Large Finnish computer parts retailer:

Large Finnish computer parts retailer:
>Before Intel made up 80% of our CPU sales but only in a month AMD now makes up to 80% of our cpu sales and Intel only 20%

Oh noo noo, this can't be happening Intel bros

Attached: if you only knew bad.jpg (1200x630, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCcVEuP3wx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also:
>our parent company (caseking.de) have reported similar numbers.

Computer processor market share revolutionized with new AMD processors
08/20/2019 by Visionist

Jimm's PC Store (www.jimms.fi), a leading manufacturer of customized computers and a pioneer in the e-commerce industry in the IT industry, has launched a strong sales force for the new AMD Ryzen 3000 processors. Manufacturers' market shares have been reversed in just one month.

AMD launched its third generation Ryzen 3000 series processor in July. For the first time, the new processors are based on a seven-nanometer production process that brings many benefits to computer enthusiasts. AMD now offers more and more powerful processor cores at very competitive prices. With its new Zen 2 architecture and seven-nanometer production process, AMD delivers superior performance in utility programs as well as highly competitive gaming performance. When upgrading to the new Ryzen processor, you should also consider configuration memories, as the Zen 2 architecture benefits more from higher memory clock rates and lower latencies.

“In the past, our CPU sales have relied heavily on Intel. About 80 percent of our CPU sales have previously been owned by Intel and the remaining 20 percent have gone to AMD. Now the situation has only turned to its head in just one month! ”, Says Antti Järvinen, CEO of Jimm's PC Store. “AMD has clearly succeeded in launching new Ryzen 3000 processors, as we have also received similar sales figures from our parent company in Germany. AMD now has a clear lead over Intel in terms of sales and technology, and it's exciting to see the processor market evolve this coming fall. ”

Me:
>who gives a shit

>wow new product is outselling old product from last year

Well duh, finns are nazis

Retail CPU market is AMD friendly. OEMs still sell Intel because of Strong Brand.

Benis :D

Attached: 1375834169354.png (446x334, 266K)

It has less to do with Strong Brand and more to do with the fact that Intel has the production capacity to reliably deliver in bulk. That's pretty important to OEMs.

Sales don't matter

oy vey

This is like saying that Samsung phones are better than iPhones because everytime they release new generation of phones they lead in sales for 3 days

lol

MASTER HAS SPOKEN :DDDDD XDXXXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDD

Attached: arje.jpg (197x256, 8K)

>Samsung phones are better than iPhones
This but unironically

so is the ryzen 3 refresh going to support ddr5 or not? that's all I care about at this point before upgrading

Finland has shit economy: the salaries are not that great and at the same time the country is even more expensive than UK/London because of all the taxes. I can get daily contacts for 30 gbp but in Funland same fucking brand costs 55 eur a month. Etc. Of course people will buy cheaper products.

DOUBLE HEIL

Finland is anti semitic country

N-NOOOOOOO! WE only disclosed the vulnerabilities because we thought AMD wouldn't be able to compete! We wanted the goyim to buy new INTEL chips to get away from the mitigation-slowdown!
This can't be happening! Nonononononono OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!

Attached: 1565644809374.jpg (1764x1920, 710K)

God damn right it is. I still miss Pekka RIP in hell
youtube.com/watch?v=jCcVEuP3wx8

Attached: siitoin.jpg (582x473, 34K)

all one guy

Don't equate me to those filthy goyim. You goyim are worth less than the dirt that pigs wallow in!
Now buy Intel or I will sue you for damages. I WILL be reimbursed for the damage the AMD Ryzen has caused me! OY GEVALT!

Attached: 1515177669698.jpg (202x249, 30K)

>23 replies
>29 posters
>20 selected posts
using the pigeonhole principle, I can deduce that you are a faggot
Q.E.D.