Give me one reason why I should not destroy every one of you

Why should I allow you all to live? If you can change my mind I will not destroy you pathetic ants.

Attached: 46BBB745-628A-4893-A143-2176C16C2CB3.jpg (792x844, 138K)

I can't give you a reason please kill me now thanks

Give me one reason why you haven't destroyed me yet

Ahhh. A clever wit, dear friend. You shall live.

Because you can't, you pathetic attention seeking little cunt. Stop pissing about, and tell Bant what's really on your mind. Us cunts can be nice if you can be honest

You go first.

Get fucked. This is your thread cunt. You go first

Sad

god, I wish I was a tough as you OP.

Attached: 1540750222158.jpg (737x737, 479K)

This entire thread is "Sad".

And for that reason... I'm Out.

Attached: Pete'sOut.jpg (634x460, 38K)

Because you're a weak, fat, lazy unwanted child with little power to do anything but post on Jow Forums. Basically, you don't have a choice but to.

Yeah. You’re out alright. Out of life to live.

you can't kill us on the internet, this isn't infinity war or real life lmao

I can turn off your modem with my powers

damn.

Ok, you're obviously angry, and you wish to vent your frustration. Which is perfectly normal behaviour. However, insulting those who wish to help you isn't recommended by MENSA, or by any CUNT. Now. Let's begin again. You are feeling angry because of what exactly?

Bro I’m not angry I’m just dicking around on Jow Forums

You didn't come over as a "troll" and your reply certainly would not come from a "troll". You ain't trollin', so I don't accept that as your excuse for being a faggot in this thread. What's upsetting you my child?

Uhhh, there isn’t enough time in the day and never enough money to be made. That’s kind of a bummer

I don't know, maybe it's because you're a fat, stupid cunt? No offense.

I’m quite lean. Perhaps it’s time for you to go back?

I'm behind more proxies than lies told about the lolocaust. Fuck my boi pucci faggot.

Damn. You’re untouchable