twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE LEGEND IS BACK

>loses the ability to see his kid again

he could always make another one

>loses that one too

be the warrior or the healer, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=zC1_Nojagh8

What happened?

>Why we have too few women leaders in tech.
It's simple, that's God's way to say that women like to do something else instead of masturbating numbers in front of screens

>gives advice on how to improve your life
>gets cucked by his wife who leaves him and takes his son away
what did he mean by this?

he is right, you cannot have both or be mediocre in both. There are some people that can be good at those at the same time but they are very few people.

wife left him to japan
took the kid
doesn't allow him to see the kid

man the thing I hate about his videos is that he clearly doesn't really prepare what he says, he only has overarching themes and then just makes it up as he goes along. As a result, 20% of the video is actually legitimate, interesting, and valuable content, 10% is him advertising all his extra bullshit, and the rest 70% is just him mumbling about about machine learning javascript framework software engineering buzzword filled crap.

Ex husband TechLead here.

>works for proprietary spy corp
>thinks he has the moral authority to talk about software
>delusions.jpg

>moral authority to talk about software

not watching the video, but quoting
>the work culture in tech is unhealthy

I don't think that there is a profession with a healthy work culture. Why tech people like to mention this is a mystery to me. Do they talk to people outside of tech or is their life just computers computers.

Guy had everything; money, fame, health, charm, success, and his woman still left him. Jesus.

>despite what incels say, it seems that a decent personality and being kind is the most important quality after all
Really makes you think

Attached: think-dog.jpg (250x250, 5K)

dam, he's gonna go and burn all of the goodwill he got from telling people his wife left him already? it took him like two weeks, goddam

youtube.com/watch?v=onqDBb0xW6c

this shit happens so often it makes me think why do people consider marriage anything else than suicide at this point

it is because he is the archetype beta cuck
he even mentions that when his wife gets mad he throws money at her not dick
no wonder she left him, alpha chad locks down the wife while beta techlead begs with flowers and jew-elry

Honestly, TechLead seems like a decent enough guy. The biggest problem in his marriage was probably his chinese micropenis.

He was all set up, all ready to go. Unfortunately, it didn’t go down smooth!

He would be so hot if he styled his hair better.

Attached: 1566249422941.jpg (250x232, 16K)

I suspect that the only thing he did "wrong" was that he prioritised his career over his family life.

>give her back jamal

>e-celeb thread
>e-celeb thread
>e-celeb thread
>e-celeb thread
>e-celeb thread
>e-celeb thread

Attached: you.gif (180x180, 454K)

>Hello this is TechLead
>did I mention I used to have a wife and kid?

You retards have clearly never watched at least 2 or 3 videos from this guy (don't do it, is not worth it)

Seriously, I can't blame his wife for leaving him after listening to some of his videos.

>You retards have clearly never watched at least 2 or 3 videos from this guy (don't do it, is not worth it)
Can you give us a quick rundown?

i'm sure his wife is probably a bitch, but based on his videos he comes off as a total miser. he's got a video talking about how he made a million dollars and how he's always working on side hustles/side projects for extra cash, but then he's also got a ton of videos about how he doesn't "waste" money on stuff like eating out and how he still lives with his parents.

sure, maybe she's just a cunt mad that he wont buy her a maserati or whatever, but i could also see him being really difficult to live with and giving her a strict allowance while never taking her out or on trips or anything. at a certain point it becomes demoralizing knowing that you have stuff you want to be able to do and enjoy and your family has money, but literally the only hurdle is that your spouse doesn't want to give it to you.

again, i doubt she's some perfect angel without blame, but we really don't know anything about her. meanwhile i've seen plenty of tech lead vids that make him out to be a miserable asshole to live with, so i can kind of sympathize with her for leaving. stealing the kid and not letting him see it is a major asshole move though.

