Fucked up during my teenage years and got these as a result

fucked up during my teenage years and got these as a result.

Tell me honestly, what do you think of it? Will girls care ? And most important of all, how do I get rid of these shits ?

Attached: 59ea28e.jpg (1080x1920, 202K)

As long as you are not insecure and act with confidence you'll be fine

U will never get a gf

Attached: 1523001763934.png (384x360, 130K)

Pock marks aren't they?
Girls probably won't care that much.
As far as I know, you can only get dermal fillers and it's a waste of money.

Rolled scars actually. Apparently chemical peels and microneedling are effective. Just wanted to know if aanyone here tried.

There not that bad trust me and yes you will. Man care more about how the skin on the face look then man. And you can all way use a little cover up nothing wrong with that.

>HUUUUURUURRURRRRR MUH AUTIMSMS MAKE S ME TYP WIRD

Attached: 1515117291296.png (490x665, 279K)

I had this pimple a couple weeks ago and now there's a small dot where it used to be, does anyone know how to get rid of it?

Don't fuck with it best thing to do with anything on the face fine something to clean it keep it clean eat better. if it a scar ownly time and scar clean can help b8t even then it take time.

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

No mijo girls won't care and you have to live with it. Learn to develop your personality like a fat girl or a cripple. Show people you're interesting and fun then you'll get girls.
Blank face if my ugly mug can get girls there's no reason you can't.

I know a lot of guys that have those marks and have a GF. I don't really have those marks, yet i don't have a gf. It's all about having a good personality

You can get girls as ugly as you

Normalnigger and miss normalfag

Guys check out my LIT life! Us BASED milennials are going to take over the world! After this joint of course xD

Attached: E6358279-9F4E-47D7-B080-3D4070308029.jpg (1212x1616, 594K)

Yup.
Oh boy I love this part.

Attached: 2018_10_08_115324.png (640x874, 474K)

Forget them, just like that.
Then move on, just like that.
This is how you deal with it.
Now, deal with it.

Got it? Good.

We don't care about your skin a lot of girls have the same problem. Would you reject a nice sweet loving girl if she had skin like that?

>yes
You're an asshole and you don't deserve a girlfriend
>no
Then what are you worried about idiot.

Just go to a dermatologist and she'll help you out with the scarring no worries. Goodluck user.

GOD I wish I could date a girl who had raging acne problems/has acne scars. I had it real bad in HS and the beginning of college so I didnt start dating until 19-20.

STOP TELLING LIES ON THE INTERNET

Attached: 1540539077564.jpg (601x960, 44K)

But I did have real bad acne in HS. I frequently had those huge honkin cystic zits that are/were unpoppable, and it stopped in the middle 2 years of HS but it really came back in a big way around senior year and then freshman + sophomore year of college. I finally took the /accutanepill/ by the end of HS but the damage was already done

I still have moderate acne scarring

women are 100x more shallow than men when it comes to this, that's the problem

You're not actually attracted to girls with acne scarring though. Otherwise I'll have to introduce you to our only biological female poster.

Attached: 63fec9d75e338cfd975437af2eb5a6c52b872a760ea4e2d327ad12254b677ab0_11.jpg (640x644, 70K)

Go back to you copy and pasting faguette

Your wife? Also I genuinely am

What? Hold up loke for real real you like girl with acne scarring?

Attached: 1508671413947.png (1000x1467, 889K)

That's gross and you're gross nasty motherfucker. Go talk to her about having pizza face as teenagers.
Cystified acne is the worst and turns out awful for you later on.

Attached: .jpg (2576x1932, 1.27M)

Yes because she can empathize with what it was like to grow up with shitty acne. Sounds fucked up but then it also means I might have a better chance at her being into me too because her self-esteem/self-image might be more on my level than someone without that issue/life experience

God if I guy like you was in my school i might not been so bad. I would get cyst one of two as big in quarter on my face in high school that I had to cut open. My skin is better but super

You're calling your wife gross and nasty and awful, too. I guess women really dont like nice guys then huh :^)

You hurt me so...

Attached: 1536830573750.gif (900x600, 1.9M)

>
Fuck that's true

Fuck it brah lets elope
:^)

Nope. I've never met a girl who wanted a nice guy because they're pussies. They want you to be a man user.
She knows damn well I don't hate it or find it gross but I don't seek it out. That's gross. At least I'm honest.
We've had this conversation a million times. Now all the orbiters will fag up this thread.

Attached: 1544496742737.jpg (496x369, 32K)

Nah dude you already called her gross. You aren't a nice guy after all :^)

Never said I was a nice guy homo. I'm a huge asshole and everyone knows it.

Attached: 3eb3234e212a2447.gif (499x682, 150K)

I never assumed you are a nice guy. Just pointing out facts; you called your wife gross and awful.

>durrr I’m an asshole and tell it like it is :)))
go burn some cats retard

Nope I ownly love one man

Juat fucking with you. I know you don't mean I ugly right now and that what gorss is that he look for women for this type of scaring not thst I am.

Attached: JPEG_20180520_174319.jpg (363x529, 54K)

Have you tried not consuming shitty food and hydrating with anything other than soda and alcohol?
Put a half assed effort into actually taking care of your body and you won't have this problem.
Degenerates

Attached: astolfo arsenal 1543533094992.jpg (750x750, 62K)

chink

>chink
Thanks Canada for trying to educate us but most of 4chins already know that the majority of Canadians are ethnically Hans Chinese.

As for OP I think he might be Philippno no.

Attached: Rahkshi_Kaita_Za.png (528x464, 261K)

Attached: cringey mutt.jpg (856x738, 213K)

t.mao

Attached: kek makes dumplings with the peoples republic of china.jpg (1000x989, 255K)

no one cares about what your face looks like, if youre genuinely thinking about getting surgery to "fix" it then you have autism

>american

Attached: american president.jpg (125x93, 1K)