Makes programmers productive

>makes programmers productive

Attached: More-than-just-a-machine.jpg (1064x845, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwxqfEMiO0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op is fag

Good thread.
I've come here to warn people about the dangers of functional amphetamine use.
Dopamine deregulation and neurotoxicity is a real problem with chronic use.
So if you're using it daily please reconsider switching over to MPH(Ritalin).
Thanks for your attention.

Attached: 1549323851305.jpg (657x527, 54K)

we convert coffee into code xDD

Even better with a nice pipe, caffiene + nicotine is the GOAT focus combo.

No, caffeine + weed is the ultimate combo

I'm running on caffeine... and nicotine and... AMPHETAMINES

based if true

How long can you run on that tho

I wish it worked for me

I started drinking 1 (one) daily cup of Americano again last week. I've already become tolerant to the caffeine, and I've been getting headaches, which never happens when abstaining from caffeine.

How coffee works on you is hugely determined by your genetic factors, some people just can't handle coffee, some people feel nothing or even feel sleepy, but in most cases it gives you a mild buzz and keeps you awake for a while.

The real problem I have with coffee is my stomach always feel weird after drinking it. I've been told it's because I put milk in there but I can't drink coffee without milk, it's like drinking cement

Coffee makes me less productive by making me more anxious.

I wonder how those children diagnosed with """ADHD""" at 4 years old are going to feel at 18+ after taking legal meth for most of their entire existence.

More like makes my poop liquid and stinky.

>coffe makes me anxious and cannot work

Jesus fucking christ, 2020 everyone! I honestly wish I was born 20 year earlier and not deal with this snowflake of a generation, honesly , fuck millenials!

>not cocaine

Will never be a x1000 programmer

Same, I usually feel like running to whatever job or thing I have on my schedule. Brain is bugs bunny mode on a good cup of black.

I've stopped drinking coffee and replaced it with one cup of black tea in the morning. Used to have a couple cups of coffee in the morning and again in the afternoon around 3ish.

I never had any issues falling asleep, so I never thought there was a problem. Once I switched though, I sleep far better and get up on my own most of the time without an alarm. I don't really feel any less energetic throughout the day either (after the first week or so).

You might have some gastrointestinal problems.

You misspelled slaves

Attached: 9237845.png (486x494, 92K)

DUDE

>smokes cigars while wearing a tuxedo
But NEETs know nothing about either of those things.

makes programmers slaves
makes slaves productive
slaves programmers productive
???

Worthless junkies should be killed

Imagine being a bean water addict instead of drinking a nice healthy glass of water.

Attached: 1565931776313.jpg (540x720, 82K)

based

Attached: 1535943146676.png (1000x800, 330K)

Imagine never growing out of your teenage "I'm gonna drink coffee like a grown up" phase.

Imagine not drinking 5 cups of cofee on an empty stomach before you even sit down at your computer

Attached: snapshotimagehandler_1832473996.jpg (540x540, 31K)

No DRUGS are BAD.
Tobacco, dipshit.

Nicotine is literally a cognitive enhancer.

>literally a cocktail of harmful chemicals
>putting that into your body

>neurotoxicity is bad.
>liver damage is good.

There is no good answer, friend.

Redbull is as basic as it gets, its literally sugar, water, carbon dioxide and caffeine, and some vitamins. Thats why its so good.

tee > coffee

shot of liquor>cup of coffee

I hope more stimulants are on the way

'Cause who doesn't
have a drug problem these days !

Not everyone is a druggie like you

based, if pic is related.

it's a song lad
100% sober right now :)

I was an hardcore caffeine addict.I used to drink something around 10 to 15 coffee per day.
I've arrived to the point where if I hadn't drink an entire moka(for 4/5 people) in the morning and other various coffees during school,I was a zombie, couldn't think nor focus and of course not even really awake.
Coffee/caffeine addiction is bad,that is why I started drink green tea without sugar,shit is way stronger and less addictive.
I am still drinking coffee,but like 3/4 per day.

Also if I get the opportunity,I would like to try CBD infused coffee,I heard that's basically coffee,but without sode effects in the long run

I've had decaff for the past few years, caffeine makes me feel great briefly and then shit afterwards.

Except then they have to shit and that takes time away from coding

this but without nicotine

>not coding on your spare laptop when you go to the Johns

>not doing the needful while coding sir

thank you for getting the reference

I don't agree with his policics anymore or listen to him much, but Johnny Hobo was the soundtrack to many a night in university

>stinking the whole office while you shit in a bucket at your desk
Yeah no

coding on acid is unironically very comfy
very slow tho

god i wish i had either

It's not just coffee that you need. You also need to wear programming socks and wear a cute dress to be productive.

3 years of accumulated NEETbux made Pepe a millionaire. Get over it you filthy wagies.