>you must always focus on working
>get down on your knees and blow your boss to get ahead
>when you are at home time is money, do not waste either on video games or eating out or going to the bar with friends
>instead stay home and hone your skills or work on side projects that you can monetize for more income
>live at home with your parents if you can, good way to save on money
>i'm a millionaire btw

Thanks

>one parent really should stay home for at least the first three years

it's funny that he had to take 10 minutes including lots of quotes/footage from women in tech just so he could say this very uncontroversial statement without SJWs jumping down his throat

BETA MALE

Attached: jesse-lee-peterson-soundboard-image.png (339x420, 65K)

>fame, health, charm, success

>fame, charm
lmao

haven't seen this cunt's face in like a decade

Why does he care so much about muh money and muh success?

That's what all americanized asians do

AMAZIN

This is the person, who in reference to his child that was kidnapped by his mother to a different country said:

>I've a 3 year old child. He's great. I love that guy.

He sounds someone talking about a friend hahahah

Based

>wife leaves with his kid

what a troll. the man is a fucking autist.

has terry been forgotten

Watching incestiny trying and failing to control the conversation was fucking hillarious

HI I'M MARK ROBER AND I WORKED FOR NASA

Attached: 1448168411611.jpg (960x640, 240K)

>macfag
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

It sounds like he's saying what he knows he's supposed to say but honestly feels better off without the child

implying it's not a better development

this. now he has time to make another million.

yeah, if that were true, every jew would be divorced you stupid fuck

>>macfag
He's probably a highly closeted homosexual.

Got cucked

women will come and go if you focus on yourself. dont get married/get a prenup.

yeah, but isn't it descouraging..
>be humorous
>be semi handsome
>handle money well
>have lots of it for bad days
>be workaholic

cunt still leaves you because "reasons"...

Women are the driving factor for achievement in guys. Now if they are unreasonable cunts who like to fuck you over for no reason, your motivation to achieve is gone.

This is probably what happened to me. I saw too many guys getting fucked and my subconscious decided "It's not worth it"...

I wish Techlead would give a rational explanation for why his wife left him. Right now this demonstrates that women are crazy selfish cunts.

The Great Helmsman

Sure dude. That's only if you settle and want a "real" relationship. Just accept the fact that the western culture doesn't support strong "real" relationships anymore. Today, the women is only there for you temporarily. If you lose her, no biggie. There are plenty of fish in the sea. You get trapped if you have kids, so don't have kids.

>You get trapped if you have kids, so don't have kids.
Thats the point. You should have kids and a stable family structure.

I am not interested in companionship (men are more interesting anyways, in terms of ideas and interests #nohomo). And sex you can get without without commitments, as you've noticed..

So, what becomes the point of life? Going around accumulating stuff and fucking used up cunts for pleasure?

>(((western))) culture
Schlomo pls

Did I mention I used to have family?

this guy is a selfish money monger with few pleasant qualities. That being said, just kidnapping the kid and flying to japan is very selfish and the kid is the real victim

She left him because by law half of his belongings belong to her.

That's easily over 500.000$ if not even more and she gets to fuck other guys now. It's a win win situation for her.

I guess it's not always cool having 1 mil dollars on your bank account..

There is a saying my grandma told me:
"children brag with their naked bums, while fools brag with money." (it sounds more poetic and profound in my native language)

he's a boring tightwad

>he's a boring tightwad
I am like him. Am I a boring tightwad? Yeah, nice point you got there.

No, seriously. What makes someone boring? He's fucking interesting to me, since he speaks about ways to monetise your ideas and save up money.

Boring tightwads in my world are people who go out all day talking about parties and pretending to like each other, while they simultaneously have to get drunk to be able to listen to each others shit stories...

Have sex incel
I bet you're asian as well kek

>someone on Jow Forums calling someone else incel

irony 101

i like him

>I guess it's not always cool having 1 mil dollars on your bank account..

Well he shouldn't have bragged about his money in front of women and he probably did. But if he didn't he would most likely be a virgin like a lot of Asian guys in STEM.

>I am like him. Am I a boring tightwad? Yeah, nice point you got there.

Most people are boring. Especially attractive men and women because they never have to entertain others.

