Work on project

>work on project
>5 of us guys make a branch for development and only merge it to master when new change is tested
>the only woman in the team works directly on master
why are women allowed near computers

Attached: 1551693459146.jpg (459x459, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlassian.com/git/tutorials/comparing-workflows/gitflow-workflow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can configure your git server so that women are not authorized to merge to master

She probably doesn't know better. Help yourself by helping her. Just send her a link to why merging to master is a bad idea, and send her a link to how pull requests work.

Just throw in some fancy buzzwords like "madam, the flexibility and compartmentalization of code through the use of pull requests allow our team to fully enrich one another's code and help maintain a fresh and easy to use code base. Lets grab this bull by the horns and unpack this, please use a pull request next time."

they aren't.

>how do i communicate with my coworkers
yeah, she is the problem user.

>fired for mansplaining

Attached: 1566289884306.jpg (720x715, 176K)

>pull requests
doesn't exist in old TFS lole

>harassed on social media
>huge media cover
>user commits sepukku
>all because of a dumb 2/10 roastie

let her crash the project and then the group can blame her and only her. take screencaps of your work and say she didn't worked at all and just crashed it.

Tell her not to do it, she could be a newbie.

Attached: 49410035.jpg (770x646, 49K)

They also have a disproportionate ego, like they are doing some REAL work

>noooo you privileged white boi don't be logic in your coding! you're making me look like a retard! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeewojak.png (349x491, 203K)

>be woman in tech
>just graduated and have no real-world experience but a company hires you because your skills look promising
>start working in said company
>all of your coworkers are a bunch of snobby autistic manchildren who always compare themselves to newbies
>do your work while not knowing what git flow is because none of them helped you
>see a post on here by one of the egotistical incels complaining about you instead of helping you

She's not a newbie and she works for a contracting firm
we all agreed on using branches beforehand but I imagine she deleted hers because she either had some problem on a merge or just found it annoying to constantly merge
either way I don't really care

>be man in that company
>everything is fine
>then we assign you this girl
>2/10 roastie
>just graduated, only here because she blew the HR guy
>team starts a project
>allisfine.jpg
>then you see what she is doing
>writing her whole part directly in the master
>ohgodpleaseno.wmv
>can't say shit else get fired
>project crashes
>everyone blames her
>but because of female privilege all team except roastie gets fired
>mfw working for EA

>>the only woman in the team works directly on master
you mistake was giving her commit rights in the first place retard

BASED.

Attached: s m u g.jpg (653x590, 77K)

so... you came here to bitch and moan because you dont care? makes perfect sense user.

the act of it annoys me, yes, but I don't necessarily care about the project getting fucked (if it does). That's what I meant to say

>she blew the HR guy
So you have no beef with the HR guy for being a bottom feeding scumfuck who has no interest whatsoever in progressing the company with sound hiring for.. what reason exactly?

She (or whoever manages the project) is a fucking retard, but seriously, stop generalizing groups over singular members.
To answer your question: Because they are just as stupid as we are.

Wow... Didn't know Jow Forums is full of misogynistic incels.
I really can't even.

tell your boss then fagget
dont vent on us

nobody cares here
it's the wild west

nobody cares here too

doesn't matter :)

this
you mouthbreathers

if you're gonna burden us with your unresolvable issues you're gonna have to pay us cheap nigger

on the topic of git, if 3 guys are working on a small-mid size project, what do people usually do? does every guy has his own branch or everyone pushes to master branch? is the later option not a good idea? if not why?

this
if OP is her senior it's his responsibility to call her out
if he's not then he should just leave her alone and let her take the blame eventually
avoid interactions with women at the workplace at all costs, it's just not worth the trouble and has a considerable likelihood of backfiring even if you were right all along

that's expected HR behavior desu, what could one do?

Shh, don't call out the fact a man is at fault, you'll blow their tiny little incel minds.

> literal sexual extortion is ok in the company playbook
Gather evidence and report that shit to the MD/C suite. Are you really that deficient on braincells you stupid cunt?

atlassian.com/git/tutorials/comparing-workflows/gitflow-workflow

t. has never actually worked with a woman (or, knowing Jow Forums, has never actually worked)

Where did he say he had no problem with it?

>taking Jow Forums posts literally
looks like you don't have a lot of bra/in cel/ls yourself
out. five minutes ago.

You fucking autistic niggers are so pathologically terrified over women that you’d rather complain about how they’re the death of your shit nigger startup just by virtue of being there because _YALL_ are too uncomfortable to talk to her like a fucking person, let alone a man. Literally write up your email or approach her to talk as if you know she has a dick and you’re not into that. Nerdy dudes literally cannot imagine interactions with women independent from sex or stuff leading to sex and women can tell that so get it out of your head before you confirm their assumptions that you have no interest in the female other than bobs and vagene. And if this conversation is awkward because it’d be the first time you’ve ever talked to her, this is again on you for being too fucking stupid and self absorbed to learn social protocols for yall’s respective shit cultures.

Try harder

obviously not all nerdy dudes but like yall could be swimming in geek pussy if you spent more time looking at the floor and playing shy/overwhelmed instead of asshole fake confidence. Yeah confidence is faked to be made but very often people can see right through and when it comes to interpersonal interactions (not consulting’s hierarchies such as management) it’s much more in your best interest to use your moments of brave assholery like a powerup or hit of a good drug than to drag your metaphorical dick around the office without a body to back it up (which only makes things worse because you’ll feed the and most shallow and vapid type of woman who is already not interested in anything past bodies and won’t mind skipping out on you first chance she gets because she’s a dumb thot who thinks with her pussy). Don’t try and be a Chad because the only people who care about that are Stacies while the world is filled with plenty of beautiful people in plain bodies or too lazy to spend three hours a day in the gym + tan + laundry/hair + makeup + cardio.

only thing i try hard is fitting a hard cock in my tight ass uwu