. Fuck rebasing

>delete other devs modifications
Nothin personal kid

Attached: 1565974102862.jpg (125x120, 2K)

I bought a Radeon VII

I spend several days deciding everything I buy except food, specially anything tech related

I'm on my 4th day of deciding which PC case to buy and I'm still really lost

Yikes. If you're doing media work though it's still good

That's a good thing, I wish I had that too. I tend to impulse buy stuff and regret it later, like my Radeon VII a week before they announced the 5700XT.

I mostly game and do shit in Unity for a course I'm doing.

i set swappiness to 0
i unironocally use BTRFS
i dont use AMD PBO because it makes my threadripper too hot
i enjoy systemd

I bought a cheep Chinese knock off hardware keyboard (Redragon) for my second computer

and i actuality like the keyboard.

In my case money is tight so even with cheap stuff I don't buy shit on impulse, but at the same time I regret it harder if my choice was a poor one (because I still wasted a lot of time). I also miss out on deals or whatever the fuck because I might take a long time as well. Right now that's kinda what's happening, I'm running out of time.

>not 2nd or 3rd world btw, actually a 3rd worlder
what did he mean by this

I sometimes intentionally pee myself during work. It's just the feeling and warmth you get when you fill your pants. God I love it. My coworkers really don't notice anymore and when they do I just play it off as as me spilling something on my pants. The real problem is the smell coming from my cubicle. You can also start to see a stain on the floor under my desk chair. I have considered wearing diapers but that would make me a diaperfag. What do you anons think, should I start to wear diapers in the office?

I think you should neck yourself.
Fucking degenerate.

>judging others programming comfy
will not make it

I don't know how to program
I use my iPod without RockBox

You're a fucking genius.

I replied to myself "based"

I use linux mint and I like it

Enjoy being a code monkey. Learning new skills especially something that is used fucking everywhere like Linux is part of the experience of becoming a programmer

I own a Razer keyboard and actually like it. At least it was free.

i have 397 chrome tabs open

Attached: 1564440693347.gif (602x476, 89K)

I have to use Mac OS because the poorly designed build system for the software I work on requires 64 GiB of RAM to link on GNU + Linux.

addition to transmission is also available on windows and it is a great and simple client

I installed i3-8100 on Z170 motherboard

breh..

fuck you cunt

I think all desktop environments on linux except for budgie look like shit. I am autistic enough to care that much but at the same time don't have the patience to do custom arch rice shit

Attached: what-should-i-do.jpg (375x775, 70K)

>I spend several days deciding everything I buy except food, specially anything tech related
This is hell, I do it too. The worst thing is when
>1) you cannot possibly have sufficient information for the choice, e.g. no reviewers properly test NAS server functionalities
I spent a literal work week picking a NAS and still I fucking hate this buggy as fuck piece of crap (do NOT buy QNAP).
>2) you're picking something very temporal like a hotel
I spent another work week picking, booking, and then canceling and rebooking the same hotel over and over again because the price kept going down. I spent more time picking the hotel than I spent in it. It was the best hotel I've ever been to but still.

I once stole an old 486 computer from job
It'd end up scrapped if I didn't do it though

The worst thing is I still didn't get it up running because I'm too lazy to buy a floppy drive

I don't understand jack shit about technology

but I still talk mad shit just to piss people off

Everyone does this. It's literally the single most proper way to ask a question online.

despite a year of usage I would not be able to fully change DE on my system

I use yay for AUR packages

I use arch btw

I hate cellphones with all my heart,but can't stop using them because social life

I fucking hate jetbrains products

I would buy a Mac if costs

Based

you still call them niggers though

>Erlang
You're already on your way fren
No turning back
One of us one of us one of us