Should I get it? I really like the moving wallpapers. I am a bit scared the 3.7 inches makes it feel too big, though

Should I get it? I really like the moving wallpapers. I am a bit scared the 3.7 inches makes it feel too big, though.

Attached: 1984-nexusone_full.jpg (3150x2528, 1.98M)

Remember when phones had trackballs or, even better, optical mouse sensors? They were god-mode for text editing.

Pic related: My first Android back in '10, the mighty HTC Legend.

Attached: 816J2VqS+8S._SL1500_.jpg (767x1500, 125K)

No dude! get the Iphone! This is it, these things are going to be big, the future! Android is a deadend, Apple will take over in 2 years max.

I'm the Boomer with the HTC Hero

Attached: 85377049-F077-44FB-A9F7-9B92E8E66AB3.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

>tfw no HTC Legend 2 with identical form factor and current day specs coming out

Why even live it's the best looking phone ever

Sure looks like it was extremely shit to use

>best looking phone ever
It really was amazing at the time and so small, but not too small to use.

HTC did release a similar successor but I went for a One-S instead, which was another great handset with its plasma-coated finish. I'm a Moto G guy these days as it seems a spiritual continuation of sorts.

It really wasn't.

That OLED

Attached: camera.webm (960x540, 2.33M)

I still have it with my Apple iPhone using force touch, I pity you though, not everyone can afford these fantastic features

Get this one, it will get all new android versions in the future and is powered by intel

Attached: motorola-razri.jpg (1029x1000, 295K)

real men had phones with physical keyboard

Attached: 11649C1C-3982-4650-AD40-C2D893122C99.jpg (1000x1024, 108K)

>that clit
i want to go back

I miss my nexus one so fucking much. Truly the greatest phone I have owned. I genuinely used the trackball constantly and miss it even now, it made selecting parts of text so much more precise and it felt cool using it to scroll. It also lit up different colours that you could bind to certain notifications. The back was a wonderful rubbery texture. The moving wallpapers were nut worthy at the time.

If they re-released this with modern hardware, I'd buy it in a heartbeat

innit

i didnt have experia i had some knockoff generic phone with full keyboard and to this day i still miss that thing. if i could find one modern id probably just go back.

I remember how cool phones seemed in the early days of Android, and I look at that we have now and can't help but wonder how the fuck we got here.

Support for the N1 was like a week
feelsbadman

Small smartphone is basically dead in today market. The only small smartphone with latest Android OS is the Nokia 1 and that is over a year old and only in certain market you can found them.

Attached: 0021253_nokia-1-original-set-by-nokia-malaysia_600.jpg (600x314, 59K)

Small phones exist and are plenty out there, name brands have dropped them though. Companies still make them out the ass, you just need look around

True, most major phone brand don't sell small smartphone and more target for the bigger sized. Nokia is one I can think off from my head which release the Nokia 1 with a removable battery but majority of them are Chinkphone which is fine if you're willing to take a chance if they will be any update on Android down the road which most won't.

I miss having a trackball but at least there are capacitive keyboards now

Wait for the Droid Incredible, OP, it's going to be future proof.

Nah man. The touchsceen meme will die off soon and we will get actual buttons.

This triggers my Play ptsd. Play was the peak of user experiences on handhelds. Nothing will ever come close.

Attached: file.png (480x480, 194K)

I had this bad boy bad in the day. Imagine a modern version.

Attached: file.png (360x373, 89K)