Best CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

techradar.com/news/best-processors

>The AMD Ryzen 9 3900X isn’t just AMD’s best mainstream processor right now; it’s also currently the king of all mainstream processors. With multi-threaded performance that destroys everything in its path to start, you can’t find a better processor without stepping up to the HEDT market. There are some workloads where the Intel Core i9-9900K will still perform a little better, like with old games that are completely single threaded, but the gap is definitely starting to narrow thanks to this chip.

>Thanks to increasing pressure from AMD, Intel’s offerings have been heating up like crazy (sometimes literally.)

Attached: JJLAzAzMjaaxck2zWmboZP-650-80.jpg (650x365, 35K)

Just finished a stream from the AMD channel on Twitch.
The dude playing metro exodus DLC had to turn down the graphics settings twice during the stream
He was using a R9 3900 with the Radeon 5700
I was really dissapointed. But it did play at 1080p fine after he lowered the settings

5700 is 2060 Super tier

Guess we have to add techradar to the AMD shill blacklist.

Attached: 1565813607850.png (1268x673, 207K)

3 posts in and Intcel Cope has already begun

Attached: relative-performance-cpu.png (500x1250, 81K)

Performance doesn't matter.

Can't wait to play CPU Tests with my buddies online.

CPU tests don't matter

Wait I thought we were benchmarking CPUs?

Is CPU Tests available on Steam or Origin?

why are all of these benchmarks radically different?

Intel is good for games bro

Attached: Ryzen-3900X-3700X-review-Hitman-2.png (1800x1200, 79K)

Can you remind us again why AdoredTV closed his Youtube channel?

They're available on the internet, can you find them?

summer is here boys

he didn't. he walked back on that too

He did? Too busy witnessing Intel performance in games

Attached: Ryzen-3900X-3700X-review-Rainbow-Six-Siege.png (1800x1200, 85K)

Yeah but he did at first. Why was that?

What are those white dots on some chunks of the gameplay? is it kill?

>$500+ CPU
>king of "main"stream
Shill alert, most people do not need a 3900X.

How's the frametime performance of the 3900x at 1440p in comparison to the 9900k?
What about the latency?

Don't ask silly questions, just look at the average framerates.

>white chunks
Huh? There were none. Maybe your own computer can't buffer the video

But they definitely need 9900k + cooler huh?

You got punked, other people getting punked won't make you feel better

>user says as user posts Intel biased gaymes as if it was worth a shit compared to real work

Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-21 22-14-06.png (1382x1430, 394K)

What old games perform better marginally better on Intel? Shouldn't anything 10+ years old be running at 100+ fps?

You know what the definition of a punk motherfucker is?

A punk motherfucker is someone who gets clowned and is too much of a pussy to unfuck himself. That's you. You got punked and now you're stuck with a punk CPU.

Is CPU TESTS on steam or what?

>adoredtv is doing benchmarks graphs now aftet getting btfo all year
Worst timeline

too obvious

>not gonna make it

Do all intfail shills lack self awareness this much?

Attached: 1554160385194.jpg (788x656, 25K)

I'll respond to all the intel shills individually later. Right now I gotta go play CPU tests with my friends on Steam

Wanna queue up for CPU TESTS? I have no friends

FOR
R
E
E

Well at least nobody fell for Intel pozzed housefires.

Being raised in a dysfunctional family will do that to you.

spoken like a true punk motherfucker

Spam more Far Cry benchmark, professional far cry champion

My parents are very proud of me once I started playing far cry, I'm now a far cry elite player and my parents couldn't be happier, I have a bright future ahead of me

Haha, you tell him bro. I'll post some Winzip benchmarks after I finish this round of CPU Tests, that should be enough to btfo the intel shills

Far Cry changed my life forever, ever since I started playing Far Cry I felt something deep inside me, some inner voice telling me that Far Cry is my calling, that I should become the best Far Cry elite player in the world, and I'm now a completely different man, a very skilled far cry player...my life is complete.

Are your parents okay user? How are they doing?

