/ptg/ - Private Tracker General!!!

Giselle Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the lowest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical incompetence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous thread: / News:
- We ded.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: 1550044806278.png (1000x800, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/thread/72347357/#72358964
lavender.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/download/1561209875/l50
broadcasthe.net/register.php?confirm=8ohpb2io67n9vmuvi0kieh
github.com/gchudov/cuetools.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

Usenet

dead threads
stop posting it please faggots.
torrent isn't even a thing in 2k19

filelist has 1 million users

fuck red

Attached: 5TGeXw.png (150x202, 30K)

just got /treebanned/
I'm done with private trackers
redpill me on usenet

confess user

In most cases you pay to download
In most cases you pay to query an API more than 25 times a day

Usenet is the inbetween between private and public trackers. It's not great nor bad.

What did you do? Buying/trading accounts?

I torrented Ms Doubtfire the other week tho fren

I refuse to even consider invites/inviting people for this reason. Also engaging in the forums/community at any point. Also joining blacklisted trackers like IPT.

doing everything I can to weasel my way into cabal without joining RED

the only people who unironically rate usenet over torrents are destitute indians

Maybe. I don't know the ethnicity of the person who shills it here but it has its value. Downloading at max speed without any responsibility is pretty nice.

Any guides on how to create a WEB-DL from a non-drm VOD site? For example ipla.tv

>I don't know the ethnicity of the person who shills it here
I'm German.

Doesn't mean much given the state of Europe.

also that northern irishman in the other thread who got really butthurt when i called her out

Which?

user, there's some DRM that I cannot be bothered to bypass. Use your browser's cross-site inspector to find the usual m3u8 playlist stream and choose the best bitrate.

Didn't find any m3u8 in the Network Tab, I did manage to download two dash files, video and audio, however they won't play in VLC.

Just rank up on AB
Sadly, tracker forums and IRC tend to be much better than most of the internet these days

>non-drm VOD site? For example ipla.tv

Attached: iplatv.png (399x67, 3K)

Ah, oh well I guess I'll have to try harder to find this shit online

Any tracker where I can find a crack for Vmware ESXI?
Thanks!

Attached: wifi_dongle.jpg (879x930, 51K)

who exactly is running ptp's socials?

Attached: 2019-08-20_20-36-54_.png (906x906, 149K)

torrentseeds fucken sux

how do I go about pointing a .torrent/magnet to a file I've already downloaded, trying to switch to linux and would rather not have to redownload every single torrent I've got
is doing this easier/harder with any specific client? I've never done it before so

what client do you use? most will store all your .torrent files someplace. you'll still have to manually point each torrent to the folder it's files are actually in though, as well as verify all the data which can take a while.

how you can speed this up depends on how you've organised your files./ If you keep torrents in folders relating to the tracker it's ezpz. if you properly orgainise each torrents files into multiple subdirectories there's no really easy way around it.

I see, I mean I'm fine with redownloading the .torrents, I'm not that far into trackers yet (and I think they got lost in an unfortunate partitioning accident, I do still have the actual content files though, since they were stored on a seperate drive)
>what client do you use?
I used qbittorrent on windows, but I was thinking of using one with a daemon mode on linux, is transmission any good? I guess I need to look at the documentation for the client, that was a bit silly of me.

transmission is good but doesn't have bells and whistles. it handles large numbers of torrents very well though.

I see, what kinds of bells and whistles?
I only ever just downloaded a torrent a moved it, when I was using qbittorrent, is this stuff like rss updating and whatnot?

what no it doesn't, it's good because some rare scene releases only get pre'd to TS

who cares about pre times. the regular torrents they have are terrible.

I'm not talking about pre times, I mean that some rare scene releases are ONLY available on TS unless someone reposts it from there or you have FTP access

>single chink seeder uploading at 10KB/s
>still not finished after two fucking weeks
why is this allowed

what trackers can I find stuff like server firmware for dell gear

>so it can stay exclusive :^)
Why did you delete?

This is for new folk.
It’s harder now then before. If you want to advance and have a lot of space.
I started on AB. There I encoded music. It’s easy just find a flat and convert to mp3. After ascending to next user class I applied for PTP. Never heard anything. Got an invite years later. For a quick boost use a seed box and for casual movies use IPT. PTP will have a lot......after that I interviewed for what and got on AHD after that. Basically don’t waste time on curry trackers......from AHD I got on BTN.....and bacon bits....if you are lazy and/or don’t have time it will be hard to advance.......I interviewed for MAM and legit stayed up almost the whole night in IRC....back in 2015 PTG was more helpful but lurk here...don’t sound so entitled...ask questions and typically a kind user will offer advice....that’s how I learned about trackers.....so basically I’m set for life now....WCD took a big ass hit but RED is killing it rn....fuck Apollo...or whatever they are don’t waste your time with curry trackers.

