That magnificent feel when buying a proper laptop with 3 USB 3.0 ports + 1 USB-C port, VGA port, optical drive...

That magnificent feel when buying a proper laptop with 3 USB 3.0 ports + 1 USB-C port, VGA port, optical drive, MATTE 1080p screen, Kensington lock, Ethernet and integrated SD card reader in the year of our lord 2019.

Why do featurelets hate functional products? Is it Tim Cuck's cock? Is it dumb gaymer zoomers being retard as expected?

I've used every function of this thing already. How can you featurelets even accomplish anything other than shitposting and playing videogames?

Oh yeah you don't, LMAO.

Attached: acer_aspire_e15_e5-576-392h_keyboard_detail_left_ports-100765477-large.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

>Acer aspire
Lmao, did you even think before posting this?

Yes, and Acer is based.

Cheap and easy to service.

>optical drive
*sip*

>Acer is based.
Holy shit, stop lying to yourself. Acer is literally the worst brand with their shitty walmart laptops

Nice Jade laptop user

>easy to service
>no service manuals available anywhere
>BIOS firmware allowing for the very bare minimum of customization
>can't even control the fans
ok

Name one brand that's better for the same price.

For the record, this is my 5th Acer (including family). First one lasted 9 years (only the WiFi stopped working), the other 3 are still in use for 5 and 7 years, working fine.

I only ever had to replace the screen in one due to damage from a fall and the keyboard due to spilling water. It's so easy to open and the parts were available locally for cheap.

They pretty much stop updating the drivers and bios after few weeks too

My laptop has 3 type-A, a thunderbolt 3 port with USB-PD charging, a fullsize HDMI port but at the same time it's 60% lighter and has 30Wh larger battery, and a better CPU.

Lack of ethernet/VGA ports are easily compensated by a TB3 dock, somrething you can't have.

Any brand that's not Acer or Apple
T. Thinkpad user

>60% lighter
How much lighter does it have to be, kek, do you have HIV?

>name one brand better than $brand
>a-a-any brand other than $brand
Good job nigger.

also, can you buy it for $300?

>Acer is literally the worst brand with their shitty walmart laptops
HP is worse. You have a point though.

Both the Thinkpad line and the Dell Latitude and XPS lines are far superior to Acer.

>Acer is literally the worst brand with their shitty walmart laptops
I see someone's never owned an HP

Are they the same price?

Enjoy your broken screen and hinges in a year.
But I bet you think that's normal and will just buy another one.

>VGA in 2k19

Attached: 1564291928584.png (579x589, 351K)

lol no

>that keyboard
>that clickpad
>VGA and HDMI instead of displayport

Attached: .jpg (500x281, 33K)

No. But there are certain creature-comforts and features that just cost extra and I can afford it.

Yes, and in the scenarios where they are not, you are still benefiting due to longevity, durability, and reliability in the service the laptop provides.

posting from my acer aspire e1-771-6458

Attached: toobad.jpg (480x360, 36K)

>walmart laptop
>good