We're hitting levels of cancer that shouldn't even be possible

we're hitting levels of cancer that shouldn't even be possible
devblogs.microsoft.com/dotnet/net-core-and-systemd/

Attached: 1493928277476.jpg (480x480, 64K)

>SystemD for windows.
I thought windows couldn't get any worse.

>i heard you like botnets

Why?

worse
>systemd for .NET

holy fuck

you can't make this up

Attached: laughingbossfromspiderman.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Kek

Name one bad thing about systemd. If it makes the programmer's job easier, it's welcome. I don't see you moving a finger.

red hat/microsoft has been such a crazy thing. I knew it was an attempt to kill linux when they created cross-platform MONO. I thought it would happen so much faster. it's been moving along, slowly, but surely. I think over the next few years there will be the perfect storm of microsoft + google + sjws + samsung + dying developers + bitrot + red hat software, that kills linux

i'm not gonna get into the systemd argument but I just want to put out there that systemd can simultaneously be terrible and the best option. It's like the phrase "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others." Systemd is a pile of garbage but at least it works better than any alternative

>oy vey goy use this it will make your reboots fast
*waiting for job intensifies*

you don't even live in a democracy retard

program the botnet using the botnet!

Attached: 1536083923327.png (633x758, 18K)

I also don't use systemd

>install arch linux arm on embedded device
>systemd handling network
>set it up so it skips DHCP and generates a link-local IP
>it floods the network trying to connect to DNS and NTP servers

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE SYSTEMD EVEN THOUGH IT WORKS PERFECTLY FINE BECAUSE... UHH... IT'S AGAINST THE LITERAL WHONIX PHILOSOPHY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!

Attached: soyak angry.jpg (199x253, 9K)

first you get the linux, then you get the systemd.

Someone kill Poettering already.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MICROSOFT IS EVIL I DON'T WANT ANYONE OFFERING MORE OPTIONS FOR MUH SEKRET CLUB BECAUSE IT HAS REMAIN SECRET SO I CAN FEEL SPECIAL ABOUT USING IT!!!

Attached: 1559825689958.jpg (320x383, 59K)

based and fucking redpilled

>tfw gnome/systemd/chromium/bash user
with every piece of poetterware released we get closer to the year of the Linux general-purpose® operating© system™

Attached: gigachad.jpg (800x450, 32K)