Attached: wagie cagie.jpg (960x568, 124K)

This, honestly this above all else has given me the largest productivity gains

I know it's a meme but I can't help to wonder what's wrong with you people

Real men code naked btw

>buy me a coffee

Attached: 1565567652756.jpg (665x800, 63K)

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)

Why thank you!
Coffee is a horrible drink though OP, most people I know who drink it will admit that they didn't like it when they started, but acquired the taste after forcing themselves to drink it. Basically, it's a bad meme.

Attached: comic253akwardzombie.png (650x792, 170K)

>nicotine isn't a drug
apparently it cognitively enhanced you all the way to retardsville

i like the taste of coffee but ill go through phases of quitting and starting. i know caffeine restricts blood flow in the brain so its good to let it come back for a little while i figure. other than that alzheimers is my greatest fear and i like to think drinking coffee will reduce my chances of getting it. i stick to purely black coffee so i at least know its not exactly "unhealthy" beyond being an addiction

Yeah its called too much fucking caffeine

Weed and coffee is nice, but focus combo it is not.

I'm constantly on edge so coffee makes me really anxious.

I drink so much caffeine. I basically just need some kind of mind-alteration at all times. Sobriety is too painful.

what motivates you to reply with laura of xyz in threads? answer this question for posterity.

it keeps your eyes open and your brain curious

Attached: 78909890875.jpg (2048x1024, 265K)

Guess it's a combination of things. Started when the whole TK community turned against Laura and I could no longer post her in a certain /trash/ general. I then began posting her on /b/ before spreading out to other boards.
That's what started me off anyway, I just keep going as there's nothing else to take its place. TV, movies, games, tech, etc, all a loada crap these days.

Attached: Laura #1 - The Original.png (1100x1100, 768K)

are you also jackin' it to laura?

Bugger off, Satan.

Attached: Angry Angel Laura.png (488x428, 68K)

based and addypilled

Start doing heroic doses of psychedelics

when you go to ER one of the first questions they ask you is if you drink energy drinks (t. student )

anxiousness makes me more productive

Greg?

Anybody ever have modafinil shipped straight to their house? Or is that a stupid idea and I should get a PO box instead.

they're not going to knock your door down if it's seized if that's what your asking

coffee is shit, does jack shit
wish I had adderall or something in this shithole

i cant drink coffee on an empty stomach, gotta eat breakfast first or else it'll get me.

Enjoy your brain damage

>sugar
>good
Literally poison water
Also, please enlighten me about which "vitamins" are in energy drinks?

They have the electrolytes plants crave.

Coffee gives me the shits. I'd rather pound a redbull or two before working then drink a cuppa if I'm being honest. Sucks because the only good Red Bull is the colored editions and those are expensive.

At 5:00 AM I go for a walk and smoke a cigarette. Then I go home and have coffee. Gets me ready for the day. It's not healthy but I don't care. This ride never ends.

Attached: image.png (3840x2160, 895K)

no, caffeine + l-theanine is the ultimate, scientifically proven combo

Out of needing to poop and diabetes I'll take the poop

Made me chuckle

I always knew Jow Forums is just a bunch of virgin junkies

>developed caffeine tolerance
I have three cups before noon and feel pretty much nothing

Attached: 1534915385185.jpg (552x456, 17K)

fuck coffee gin and vodkas are where it’s at

I'm happy to get fecal matters out of my body. I don't see the issue.

It would be instant, and I have meetings in the morning I can't / don't want to miss. Redbull gives me enough leeway to last to a little before lunch so I can get it out of the way and have an extended break.
youtube.com/watch?v=QwxqfEMiO0g

You need to cut it back and give yourself a break, mate.

>Americano
Isn't that just a shot of espresso watered down to like 8oz so it's even weaker than a cup of regular brewed coffee?

Microdosing > stimulants

Attached: thisisfine.jpg (892x936, 460K)

>coffee wasn't doing anything for me
>stopped drinking it for a while
>everyone telling me I'll get horrible withdrawal headaches
>brace for pain
>nothing happened
>had some again like a month later and was getting a decent kick again
Pretty sure that BS about crippling withdrawal symptoms was just faggots covering for their inability to resist basic cravings

>some people feel nothing or even feel sleepy
I've always just been sleepier after drinking coffee and always wondered why everyone says that coffee keeps you awake. I do drink like ~4 cups of it black per day but where I live most people seem to drink even more.

I got to ask that was this 15 cups of "coffee" or coffee? I mean some people seem to think that a cup of milk with a drop of coffee on top is called coffee.

Same happened to me with cigarettes. I quit raw after smoking for about ten years and in the first week there was mostly just some moments of slight irritation. After 2 weeks it felt like I had never even smoked.

This guy writes embedded software.

Been drinking coffee every single day for the past 7 years or so, also used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, vaping nowadays. I wonder what effects does it have on my mental.