1. Your age
2. Your distro

So we can kind of get a poll thing going.

No CIA here.

Attached: 43572389ac65b8abbf0e7912439ad115--nice-makeup-muslim-fashion.jpg (379x638, 55K)

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Fedora and Windows 10 Pro

Will switching to Gentoo make girls like that fall for me?

Debian

Debian

>Will switching to Gentoo make girls like that fall for me?

No. Being an non-Autist Arab with money will.

Slackware

Arch because I'm lazy and use the AUR a lot.

Manjaro, but originally Slackware and Windows 10 for gayming.

Xubuntu.
run Kali, Parrot, and working on gentoo in vms

1. 295727582847572782827472848b2858264738
2. macOS

Discounted. Put your age, it's anonymous.

Xubuntu 19.04

Elementary OS

Debian

That is my age.

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Fuck off.

He asked for age, not gay sex partners. It's most likely a two digit number.

Arch

currently going in the distro hopping cycle, gonna try Gentoo and a couple more useless distros then settle on ubuntu

12 (twelve).
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations.

21 ubuntu budgie

Dual booting windows 2000 and linux mint 18

Well, seeing as this mostly for Linux, I'll count Mint.

Based

manjaro, 22

28, manjaro

I dont know why, but this pic is more interesring than half naked thot being a thot
Damn i want to rape some arabic cutie

Debian testing

Arch because AUR is comfy

LFS

Because what you can't see can sometimes be more sexy than what you can. Don't think these women are weak though, far from it. A lot of them are very strong-minded.

Attached: e5e89f9f873076ff8e856b51ea79ac2c.jpg (564x564, 39K)

19 and I use FreeBSD.

OpenSUSE

Arch, because it's the one I chose 2 years ago and I'm too lazy to distrohop.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

xubuntu

Attached: Donna.jpg (675x1200, 54K)

27 year old boomer
Using Windows 7
Drinking Monster and thinking about the good old Windows XP days.

Attached: TamS.jpg (604x604, 65K)

Gay

debian 9.9 with bpo kernel

> 24
> Dual booting Fedora and Windows 10

I dislike gnome more and more but can't find another DE that satisfies me.

Attached: IMG_20190819_230534.jpg (1044x1200, 159K)

The bitch in OP's pic is definitely the Arab equivalent of a thotty thot

There are loads of them in the world. Just wait till graduation day at my uni. You've never seen so many Arab girls in high heels.

Attached: large.jpg (750x869, 162K)

Results so far. A real mix. Where there are two distros given I've picked the Linux one.

>Arch disappears after they've turned 20
>wow what a surprise!

centos

Xubuntu because lazy and works. (but with openbox and never use the default shit)

Yeah. Arch is a nice idea but when you need something done and the deadline is in 8 hours... You don't want to fuck with the broken XOrg.

Fedora

Attached: SASSY_CAT.jpg (640x607, 94K)

not surprised
Slackware or Mint seems to be the choice of every boomer

I actually like Arch and it has never broken on me once, but I don't use it because I don't want to be associated with the autistic ricers that use it. Arch has probably the worse reputation of all GNU/Linux distros.

Gentoo

>Arch because I'm lazy

I can add some additional data from family members if you want to include non-Jow Forums people.
Dad (40+): Win10 (dual boot with ubuntu mate, but rarely uses it)
Mom (40+): Win7
Bro (17): Win7
Sis (11): Arch

Arch broke for me twice in the 2 years I've used it. The first one was when my hard drive went to shit and some system files got corrupted, and the second time was when AMD fucked up the binary blobs in amdgpu somehow which lead to Xorg hardlocking tbe system when the module was loaded. That was fixed with the most recent linux-firmware package tho.

This is very useful, thank you.

Your sister is 11 and uses Arch? I find that impressive. She must be quite bright. Does she admin it herself?

kubuntu

Yes, Slackware for those who appreciate the old Unix [or who used it themselves] and Mint for those who can't quite hack the simpler distros but want a machine that just werks and isn't Windows. There are loads of older folk who use Mint, even up to 80 years old and beyond.

what do you want in a DE?

When she got my got my old laptop as her forst computer we needed to chose a very lightweight OS, because even Win7 was very choppy on that piece of shit. So I set up a basic arch install for her with the bare minimum of software. It's not like the OS really matters that much when 90% of modern computing is done in the browser.
As for admin duties, she knows the basics of using pacman, and she's encouraged to learn. For example she likes retro games and has a few emulators installed, and she wanted to have desktop icons for starting some ROMs directly. So I showed her how .desktop files work, and let her do the rest. Now she has Desktop icons for Super Mario World, Turtles in Time and Mario Kart 64.

>Arch disappears
>Manjaro comes up

Attached: zVe0.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Crux, arch[2] and freebsd
oh and one arch fully emacs so actually
crux, arch, emacs and freebsd

Hmm I was counting primary distros, because then it skews the poll. What would you say it your primary? For instance, one of my machines runs Xubuntu but I didn't count it because I hardly ever use it.

You realise the value of time as you age.

You've probably done her a favour. Learning Arch from such a young age is a great asset.

my crux and the arch are my primary used

I'm going to go with Crux because you mentioned it first in both posts.

Manjaro

Updated and tidied up.

Arch

fedora 30 and windows 10 pro

?

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

why even bother creating this list

Haven't seen a Pop!_OS on here yet. (I don't use it)

It's fun. And it's interesting to see how tastes may or may not change dependent on age.

Seems you're moving a bit more away from Linux

have sex

If Windows is the only option given, then that will be included :^)

seems people move to the extemes (Fedora and Ubuntu into Windows, Arch and Debian to Slackware and LFS)

>Debian to Slackware

This is true of me. I used Debian in my 30s. I've just hit my 40s and I'm on Slackware. It's kind of comfy, I even have cognac and a cigar to go with it.

arch

I'm seeing a pattern.

LFS

3?

Vote discounted unless you reveal your true age.

I'm pretty happy with my manjaro install. I've used Arch before that but I really enjoy the more stable Manjaro and the tools provided with it.

Debian stable
Have used Ubuntu and Linux Mint

Gentoo

Attached: 5A78E20D-1F4A-4C38-B589-048E075CEADC.jpg (661x444, 34K)

Why are you all so old

Attached: 40DBA6A9-6181-4FDE-B0F3-857AAEBD50F8.jpg (436x288, 28K)

Stop with the ageism, bigot

so xubuntu is the winner here

debian

Or you just don't want any more bullshit in your life.

arch btw

Updated.

had that, wasnt worth it

Lmao theres still no one using arch older than 20.
Disappointed with the 21-30 crowd that use Manjaro.

Mint
Kali
Unbuntu

desu I think this is the biggest proof so far that Arch is a meme OS. The data suggests that after teenagehood people have other things to get on with and / or don't care about being 'cool' by using Arch.

Remember that people are particularly mindful of what their peers do in their teens, so if a person's friends adopt a certain OS, it is more likely that that person will too. After teenagehood people become a little more independent and start finding out what works for them as individuals.

10pro, 7pro, win2000, mint
Use them all daily