I think i got a virus from dark web

I was curious about it for a long time, yesterday i wanted to explore, i downloaded Tor. I didn't use any vpn in addition to Tor. I just surfed on some sites, the last thing i remember was saying "you have created 0,00xxx bitcoins to see this site" After i saw it i just got anxious and closed them all. Then i saw my computer slowed down. I opened task manager to see and my cpu was really high. But it decrease when i open the task manager. I think i got some bitcoin mining malwares, because i got them long ago and that was the same. I scanned the system files with Kaspersky but it found nothing. Now what should i do anons?

Attached: 58c102080f254421c8748109.jpg (750x422, 37K)

You must be at least 18 years of age to post here.

Too late. Expect a visit from the glowies.

Install Gentoo

Anyone who can help?

you're fucked dude, they embedded a coin miner in your CPU microcode, you need to reflash your motherboard with a clean a clean bios, if you have a laptop you're extra fucked and will most likely need a new computer.

this is what happens when you use wangblows instead of linux, go to mummy crying that you did nasty things with the family computer and now they've to pay a """"technician"""" 500$ to fix it.

Don't browse shady places on the dark web on a computer with windows that you use for normal everyday use.
Use a throwaway laptop with linux and absolutely no personal data on it

Retard.

Nice bait gramps

thanks for the bitcoins btw OP

>OP
And do you know any way to get rid of this shit

dban

Send me 1 bitcoin and then we may talk.

sorry you got hacked sir give me your bank account details and I'll fix it sir

Hi op I just dropped by to let you know you're a complete and utter faggot with no hope of making it, please wait at least a couple years before posting here again and consider abandoning computers
Also sage

This. You have to libreboot user.

but 4channel is the deep web according to cnn
which one of you guys gave him a virus please respond

I did sir. Plz sent to me a 500 us payment to my yahoomarlloll account so I can heal ur computer sjr

>Not disabling JS when using Tor

Attached: 1565791163762.jpg (441x679, 56K)

sent ;)

>not disabling HTML while surfing the internet

Satan wills it.

Sounds like a typical Windows Update. Install Gentoo.

How the fuck do you get a virus in the current year of our lord and savior when you are running linux?

Why are you downloading from the dark web, user?

>Kaspersky

LMAO nice one user

THIS.

1) Put the security setting as the safest.

2) Go to "about:config" in the URL bar. Search "javascript.enabled", double click to make it "false".