FLAC and my PTP invite was 6 months later. The recruiter took that long.

........................... kill........................ yourself.........................

look at this autism lmao

>he doesnt schedule interviews in advanced

What were the requirements for BTN when they used to recruit from AHD?

see rbt.asia/g/thread/72347357/#72358964

How do I get to BTN from RED?

elite tm forum

>elite tm forum

thanks!

Is BTN much better than MTV? I'm looking mostly for new series.

For new series they are fairly equal.

BTN still shits on MTV in terms of organization, retention, and site functionality.

> BTN still shits on MTV in terms of organization, retention, and site functionality.

I imagine, thanks for the info

where is that? Looks super bad, would like to avoid this tracker.

PRIVATE TRACKER KEKS

Attached: 2018-10-19_23-59-43.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

>2018
nigga

why not just use crunchyroll app?

I just tried out torrents for several weeks because I kinda liked the challenge of the recruitment process. I joined some of the thought after trackers, but I have to say I'm absolutely not impressed.
I personally like the convenience of usenet and except for music I find everything I need there and music can be easily found on youtube. The collection on the trackers I have seen is surprisingly bad and there are way to many dead torrents, to prefer this over usenet. I would say the only downside to torrents is that it's not for free if you want the proper experience. But private trackers are also not really "free" if you consider some of the donation methods and the time and care you need to put in keeping up a good ratio. Not even considering the possible need for seedboxes and or VPNs. Also the indexers seem overall to be way more advanced and convenient websites. Torrent sites seem to be stuck on 30 year old PHP crap.

But honestly I would pay up to 100-200$ a month for the same convenience if there would be a legal alternative. Too bad this is never, ever going to happen.

>Just rank up on AB
How can you rank up on something you cannot join?

>watching horriblesubs

Yes. Download the bluray release for currently airing anime.
Why didn't he think of that?

ESXI is free already

Me on the left

>it takes literally 2 weeks and 5 shitty uploads on red
>I CANNOT JOIN :((((((

lavender.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/download/1561209875/l50

Post 767 in this thread said they're sending invites to a private Japanese forum. Need to encode your post with base157.

Private forum for what?

Nobody can post there, dummy.

Dunno, haven't received my invite yet but it's probably going to have DDL links mainly for movies, games, apps and manga like desertsnow.ch did
It could also be a troll

VPN

Is there an anki deck for the red interview?

Does Pass the Popcorn have 4K movies?

Someone said that BTN required HD-Pro when they recruited from AHD but I find it hard to believe that a tracker like BTN would only require PU.

The Palestinian Islamic Jihad?

can i have inviting to btn please thank

broadcasthe.net/register.php?confirm=8ohpb2io67n9vmuvi0kieh

but it's true, that's literally how I got in.
it's also on the (outdated) pyramid pic in the OP

Thanks. Just registered.

MOTHERFUCKER BITCH WHORE JEW FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported to BTN staff.

Disney+ rips when?????

Open registration on BakaBT.

That isn't even out yet.
And most of the content there will already have bluray releases.
Who gives a shit?

>522

Good idea.

>can't join AB
>wants into cabal
come back in 6 months to shipost about usenets

Thank you. It's been too long since I've seen old Jow Forums.

What's your opinion on the torrent and usenet scene of 2019 compared to the scenes 10 years ago?

>Had an account on AB
>don't use it for years because i grew out of anime
>try to login in today after reading how important it is to get invited to other trackers and want books
>see picrealted
I guess it's over for me bros

Attached: fuck.....png (616x62, 6K)

>Use Account Support to get it reenabled.
Why don't you just do that?

>use account support to get it reenabled
>look user i'm so sad it's over :(((

There were probably less seedboxes going on back then

I'm autistic and have trouble socializing with people, what do i even say? hey i got banned for not using your website please re enable my account.
it's

RIP OT
nobody has survived kiwi farms ;_;

what's the best CUE splitter?
>Many applications lose vital information upon conversion, and don't support all possible CUE sheet styles. For example, foobar2000 loses disc pre-gap information when converting an album image, and doesn't support gaps appended (noncompliant) CUE sheets.
from github.com/gchudov/cuetools.net

I feel your pain user but I think you can do it.
As long as you got banned for inactivity and not rule violation it's gonna be easy. I think if it's your first time all you have to do is enter a bot command on IRC (not sure tho, never done it myself).

>OT costs 54$/mo
>AB costs 200$/mo

>other sites cost 2,000$/mo
WTF are they doing wrong?

OT is ran directly out of the sysop's pocket.
Of course it would be cheap.
When you're spending other people's money, you don't care as much.
And 2K a month, that's going directly to the admin. Nobody's that incompetent.

>OT
did azathoth die?

Can someone send me an invite for AnimeBytes?

yeah.

We don't talk about that here.