Welcome to the new world order

Welcome to the new world order

Attached: dic.jpg (618x618, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/down-syndrome-drag-show-created-by-lgbt-activist-coming-to-michigan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Logos with rainbow, that’s cute.

What’s wrong with that?

Corporations using faggotry as a marketing ploy instead of caring about faggot rights. Get absolutely used by the free market.

I, for one, praise our globe homo overlords

makes them easier to boycott.
thanks LGBTQWOP

Wow the gays truly are oppressed and looked down upon in our society (within which we live)

~BASED_MAX ^ -1

Why do you care. Corps have used all kinds of crap to advertise.
Also unironicy hating gay people is sad.

Welcome

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 137K)

>Also unironicy hating gay people is sad.
Hope I get banned for this. Shitty ass faggot board now.
>now

Attached: soyjak_pointing.png (760x792, 59K)

>tfw i don't use any of those things

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Coca-Cola employee here. We just want to sell more product. The "inclusion" rhetoric is good business.

wow no shit.

seething rage at the sight of a rainbow logo however is a perfectly reasonable response. you need help.

Attached: white pride skittles.jpg (700x467, 33K)

Come home, white man.

Attached: microsoft1.gif (260x174, 6K)

> Hello homosexuals. Please buy our product. Please ignore the fact that we did nothing until being pro lgbt became the popular position. Just consume and ignore the dogshit privacy violating products and services we operate.

look, everyone here hates faggots and everyone knows big corps like to virtue signal. that user is right - when you try to fit in oh so hard you come off as a sad person. posting wojaks isn't exactly helping either.

faggots are so insecure about their life choices that they need a week where corporate entities assure them that they are still pandered even if they are skittish of taking it up the ass and crying the whole time

>he doesn't hate faggots
What are you, some kind of fag?

Seriously, the globohomo agenda is starting to get on my nerves. If you want to fuck someone in the ass in the privacy of your own home than have fun cleaning shit off your dick, not my problem. But if I have to CONSTANTLY have faggotry pushed down my throat in bars, restaurants, tv, computer games, onlines services, hospitals, fucking everywhere, I will start getting angry.

Yes, gays are humans, fucked up humans, but humans, fine. I don't care, they can fuck off to their sodomy. But STOP for the love of Adolf Hitler pushing this shit on me!

Attached: listen dipshit.jpg (600x463, 25K)

/have sex I don't give a shit if they change the colour on some logos I don't need to fly a rainbow flag in my house by law...

Attached: leprechaun1.jpg (474x355, 22K)

Is this the dedicated Jow Forums tears thread?

Attached: C5A2060ECA9D4923944DF0A77C1A7AF6.jpg (678x616, 73K)

exactly every pride+some charity events have big business sponsors

The future is queer, bigot

But why is it the left can’t meme?

Political threads go here:

Why the fuck is thus thread on Jow Forums? What the fuck are the jannies doing?

This, I literally uninstalled Sourcetree because it pushed a rainbow icon when updating.
Nothing against lgbt, but I couldn't find the icon at a glance when alt-tabbing.

Yep, it's the Jow Forums tears thread alright

Attached: implyingtheleftcantmeme.jpg (785x1100, 158K)

I dont get it.

How did ALL the corporations have this ready at the same time at the same year?

You can’t just take a charicature of a lefty and put a trump hat on them and make it funny.

I found it funny. Cope harder

Graphic Designers? Are you retarded?

the "I don't believe christmas is commercial vehicle for corporations to unload on consumers" poster

hello

Imagine being pro gay but offended by corporate propaganda, what do you think fagshit even is
You think anyone cares about pee pee in bum bum?

a marketing goldmine

Attached: miga.jpg (2048x1536, 751K)

How do you feel about being exploited by massive corporations?

>implying you aren't
Who made the OS of your phone and/or computer?

>How do you feel
I'm not gay, I just love laughing at closet homos that come from Jow Forums to cry on other boards

A supposedly core part of my identity isn't being used as a fucking PR scam, nor am I a dumb fucking rube who would fall for such nonsense.

Do you consider yourself left-wing? Why are you suddenly a cheerleader for massive corporations?

>hurr muh freedoms
>order people shouldn't have the freedom to love who you love because a 2000 year old fantasy book says so

Please, all this LGBT buisiness is just noise to disguise the fact that these companies and the ones who really own them are the ones screwing us all over, even the gays.

>christian bad
>gay sex good
Oof

who's more successful in life, the homophobe or the person who isn't a loser?

homos are losers

>christian bad
Yep, you're all gullible retards. Queue the outraged larping christcucks replying to this post

Probably the guy who doesn't need to take aids pills every day

"levis really cares about gays and if you disagree you're a closet gay"
qed

>order people
what are "order people"?
>shouldn't have the freedom to love who you love
They can love whomever they want, but do we have to see faggotry on all the streets, all the bars, all the tv shows, and all websites, as if fags were 50% of population?
>because a 2000 year old fantasy book says so
I'm not christian, fags are disgusting and degenerate. Please keep that shit in your bedroom, stop soiling every public space.

