What mail client does Jow Forums use for Linux?

What client do you use?

inb4thunderbird

Attached: download-Windows-Live-Mail.png (1200x1200, 90K)

claws mail

>What client do you use?
>inb4 the best client
Well shucks user

what's wrong with thunderbird?

unironically thunderbird

thunderbird, but unironically

this, but ironically

evolution and aerc

Gmail webapp
> Inb4 botnet
Yeah, I know. But it's such a pain in the ass to switch email. I'd have to go back into 100 accounts and change the email associated with them. Easier to just stay in the botnet.

Evolution because of gnome integration.

Seems to be the most "direct" replacement for Microsoft Outlook.
Composer can be a pain in the ass sometimes (gnome devs have a weird having of removing useful features) but the most complex messages I compose consist of maybe a table and few colour highlights, so in the last two years I felt annoyed by it maybe 3 times.

thats not email client means retard

>>thats not email client means retard
>called someone a retard
>ended up spelling like a retard
fml

"In addition to email clients running on a desktop computer, there are those hosted remotely, either as part of a remote UNIX installation accessible by telnet (i.e. a shell account), or hosted on the Web. Both of these approaches have several advantages: they share an ability to send and receive email away from the user's normal base using a web browser or telnet client, thus eliminating the need to install a dedicated email client on the user's device. " -Wikipedia page on email clients
Webapp email clients are still email clients.

gnus

lol

Been using claws-mail for some years now, but I recently had a look at Geary. Very simple, but very clean. Might switch soon.

gmail/outlooks site for those emails and neomutt for my cock mail email

What's wrong with thunderbird

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20-00-22-14.png (720x1280, 634K)

He means you don't have to switch email provider (Gmail) to switch email client.

>last update: literally 10 years ago

Thunderbird, it's open source and justwerks

>aerc
Is it usable? Last time I checked it instantly crashed when I changed the terminal window size

Does something need updating?

not once in my life had i used email client. what does it do that website cant?

zoomer detected

Downloads your emails and attachments.

Usually faster, offline archive, multiple accounts, secure pgp...

get a job hippy

I've tried getting into neomutt

Does anyone have a neomutt setup they can share? Potentially a .neomuttrc config as well?
Do you use offlineimap or anything like that?

wrong
pretty much what expected, nothing of use for me.
not a hippy, have a job user.

>thunderbird
everything else is complex command garbage or minimalist dog shit tier useless.

integrate with the OS and other desktop applications, e.g. you can quickly attach a "recent file" that you just edited in a different program; or from another application, use "send via email" to create a message with attachment

now this sounds actually usefull, thanks user.

OWA just kind of sucks, especially if you're stuck with your companies on premise 2013

mu{,4e}

Evolution

don't quote telnet at people, cleartextnigger.

Anyone can help fellow brainlet in linux here? I'm trying to install davmail in ubuntu 14.10 and the fucking thing kept saying that a dependancy is not able to be installed. What should I do user?