Went to a new gym as it was cheaper and a lot more modern with a lot of younger people 18-35

Went to a new gym as it was cheaper and a lot more modern with a lot of younger people 18-35.
Was enjoying myself on the treadmill until some nigger uses the one next to me, he started taking selfies on his phone for Facebook while doing that weird nigger gangster dancing and saying "Rahh yo, my man on da next hype, yo yo it's crips yo" and putting his hand in front of the camera, as if he was playing karate, acting like those American blacks. Also doing that fake forced nigger laugh/whooping/screeching so everyone notices.

I fucking hate them so much, why can't they just keep to themselves like normal people.

Attached: Apu Angry.jpg (495x362, 17K)

why can't you ignore and deal with it like normal people?

>going places where there are black people
God I love rural life. The internet may be shit, but it's worth it.
What are Muslims like? I've heard they're terrible.

Tbh they're not that bad in public when they're not blowing people up. They keep to themselves like normal people, except the ones who act black.

How bad? It's not like you really need very fast internet nowadays except for multiplayer games and streaming

Sounds like your problem is with urban life.
But yeah, that does tend to be a black thing (or at least the people who think they are).

>Download Mbps 21.13
>Upload Mbps 1.85
And this is 'superfast fibre optic'

Y-yes that's pretty slow haha

Why do they do they do all that American nigger slang, I hate it and they deliberately do it so everyone around them notices.
I'm not being funny but do they think that girls find that attractive? It's just cringe. Most of the people at the gym looked pretty normal and respectful, also the few other minorities.

I don't know, TV? Trap music? YouTube? Fortnite?

Puregym?

Attached: Apu Muscles.jpg (720x613, 287K)

Because their culture and their genetics spreads like a virus. "Normal" people are going to get fucked soon.

No fren, Sports Direct.

Attached: Apu Dab.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Wtf, they doing gyms now??

Attached: Apu Speechless.png (573x460, 86K)

yes fren

Attached: Apu Bra.png (251x201, 8K)

>nigger whoops and screeches so everyone will notice him
>lol just keep to yourself user he’s just being based
user I...

Mmm, there were some really noiyse girls at this new gym fren. Especially the girl behind the desk mmmm, when I was on the treadmill I kept staring at her, and some more and then some more again. She had a really small botty and was wearing tight leggings. I was watching this from the floor above and she didn't know fren.

Attached: Apu Pervert.png (657x527, 35K)

Time to change you from a dyel to a man

Attached: Apu Sperdo.png (1066x558, 63K)

I giet nurvus talking to girls fren, I wouldn't know how to approach them.
There is this really nice girl who comes to my post office and I think I saw her in the gym, but she went swimming. I've never seen her anywhere before. She's quite tall and has that swimmers body shape. Maybe if I see her again sometime I could say something but I wouldn't know what to say.

Attached: Apu Flat.jpg (240x240, 14K)

Just be yourself

Attached: Apu Fit.jpg (1448x1892, 130K)

Do you have much muscle fren, do you have muscle on your legs?

Attached: Apu American.png (808x1300, 383K)

Not a whole lot & no. But my arms are pretty good when tensed

Attached: Apu Thumb Up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I mainly use the treadmill and a little bit of weights. I prefer to do weight training when it's quiet as it's full of posers when it's busy, or those fat men who do nothing else other than building their arms, the ones who look like bouncers.