The authorities have intercepted my laptop at a train station when i was arrested and installed some sort of malware...

the authorities have intercepted my laptop at a train station when i was arrested and installed some sort of malware.. screws overtightened and the keyboard wasn't even slid into place properly.. i have reflashed the bios and removed intel me and reinstalled os on new hard drive etc but I still can't seem to remove it.. device is acting very odd with random attempts to connect to network and drives spinning up.. random access to cdrom device... cpu is whining in a way it never did before.. how fucked am i should i just get a new laptop? i am innocent and have not commited anything yet they chose to constantly harrass me.

Attached: Dw-YKqdXcAELTOc-1.jpg (769x693, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Xr-GIFJMC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based schizo

ps if you are reading this FUCK OFF you are constantly harrasing me and i am innocent leave me the fuck alone.

it has been flashed with coreboot which should remove the majority of blobs from the embedded controller but who knows where they hid the code.

just buy a new laptop, you sperg

Why were you arrested?

How do I become a gangstalker, if I'm going to be a creepy weirdo I want to get paid for it

Attached: 43985850_2225504564359938_957433463437772780_n.jpg (640x640, 41K)

This is the Jow Forumstard schizo spamming 5g threads btw

on this occasion they arrested me at the train station for disturbing the peace by yelling on the train and around the platform.. however i was treated with more severity than deserved.. the truth is they have been attempting to monitor me for a long time due to various events in the past.. that being said i am a completely innocent person and they are misguided in their attempts and should CEASE as i am an innocent person.. they clearly have tampered with my device and now it seems the only option is to get a x60 as it is the only machine i can run with no blobs... unless anyone has advice on how to further investigate my current machine ( t420 )... the machine was opened 100 % but what was tampered with i do not know. they didn't reseat the keyboarder properly that was the biggest giveaway nice try better luck next time

You type like a pajeet

fuck you i am a british citizen with blonde hair and blue eyes i bet you are not

CLIMB THE TOWER
GET 5G POWER

Attached: 1D6EK.jpg (833x1080, 312K)

You like our new red cars friend? We will be keeping a close eye on you.

oh boy, they broke your pill dispenser, based schizo

for all i know half of their plan is already working now

this occurred around xmas time however recently within the past month their actions resulted in a fractured skull with a linear skull fracture around my eye curling around going into above my ear this is not a joke

Attached: iu-1.jpg (600x419, 35K)

>boasting about citizenship

definitely pajeet

We never tampered with your device. You are imagining things

You can block out the telemetry and other harmful radiation with new organic technology AlphaSpin

youtu.be/6Xr-GIFJMC0

i love schizoposting

just sell it and buy another if you're this paranoid

>everyone calling OP a schizo
If he’s actually in the UK I believe him 100%. It’s illegal to even defend yourself from being murdered without being charged for racism. The police there there think everything and anything is a weapon.

>they arrested me at the train station for disturbing the peace by yelling on the train and around the platform
If you act like a nigger than you better be ready to get treated like a nigger. You deserve nothing less

didnt know Timothy Byrne posted on here

>didn't notice the laptop mod easily spotable being a bait to distract you from the xhip they've put in your head

You're fucked

If you're truly innocent then you have nothing to hide from us. Do you really believe buying a new laptop will stop us from performing our job? Now THAT'S crazy.

Jesus christ, please seek help, talk to someone, anyone, tell them your not feeling right.

whoa dude, you're right. he even posted about a fractured skull--that's where they put the chip

>insane schizo causing disturbance at train station
>bobbies arrest him
>his laptop is separated from him for an hour
>when he gets it back he starts making up conspiracies about the screws being tightened and the keyboard out of place
>post on Jow Forums

what did you expect us to do about it, except make fun of you for schizoposting?