So I'm a complete idiot when it comes to computers, but I'm trying to set up 3 monitors...

So I'm a complete idiot when it comes to computers, but I'm trying to set up 3 monitors. I've got my main two on my graphics card ports, but I was wondering if anyone knows if I can, and how to if possible, connect my third monitor to my processor's linked graphics card? Does that make any sense? Tutorials online don't make sense so I was hoping someone could give me hand figuring it out.

Attached: 15662207700911947197148022841842.jpg (2736x3648, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BoktTdEZFE
youtu.be/sxal0SxI10w?t=153
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=0BoktTdEZFE

yeah, you can. you just plug it in.is it seriously confusing? if you have display port you can also split it to get an extra port on your main gpu. get out of your firmware setup you're gonna break something with how retarded you are

You can actually do that, I use my motherboards VGA output as third monitor. You just have to enable something in the bios and allocate memory. Forgot what but it's not difficult.

As others said it should work. However make sure that you run games only on monitors connected to the big GPU or you'll get huge performance problems.

I don't have the list of settings he has when he clicks on advanced...

Attached: 15662223758489012672539264840486.jpg (2736x3648, 2.35M)

Yea I keep my main monitor connected to my main card, but I can't get the third to connect at all atm

My computer still doesn't detect it, so I'm trying to fix it in the firmware setup, but I don't have the same layout as the tutorials for some reason

I see... You have an AMD APU. There should be a setting in the UEFI. Read the manual.

Do you see 2 GPUs in Windows Device manager?

That won't help since ASUS is retarded and doesn't provide a full BIOS layout in the manual...

Show us CPU Config and Onboard Devices sections.

Just go in the menus. Are you a pussy or what?

This.

Attached: 1557747447961.jpg (633x848, 202K)

I'm no OP, I was trying to help him by looking it up in the manual.

Attached: 1566223130735856290280222955512.jpg (2736x3648, 2.51M)

Manual is useless cuz this is a shit entry level board.

Attached: 15662232210656843923032309230036.jpg (2736x3648, 2.55M)

Nope. Just go through each and there's that bar on the bottom that gives you more information.

Nothing here affects the iGPU.

Here's the onboard device configuration. Sorry if its staring me in the face, but I'm completely computer illiterate

Attached: 15662233500438463547143391720885.jpg (2736x3648, 2.3M)

Nope. Onto the next one.

Are you seriously making excuses for them? It's a shit policy to have a bad manual and ASUS should be ashamed of themselves regardless which level the product is.

Nope. Other section.

I have no idea what each of the descriptions mean? None say it affects multi monitor display or anything...

I looked at the manual for this particular board. Look at it and see for yourself. Buy more expensive board for a better manual.

Go back to advanced section and go through each sub menu. I never had an AMD APU with integrated graphics let alone an ASUS board.

If the manual was better and listed all the submenus I would have told you what to do.

I don't think there's anything in the BIOS for this. Check if Windows even detects the integrated GPU in the Device Manager under Display Adapters (start -> run -> devmgmt.msc).

NO! Show NB configuration first. It's probably in North Bridge.

OK now this is happening

Attached: IMG_20190819_151202.jpg (2736x3648, 1.45M)

NB will contain only USB options.

I think something broke...

Attached: 1566223977636570197810840659488.jpg (2736x3648, 1.78M)

Then it's really a shit board.

It should have something similar to this: youtu.be/sxal0SxI10w?t=153

Windows is stupid and does this if you reboot too many times. Just select "continue to windows" when the menu selection will appear.

Idk what did you change. All you had to do was to enable IGFX Multi-monitor in NB Configuration.

You save the change and you boot back to Windows.

OK I've gotten here, is there anything else I should change while I'm at this screen?

Attached: 15662241972719131362578979784957.jpg (2736x3648, 2.59M)

See... it's there. IGFX aka integrated graphics.

Exit and save the changes and boot back to Windows.

What's your other GPU? Is it AMD or NVIDIA? Can you show us your device manager?

Right click on start button and click device manager and expand display adapters.

If it doesn't work on auto seletec Force and set that to let's say 256MB. It gonna take that from your memory and that's what the igpu will use for framebuffer.

Progress after setting it to Force?

I've just turned it on to that after waiting for my computer to fully reboot (it's fucking slow and shit), but I'll send a picture when it's up and running

If you have a dedicated GPU from another brand you might need to install the driver for the integrated one. Either Windows update or getting the driver from the AMD website.

If your messing with the software I'm guessing the monitor is plugged in. In which case it should automatically be detected. If not then maybe try a different monitor or cable. Or just connect one of your working monitors with the new cable in a previously used connection on the motherboard, and the new monitor with an old cable you know works in an also previously used connection on the motherboard, just to make sure your problem isn't hardware related.

I've given up. I'll just get a computer literate friend because this seems to not be working at all. Thanks for the help, but I'll get someone more qualified than i am to see what has gone wrong, since this is just giving me a headache now...

OP probably uses Windows 7/8/10 home or some other low tier fag edition that doesn't allow multiple GPU drivers running at the same time.

Good luck user

You are a dumb fuck. Your friend will do the same thing and I hope your frirend will call you a retard as well. Because that's what you are. You should show your friend this thread and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Now get out of Jow Forums and never come back here.

I have W10 home and use an iGPU and a dGPU

iGPU for my 4k monitor for 4k netflix.

dGPU for my 1440p 144hz monitor for gaming.

>I have W10 home
Are you sure? And if you are, why the FUCK are you using W10 home?

I'm 100% sure, and why the fuck would I NEED pro? The only thing it adds is bitlocker encryption, which i don't need since i'm not a pedo.

Oh and group policy shit that doesn't matter since i'm a single home user with a single desktop PC.

Attached: 1188187342903.png (875x880, 28K)

Great explanation

What AMAZING W10 pro features do you use that my pleb W10 home just can't do?

user, I just realized that your OS isn't your problem, so live free and be happy, my dear, specifically not-pedophile friend.

So my "problem" is i'm not a pedo?

Not that guy but if you think someone would suggest you use pro over home on Jow Forums youre a retard and probably should stick to "home" anyway. God bless.

So what's your reasoning behind using pro?

I'm honestly shocked you fuck heads claim to be technology minded, and can't come up with a single feature from Pro that i'd need over home.

>that i'd need over home
yeah, user, we get it, and you won't. go sleep

lmao, i enjoy retards who have no argument but pretend they do by being dismissive instead of actually providing a real counter argument.

It's like high school debate club, just mainly retards that couldn't logic their way out of a wet paper bag.

you're right, user, you totally won this "argument". you're missing nothing and you're a smart and great individual.
enjoy your ads, telemetry and missing features over the "pro" (lmao) version and beware of sick perverts roaming 4channels!

>enjoy your ads, telemetry and missing features
>he doesn't use host file on his router to block all ads AND telemetry.

And again, what AMAZING features am I missing? Please tell me user, i'd love to hear from a REAL pro user what amazing PRO features i'm missing out on.

The only version that can limit (still not disable) telemetry is Enterprise/Education. Pro is no different from Home in this regard. It also gets ads and pre-installed APPX.

>features am I missing
user we've already established that you're not missing out on anything because you don't need them. do you need someone to post a list of enterprise services for you to greentext and make a point of replying to?
I'm glad you're at least blocking ads and telemetry.

>Pro is no different from Home in this regard. It also gets ads and pre-installed APPX.
and that's why no one would suggest getting "pro" over "home"

Attached: jokeoverudad.jpg (720x628, 65K)