Thoughts on my laptop stickers, Jow Forums? Would we be friends?

Thoughts on my laptop stickers, Jow Forums? Would we be friends?

Attached: 000615AB-44E7-4E72-AF62-C44D74FAF03D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

A sticker is essentially a tattoo for people's laptops. You know what they say tattoos are, right? "Interesting designs on boring people."

Also, Apple is a guaranteed no for over 90% of this board.

It's looking pretty cringe if you want to use it in public places.

You think so? I think it looks pretty good

>pictures of girls and only girls on your laptop
that's pretty fucking gay

Here's mine, OP. This is the only acceptable way to take your laptop out in public. It's a classic, clean-cut look that never goes out of style.

The only people who put stickers on their laptop are the people who think that their personality can be displayed in a few images, which says a lot about them.

Attached: laptop stickers.png (1242x732, 1018K)

Kpop is trash.

>Autistic anime girl
>Nerv logo
>kpop
This is top-tier cringe. It tells me so much about you, and would make me immediately want to distance myself from you.

I mean, if you're trying to do work in public and not get disturbed, I can't think of a better way to be left alone.

This

Laptop stickers are 4 fags

based and redpilled

>hp
Poorfag

I have a 9 year old hp probook 4520s, still works like magic. I'm a poorfag.

>no girls generation.
fuck off with your faggot shit.

>hes on Jow Forums and doesnt have anime stickers on his laptop

Attached: 1555244409748.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>would we be friends?
Of course not. Do you think I would want to associate with an attention whore? I rather have no friends.

I don't have a laptop because I don't leave my house. I want to fuck Sakurako.

This
Kpop is fucking cancer.

Attached: 14yogirlskpop.jpg (978x861, 59K)

>pretty girls is fucking cancer
Ok /lgbt/

Gooks aren't pretty. I've got figurines with less plastic in them than your average kpoop bitch.

>twicecucks

wow that lid is so trashy and shit stickers would actually improve it

I spent more on it than most people spend on their Thinkpads, even if they buy them new. It just happens to be a computer that lasts forever (just like the Thinkpads).

Considering when the 8770w released, it's a god damned beast, and will likely last me at least another 5-10 years without any need to upgrade anything except maybe the hard drives, which will be extraordinarily quick and easy to do, thanks to the easy access you have to the bottom of the laptop.

Attached: 8770w bottom.jpg (1600x1200, 401K)

Show us a good lid, user.

>I've got figurines with less plastic in them than your average kpoop bitch.
lmao

>kpop
>not gay
Choose one, and only one.

It looks cringe to autistic people, but actually nobody care. Maybe people will think you're an artist, but that's all.
Put stickers on your laptop if you like them or don't if you don't like the aesthetics nobody cares, but refusing stickers doesn't make you looks more professional or having a strong personality, it just makes you autistic.

Yeah, probably. I dont really like Twice that much (too zoomer for me, I prefer Apink and AOA) but you seem alright.

>refusing stickers doesn't make you looks more professional or having a strong personality, it just makes you autistic.
Nah. Stickers make you look autistic. If you're comfortable with that, more power to you, but obviously OP wasn't, which is why he asked if anyone would be friends with him based on his sticker of an autistic anime girl and kpop.

It's like saddest virgin ever got bitten by a radioactive 12 year old girl.

>girls dancing
>girls singing
>girls doing fan service
>”gay”
Do you know how retarded that sounds?

>guys don't do k-pop
>k-pop guys don't look like faggots by applying plastic and makeup
Cope harder. K-pop industry is fucking toxic, an idol is treated like a slave.
As for women, I don't want to choke on a piece of plastic whenever I eat one's pussy.

All industries are “toxic”, women have to suck dick to get a role in movies, game designers / developers have to work overtime to meet deadlines, i can go on and on. Yes, some idols are treated like slaves. Nobody is denying that. But there also plenty of happy idols out there. As for that plastic surgery thing, not every girl got an entire face transplant. There are plenty of natty girls out there

where do I even get cool stickers from?

They are disgusting and look cheap. They look like those gum stickers that kids put on their tv or refrigerator

ignore the angry roastie, dude.

Attached: 2019-05-29 (8).png (568x592, 536K)

Older HP's were a fucking son of a bitch to change the thermal paste, though.
>Lift the keyboard
>hidden, tiny screws everywhere
>two layers of removing mobo from case
fuck
I never liked working on them. I had an old toshiba: unscrew the back and boom - access to everything.

>putting non virgin 3dps on ur laptop

I like the nerv sticker, the rest is trash. At least is not full of IT stickers you got at conventions, those are real cringe.

This is mine

Attached: IMG_20190820_091847.jpg (3264x2448, 2.56M)

Lol. Keep on coping. Koreans get plastic surgery as a high school graduation gift. Kill yourself

Why would I put sticky papers on my laptop? They get dirty and ugly and ruin the coating of my dankpad

consumer shit != stuff like elitebooks and thinkpads
i wouldn't be surprised if you could disassemble his entire laptop with like five screws

We found a virgin

>Chinese popular music and Taiwanese cartoon
No thanks

Attached: IMG_20190820_190739.jpg (4000x3000, 860K)

>NERV on Apple logo
Pretty good
>everything else
Shit

>k/jpop slags

Attached: thinkies.jpg (3480x3696, 1.28M)

extreme cringe

not an argument

i had to put sticker on my hawuei laptop because people been accusing me of being a spy

true but i listen to jpop so who am i to judge?

>Autistic anime girl
take that back, mister.

i can't tell if you're memeing or not but i can see that happening

Get fucked, I am proud of my interests and happy to invite people to have conversations about them.

Sorry, all I read is "nyahh nyahh nyahh nyahh nyahh nyahh nyahh nyahh". What a load of vacuous, bitter, feminist bullshit.

Have a picture of a hot girl to make you feel better.

Attached: 1540490421685.jpg (2250x3000, 740K)

The guy you're replying to is using poodroid, no way in hell he'll engage in any conversation.

where to cop

Oof

poor quality bait

I don't nake friends with brainlet apple zombies.

Most k-pop fans obsess over the whole thing. So ya, its pretty gay. Its also similar to how some men like to play as female characters in games, because they get to "see some ass".