We live in a society which is extremely obsessed with looks and money. Personality is a meme shilled by women and weak men in denial.

Go on tinder with a male model picture and tell women that you are a homeless drug addict. Most won't care. Hell attractive people even get away with fucking minors most of the time. They are either too good looking for their victim to suffer or their victim defends them to the end.

His videos should serve as a good moral for some people.
>have autistic focus on career and money-making
>get job at the best companies and become rich
>still try to live frugal lifestyle to save as much as possible
>constantly think of new ways to make money
>eventually lose wife and kids because you give more attention to your career than your family
Yet modern "tech" culture encourages you to do exactly what he did.

The rational explanation is that she was part of an Abe psyop to make japs have more kids

In one of his videos he basically said the problem was that because he had so much money his wife expected bigger expressions of love and implied a bigger lifestyle in general. So she was thottin because she thought she marries an up and coming rich career tech bro only for it to turn out he's actually more about being financially independent and frugal

women are stupid cunts.. She'd rather have an uncertain future for some fake status and to make her neighbours envy..

Women rights are a mistake. They are too stupid to handle them.

>tfw 28 year old virgin

how do i get a cute weeb gf?

Attached: 1539868120399.jpg (700x513, 66K)

>charm
maybe charming to autist neckbeards.
he sounds like douche to normies.

his arab sounds weird.

3D is PD, and female "weebs" are especially PD.

Attached: 1534872360915.jpg (840x405, 24K)

Go to a con, there's guaranteed to be countless 200-300 lb beauties looking for a boyfriend.

>Go to a con, there's guaranteed to be countless 200-300 lb beauties looking for a boyfriend.

Lol no. Most likely they are already taken because in a male dominated hobby people fight over them.

yeah, the dude seemed so obsessed with chasing money/status while simultaneously coming across as super jaded. asians are fucking weird about that stuff.

>charm

nah, I bet he was emotionally distant at best. he's one of those typical stem dudes that attempts to reason through everything with perfect logic, but life is often messier (not to mention you come off as a huge autist doing that)

maybe it's because he seems like a total cunt?

>Guy has everything; money, fame, health, charm, Jesus, his woman left him. Succes.

>health, charm

Attached: 1522693437529.png (600x600, 116K)

>maybe it's because he seems like a total cunt?

No. It's because our society rewards women for leaving their husbands. If she didn't get half of his belongings she wouldn't leave.

if he's so smart and logical why didn't he predict this and have her sign a prenup?

>nah, I bet he was emotionally distant at best

So work it out or don't marry at all. Does the promise and the contract of a marriage mean nothing to you shills?

>if he's so smart and logical why didn't he predict this and have her sign a prenup?

Because he like most men does not understand women. Women have no group loyalty. They have evolved a surviving mechanism to betray their tribe and sleep with men who killed their family

I bet the guy she is fucking now is the complete opposite.

Guy is simply stuck in beta testing.

>Honestly, TechLead seems like a decent enough guy
what? I struggled to watch any of his videos and not thinking constantly "what an asshole"

this basically proves a life of a successful developer is incompatible with family life

>implying this isn't exactly what most tech companies want

how you dare to say women are better are staying at home and taking care of the kids! BIGOT!

because technical, mathematical and scientific knowledge wont prepare you against the powers of a thot. Instead, a Chad business man will know when to pump and when to dump the whore before she even realize it.

Clearly you've never been to Boston or nyc. Neither Christ nor Caesar are good enough for thots there

>handle money well
>be workaholic
>cunt still leaves you because "reasons"...
Women aren't in it just for the money contrary to what people in here believe. Proof: if they were, a workaholic husband would be the best "partner" for them because they would have lots of money and wouldn't have to deal with him almost at all. But in reality it's just the opposite, workaholics are a major turn-off for women and those relationships don't last.
Women want a partner that isn't a liability and can be safe with (it works both ways btw, men don't want to be with a liability either). Which is something incels often mistake with being money-hungry, because most of them can't even get on the acceptable level to be considered financially stable.
Women want to have a husband, not an atm.