My gf is an accoutant and is very good with maths, but she doesn't like her job. She's 30 now...

My gf is an accoutant and is very good with maths, but she doesn't like her job. She's 30 now, is it too late to get her to learn programming?

Also, how would you suggest I get her into learning programming?

Attached: 1547299322762.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Stop inflating the industry fuckwit. Programming isn't a magic balm that solves everything. Let her try something that actually interests her

look here satan, it's not like I live in your continent, let alone country, so don't worry, she won't steal your job.

I want her to pick up programming so we can work together. I'm a video game artist.

how the fact that she had hundreds other cock in her vagina makes you feel? and most of them were bigger than yours?
every time you two are having sex she is comparing you to other guys and probably fantasizing about them?

t. american incel. We've been together since childhood.

I bet my left foot she cheated on you at least once

holy fuck what's with the incels today

Someone has a word of the day

is this what virgins tell themselves to make themselves feel better

long time ago this land was our domain
before we came there was nothing, we build this place with sweat and blood and you normalfags came and ruined everything
so gtfo

>she's 30
Put a baby in her or dump her.

Jow Forums wasn't built by angry virgins
on the contrary, Moot left because of you

Oh I'm not a virgin I just don't stay in relationships because every women is a whore. How many times I fucked girls who already had a boyfriend and they weren't some dumb roasties but normal shy well educated middle class women.
Trust me buddy the sooner you will end with her the less pain you will feel when she cheats on you. Unless you have cuckold fetish of course.

you couldn't project harder if you tried

>seething incels derail the thread

who cares he's just some normalfag

> She's 30 now, is it too late to get her pregnant?
FTFY

>Also, how would you suggest I get her into learning programming?

This is a pretty terrible idea, an accountant has a lot more job security and potentially better prospects than a programmer in a shithole country. Anyway, to "get her to learn programming" pick a language then get some books. Its not that hard.

Attached: 1561071863356.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

this. fuck 2016 newfags

>30
Hope you two weren't planning on having kids, since it's a bit late for that now...

already got a twin, boy and girl. They're almost 5 now.

>having children out of wedlock
You disgust me

>wedlock

why would you have children with your girlfriend and not your wife?

>she doesn't like her job. She's 30 now, is it too late to get her to learn programming?
>30
All that slag is good for now is sucking cocks. BTW, speaking of which, she's cheating on you. Quite the slut, your girlfriend, OP.

Attached: thumbnial-big.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

man people here are unbearable lately.

I think she could definitely do it - it's not like she would be the first 30 y/o to switch into a programming job.

but I imagine accounting and programming jobs are quite similar. essentially a good deal of time working alone, figuring out logical puzzles.

what about programming vs accounting makes her think she would enjoy programming more?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1565081566889.jpg (728x483, 31K)

The only smart post here

30, eh? I mean, yeah, that is kinda old. Like, I know some boomers who could still manage, but they were the younger boomers, not... no offense, but not THAT old. I think it might be a bit too late for her, OP.

30, you say? So, like, she served in WW2, right? I respect that, but that was well over 90 years ago, and we are in the computer age now. I think they had just invented morse-code back when in her more youthful days, but that is quire different from programming code.

30, is it? So, maybe she has personally learned battle tactics from Genghis Khan, but programming strategy in modern languages is a whole different kettle of fish. A kettle is used to make hot water, she is probably more familiar with the original version: the cauldron.

Look, I am very grateful for her generation, especially for inventing ways to make fire, but we are going to have to be realistic about the possibility of her retaining the mental capacity to grasp the concept of computers and programming.

>accountant
>good at math
That's funny. I know a girl who got a First at Oxford for Maths and she's doing audit.....

Attached: 190367130867.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Jow Forums is becoming a shit show

Attached: ff.jpg (807x659, 42K)

yeah, it's a no-no to mention a woman like OP did. should have said roommate lol.

>I'm a video game artist
Shouldn't you have people you can talk to about this in real life then? If you want to work with her, wouldn't it be better for you to ask people who have actual jobs in the industry you want her to work in, so she can pick one and tailor her education specifically to that part of the field, in order to decrease how long it takes her to get from 0 to that job?

>how would you suggest I get her into learning programming?
>get her into programming
... is this her idea, or your idea?

Programming is not for women. She shouldn't even be working and should be taking care of your kids instead.

you underestimate how difficult it is to be a video game programmer
it's not something you just casually pick up at 30

Women don't belong in programming you dumb fuck
Put a baby in her shell be much happier

cringe

You've obviously never used Unity, Unreal, or Godot in your life.

he said "job" not being an indie mooch

Based and redpilled.