Who are you quoting?

your train of thought

No you're not.

Why did you shit your pants at someone who agrees with you

>gay outrage thread
>l-look at the c-christians l-lamo
Rent free

Activision was faggy from the start.

Attached: old_activision.jpg (400x289, 57K)

The jews have crossed the line a long time ago and now we are facing the consequences:
lifesitenews.com/news/down-syndrome-drag-show-created-by-lgbt-activist-coming-to-michigan

Attached: greta.jpg (618x395, 28K)

"twitter (NYSE: TWTR, revenue $3.04 billion) genuinely cares about gays"
-your train of thought

Imagine not despising corporate propaganda

Attached: 546.jpg (1242x930, 145K)

>I'm all for our big corporate overlords if they trigger rightie xDDD

people who aren't homophobic aren't gay themselves, retards

how many CEOs are homophobic?
what's the average income of homophobic trash compared to the ideal liberal western man?

we get it, you like men

not liking homos doesnt mean you're afraid of them

what a limp response

alright, you're sexually attracted to males. it's no bother. we get it.

not hating homos doesn't mean you are one

Interesting how social justice is cheaper than economic justice

God I hate fags so much.
For a second imagine the luxuries theyre given. They can get married, adopt and molest children, dress them up in drag and have them strip. They can contract every major std and the government pays to keep their disgusting disease ridden bodies from dying.
International business and most major bodies of governance bend the knee to their will.
And you still have to hear them complain about every fucking thing.
Its pathetic.
I cant wait for islam to replace christianity so we can start mass killing gays.
I hate gays.

Attached: I_happen_to_be_an_expert.jpg (864x864, 227K)

shut up goy

Corporations?
Trying to get people to like them??
By pretending they care about anything other than money???
and taking the popular position????
No! surely you're making this up! companies definitely haven't been doing that ever since marketing became a thing!

you have a point but making your logo a gay rainbow is a bit more than "not hating" them

That's true, but it has nothing to do with the rainbow.

where are homophobic people in real life? why is Jow Forums the only place i ever actually interact with them?

That's based.

I don't go around telling people I don't approve of gay propaganda in real life obviously
unless they ask

agreed

Attached: capitalism.jpg (1067x1200, 132K)

Gay people jump through hoops trying to reconcile the fact that all the most powerful institutions are on their side.

I wore short shorts to dinner once and confirmed that most people are homophobic.

Unlike gay people, normal people don't feel the need to constantly talk about their own or others sexuality.

Alright, this is based

This

many gay people are homophobic, so you'll probably find some at a gay bar

I dont fear gays. Im on work release for almost killing a gay.

then why is it brought up on this *technology* board 10+ times a day?
i feel like homophobes want to bring it up more but don't because they aren't anonymous

>Unlike homophobes, most people don't feel the need to constantly talk about their own or others' sexuality

It is simple, we kill redditors.

>X here
go back faggot.

Because it is a relevant social issue.
>i feel like homophobes want to bring it up more but don't because they aren't anonymous
And this is a good thing you authoritarian fucktard? Being afraid to speak your opinion is not a positive thing.

Every social anti thesis that uses liberty and freedom to undermine institutions and tradition that provide liberty and freedom has massive backing from government, media, and businesses, but still pretend to be the underdog in every instance of confrontation.

As a gay I couldn't care less that corporations are rainbow-ifying their logos for press, even if the companies couldn't give a shit about LGBT it DOES mean that being LGBT (at least in America) isn't as taboo as it was before, and it probably makes rightoids seethe seeing their favorite companies say "nothing wrong with being gay.". It's win win.

If you despised their propaganda you wouldnt fall for it and be a huge faggot.

ah yes, those horrible straights marching through cities on their straight parades bimonthly

>Because it is a relevant social issue.
it's a relevant social issue and has to be talked about on a technology board?
>Being afraid to speak your opinion is not a positive thing.
so homophobes don't speak up cause they are afraid that their words have consequences?
i thought it was 'cause they don't feel the need to

You can't say "I don't care" but suddenly care when they're in public, because that makes you a hypocrite or an all around asshole. You can't have both.

Fags are idiots.
Mad that big business pushing corporate ideology to surpress traditional systems is in the wrong because the gay shit lobbied for by big business wasnt legal and widely accepted until said big business propagated it themselves.

>Jow Forums - L/g/BT Discussion

And here we have classic american reading comprehension.

I don't care about what people do in private.
I do care about being bombarded from all over the place with faggottry.
I can have both you massive retard.

Attached: hold still while i glass you.jpg (326x256, 26K)

>you cant
Eat shit homo. You want to fuck men in the ass you cant point fingers and exclaim irrationality.