WTF Firefox Dumped Browser History

Come here to complain about Firefag and no threads... is it because its a shit browser? I open it up and find all but today's History is gone.

I had the settings set to save browser history and it was. Where did it all go? there is no option to schedule deletion so wtf happened to it?

Attached: Firefox.png (1400x770, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you looking for your personal tech support team?
>Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team
>For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:
>startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)
>stackexchange.com/
>logicalincrements.com/

right in the fucking sticky you worthless fucking moron. millions of shiteaters like you report problems with their browsers every day to the appropriate forums. you just couldn't dot that, could you? instead, you had to shit up the board even more, with another retarded question that is most definitely due to user error and stupidity.

furthermore:
>no mention of your OS
>no mention of your FF version
>no understanding that FF, like every other browser, doesn't retain your history indefinitely

even if this was a tech support forum, you wouldn't get a fucking answer. kill yourself right now you scum.

its a relevant issue of a major bug in a current browser...get over your demented obsession with being board cop go hump your anime pillow. not five minutes ago a gif I clicked on another page bled into the text I was trying to highlight and appeared in miniature from the cursor interface.. looking for other users to see if the same thing is happening... nothing could be more relevant to the subject of this board.. its not my issue you fucking inbred mong.

A. it's your issue, not a bug, you fucking underage newfaggot moron.

B. You could have read the damn sticky, right on the front page of the board. But you didn't.

C. It's not relevant to this board. Shit like this is literally not supposed to be on the board.

Go back to fucking neowin or deviantart or reddit or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

probably killed itself out of shame for all the gay shit you browse

Use Brave

drool harder ... imagine being this assblasted over a forum post 100% inline with the theme of the board...

>Brave
why?

Firefox stopped being single threaded two or three years ago.

So your PEBKAC.

Hey, OP. My history still exists. Maybe you're just gay?

ive got a complaint, how the hell do i merge my firefox profiles?

Did you happen to use CCleaner? There is a bug that deletes history even if the box to delete browser history is NOT checked... I bet you did this thinking you were safe ... go check it now .. try running it with the new easy Clean setting which should mirror your custom clean settings..

>He doesn't delete his browser history at the end of the day
Fucking pig

damn this was it... CCleaner easy clean doesn't import/use the custom settings and nukes everything in its path ... great... why did I ever bother updating that thing ...

You don't.

You deserve everything

>winbaby installed proprietary malware and paid the price for it
Ahahahahahahaha every fucking time!

Attached: 1448038609535.png (351x351, 153K)

Hahahahaha

this nigga eating beans

>having browser history
Dumb shit.

>t. i still didn't read the sticky which makes it extremely clear that my post is not permitted on this board
Fuck
Off
Faggot

its better

Just use Icecat

OP when did this happen to you? My history got fucking wiped as well over the weekend. I didn't do a DAMN THING except for start it up moment and noticed my URLs weren't completing. Also, I was logged out of all websites, and things like cookies must have been wiped because even my Jow Forums settings got reset. I actually came here just now browser shopping because FUCK FIREFOX for doing this shit.

>yet another winbaby cucked himself with the ccleaner malware
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>its not personal tech support
>but here is pcbg sqt and all the other generals where questions are asked

stupidest locked thread on any board

Dump Firefox, embrace Ungoogled Chromium, Iridium, GNU IceCat, Pale Moon, or LibreWolf.

Who he fuck actually cares about the browser history being saved lmao

Attached: image.jpg (332x332, 108K)

probably zoomers too lazy to bookmark

NICE FUCKING AVATAR USAGE!