>gf
>good at math

Pick one.

Post pics of her so we can rate her possible programming skills

Do you really think all game developers are making their own engine besides indies? You can get a job working with those.

Yeah but having a job doing it means you have to be good at it

Math has very little to do in the way of coding. She'd probably good at using excel macros. I bet she couldn't make change without a calculator. Being an accountant these days is really stupid simple a 4th grader could do it.

This will do her no gig at learning a programming language. These things do not equate to each other in any conceivable way. Being good at Microsoft excel and turbo tax does not a coder make. She probably spends most of her time doing her nails being catty with her other coworkers getting banged by her boss while you worship the ground she walks on.

You better hope her boss has a vasectomy or you'll be raising his child.

>what about programming vs accounting makes her think she would enjoy programming more?
I haven't told her about it yet, I first want to know how doable it is before bringing it up.

Attached: jess.jpg (1280x1273, 351K)

Do you always project your insecurity this hard?

cringe and bluepilled

You give of pretty creepy vibes, fren.

why? I just thought about it and posted it here, she's not home yet so I haven't talked to her yet

>fren
cringe

>accountant
She just has to aim to become the finance boss or whatever and the CEO will eat her poop. These are the people lawyers kneel before.
That way she'll have a well paid job far into her 70s.

have a babby

>30 years old
>still not married

What a cake

>fucks people who are in relationships.
>thinks those people are the only whores in the situation.
Wake up, everyone can be a whore, you're more likely to find them when you yourself are a whore too.

Nice try. now post post a real pic

It's too late for her to consider working with you on games. She'll be perpetually catching up.

Besides, she'd be throwing away all the experience she's gained. If she doesn't like her job tell her to look for a new position in a similar field with different responsibilities.

Do you think it's really worth it to do a whole career change at 30 and going into an industry that she will need to learn the basics of to be of any use at all?

It would be feasible if she already knew how to program at least but she doesn't even have that. She should play to her strengths.

if she actually hates her career and could switch into something she enjoys - yes, definitely worth it. she will probably work for 25+ more years, so it's really not a huge deal.

and junior devs make as much as employees with much more experience in other industries. I bet the average junior dev of any age makes more than the average 30 year old worker in general. that will definitely ease the transition.

>gf
>she
>her
Far too late.

I'd suggest starting with deep learning, balls deep to be more accurate :^)

No, everything is always too late. Or not. It's a stupid question, honestly. Just do it or don't, but don't try to force something you (or the other person) is not genuinely interested in. It won't work.

I remember back in the day when my girlfriend's mother was about 40 and started dating some computer professor. She was unemployed at the time but most of her life had worked in a kindergarten. The guy talked her into going to university to study programming. The woman was not even remotely someone who'd have an inclination for programming or anything related. The guy must've been a sperg not to understand that, but I never met him so I don't know. I guess they broke up later, and I'm pretty sure she never did any programming. I don't know how long she took classes at the uni. I must've broken up with my girlfriend at some point during all of it. It always seemed bizarre to me that she would start to study programming. Not because of her age but because it was a complete mismatch to begin with.

>force
I'm just thinking about suggesting it, that's all.

its not realistic to expect someone to pick up programming at 30
I mean you could, and you could get good at it, if you were really into it and you really wanted to, but if you're a normal person you're just going to be mediocre and playing catch-up for your entire career

tell her to buy bitcoin and quit working and look after your kids :)

No, it’s not too late. But like the others have said, she will be playing catch-up.

But if she is dead set on learning, there are many free courses like on edx to lern2code. Try to mix in foundational courses like data structures while trying to pick up whatever the industry standard language is. I’m not a vidya developer so I have no idea.

>is it too late to get her to learn programming?
No as an accountant. She'll pick it up very quick. Only question is if it is something that interests her. Introduce her to Python or R. As a numbers person, she probably will like one of those.

Why doesn't she like her job? Why would she like a programming job more?

If this is a gf that is likely to convert into a wife soon, then it would make more sense for you as a family for her to learn skills you don't have if you in fact program yourself. But again, a lot depends on why she wants out of her job.

Is this some kind of parody ?

it's not the 1950s unless your gf is in a cult ,isolated from the world , she would have fucked someone

women never like jobs that aren't a social club.

also adding and multiplying are not math