Burgerflippers on suicide watch

dms.licdn.com/playback/C4D05AQF3UPjm5zp7dQ/08b788797795407eb5bd6f0613ea2b0f/feedshare-mp4_3300-captions-thumbnails/1507940147251-drlcss?e=1566298800&v=beta&t=tLua0SbUnXEwLpChOG4lMJ0XMPeA212OErCCiRzY9eo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19-12-53-38-110_jp.naver.line.android.png (1080x1920, 726K)

This is old (last years) news. Fuck off.

have fun taking that machine apart to clean it.

We can just make a machine that cleans it. And a machine to clean the cleaning machine.

>We can just make a machine that cleans it. And a machine to clean the cleaning machine.
Why not have them clean each other?

Lewd

This shit will never catch on, it's cheaper to hire 5 poverty-line workers than a machine and one trained employee you actually have to pay sensible wage to.

but anin, what about quality? imagine being served perfect burgers every single time.

It's not always just about what's cheaper, those 5 retard tier people can fuck up worse and actually be more expensive than a machine and paying for maintenance once a month

jimmy neutron did it first

>It's not always about what's cheaoer
>at a burger joint
Fast-food franchises have razor-thin profit- margins, user. Just one of those burger-flippers and an on-site tech would be absurd compared to a few part-time teenage workers. At least for now.
Hell, I work at a factory where nearly every process is automated, and they STILL require outsourced manual labor for cleanup and to fill-in when certain parts of the production lines are down for maintenance/repair.

>on-site tech
I bet you could get these services as often as a vending machine.

@72386466
underrated post

True, but not initially. Someone will have to eat the costs while these machines get streamlined, and I still don't see anyone trusting their profits to a robot spatula right now.
That thing must be up-and-running, error-free, at a moments notice. No burgers, no money.

Ask a german butcher house engineer to make one and it will run 24/7, self-clean, self-lubricate and produce perfect results all fucking year with no supervision.

>okay, that'll be $3 million overall

would pay for itself in a year or two tops.
EVERYONE would want to eat perfect machine-made food.

>perfect machine-made food.
It's not going to change the frozen patties made from garbage fast food places use and it's not going to make a burger cook faster so the machine is still going to make a bunch of them ahead of time and stick them in a insulated drawer like they do now. It'll be the same greasy, room temperature cardboard in a bun you get presently. But made by a robot.

Those poverty line workers do a shit, inconsistent job, get paid every hour they work, they also need to stop to eat, and they work only 8 of 24 hours.

This machine will do all 5 of their jobs, faster, perfectly, not get paid every day, never take breaks and never got home after 8 hours.

Yep, except now when I say no tomato it will actually make it without tomato, it won't somehow forget the fucking middle bun and it will stop putting way too much sauce.

Except when it breaks and you're completely fucked out of revenue for the next unspecified number of hours while you wait for the Burger-o-Matic rep to drive his ass over to your location for authorized repairs. Meanwhile the gaggle of wageslaves can eke it out with one less employee in the shift while you call around for a temporary replacement.

based, fuck the service industry, I hope waitstaff is replaced next

Trained, skill full professional will do that, and will get paid for that. Yet, burger-flipping scum will lost their jobs. Its a win-win situation.

That will probably provide a better paying job than current fast food jobs