21 year old neet going to join the military

21 year old neet going to join the military.
Which branch offers the best in the world of coding or cybersecurity?
Or which one is best for a person who wants to get involved in coding?

Attached: 20190820_234732.jpg (2576x1932, 1.47M)

>going to join the military
why?

USAF by far

JIDF is based

If you want to be in on technological warfare, you want the Air Force, hands down.

USAF 3D0X4

J I D F

Picked the wrong major in college. I have an associates in business administration. Also parents are getting annoying as f.

Thanks I "highly" might going here.
How is the pay? How was bootcamp? After being discharged did you manage to get good work?

Air Force by far, the Marines is decent too. The other branches are dogshit for programming base jobs

Pay is shit about 24000 a year nowadays iirc. But you gotta consider that they provide housing and food for you so all of that money goes into your pocket. Contracts usually last for 4 years. pursue a degree in cs/ee/ce after your contract is finished. While it may not be too difficult to find a job but they'll also limit your pay w/o a degree. Ofc you might get lucky and find a company that does t care about degrees and gives you good pay but that's rare.

How's it going for you may I ask? Would you recommend I do this; or are there any other options?

Don't join the Marines for coding. Join the Navy.

Air Force is preferred and since you are already a college grad they will make use of you.

join the army and liberate canadians from their tranny oppressors

Top Secret clearance and time served in the military gets you automatic hire at places like Northrop Grumman and General Dynamics for technical skills. If you're any good, they will give you a fair pay and benefits.

Have you experienced any of this?

Several people have done this in my personal life.

Thank you.

> #
>Don't join the Marines for coding. Join the Navy.
I thought they were the same

Navy SEALS. Too bad you are unfit for that service unlike me, I specialize in Intelligence.

Did they have experience in I.T. before joining the military?

Is they pay good? I can get for in 1-2 months; I'm not fat. But I am 5'8. :(

Marines are a distinct branch of the armed forces, but work hand in hand with the Navy.

None. They were involved with cyber security in the Air Force.

Im I always get the Marines and navy mixed up so may be right. Iirc if you join the the navy you'll be on a boat a lot. Don't really know any other differences I was in the AF

Screw the Chair Force. Go Navy, learn your field and leran to be independent. If you fly, you're never more than 6 miles from the ground and help. If you sail, maybe 3000mi and learn to fix shit yourself.