>hurr durr you're either buying a $500 CPU or a $1000 CPU
Jesus you are retarded shill.

You do realize there are people in real life who actually get paid for being as productive as possible right? It's literally their job, from rendering, to video and image editing and even compressing/decompressing files.

Wow

t. punk motherfucker

You broke?

obviously not overclocked

>ryzen 5 3600
Well boy, this thread is about ryzen 9 3900x

t. piednoel

Obviously cope

Best mainstream CPU on the planet, for now.

Attached: 0af712b7-ad31-4e55-b605-fd326c3aac1a.png (1000x460, 813K)

Can I play this "1080p game averages" game on Steam? Where can I find this game?

WHAT ARE YOU POOR???????????

I can't stop fucking drooling over this thing.

Did you know that Monster Hunter World, on startup, launches 32 threads? It then tries to kill as many threads as it can until it is to a point where the processor can handle it. I'm going to imagine that, come September, when I buy one of these things, that game will run so buttery smooth.

[spoiler]Now if only there was a real good fucking reason to upgrade from my 1080 ti.[/spoiler]

This thing should be illegal.

Would 650W be fine with one of those and a 5700XT

>3rd world nigger-tier 1080p poverty resolution with 2080Ti
>percentages
>literalwho site
good goy

FUCK SU JUST RELEASE THIS SHIT

Most likely, assuming the psu is good.
But wait for tests.

>Gaming
>1080p

I should sell my 3700X whilst I still can and wait for this. I hate the 'gamer' branding though. This guy should already be a step above the 3700X and the 3900X for workstations.

>Works like a charm on my 1950x. Super smooth. I was shocked when i saw it uses all of my 32 threads :D. It uses all 32 equally , just 2-4 with a bit higher usage. Runs really really good. Have around 2-10% usage per core and on the high 2-4 cores i have around 15-20%. Stock speeds btw.

How do you make a game that multithreads properly but also fucks up so hard it runs 32 threads on a 2500k?

>gaming doesnt matter!
>gaming is all that matters!

kek.

i'm really tired of this kind of posturing where its really obvious someone got memed into spending a couple hundred dollars on something that wasn't really as useful as they thought it was going to be but they still need to double down and project an arbitrarily separation from other people based on disposable income level so they don't have to self-reflect or question their own decisions

I wonder how much he gets paid

Attached: 685x960.jpeg.4789671bbe5b459eaac99777e4148423_.jpg (685x960, 64K)

>a "gaming" cpu beats Intel's top professional 9980xe
It's going to be good.

Is this also the same guy who keeps using strange terms like "got clowned" and "punk motherfucker"

The shilling would be less obvious without talking in a way that obviously identifies him every time.

>Is this also the same guy who keeps using strange terms like "got clowned" and "punk motherfucker"

>The shilling would be less obvious without talking in a way that obviously identifies him every time.
Like fucking clockwork. Whatever is doing this, it's so robotic I almost doubt an actual human being is involved

Actually better

Spoken like a true punk motherfucker. Let me guess, you got clowned by the fat fuck on LinusTechTips?

Take your meds.

You can take as many meds as you want you'll always be a punk motherfucker who got clowned.

>optimumtech
who?

>thinks that if he posts enough sarcastic responses he'll stop being a punk motherfucker who got clowned

Chill out Vanilla Ice, before you get red flagged

Just answer me this bro, who clowned you? Was it the fat guy from LinusTechTips? That Scottish fuck from AdoredTV? That dude from HardwareUnboxed?

How do I know that you are black or white trash?

How do I know you got clowned?

This guy actually might talk like that...types like that so he may even THINK like that. Holy shit how pathetic are you buddy? Like that's 90's wannabe lingo.

>gets clowned by small time youtuber punks
>talks shit about other people's intelligence

what if it's faster in games than 9900K?

Attached: 1503789362725.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>You can take as many meds as you want you'll always be a punk motherfucker who got clowned.

Attached: 1560228829446.png (519x543, 151K)

checked

It better be

It's more expensive than the 9900k and has 8 more cores

delid nao!!!

Attached: 1535116408744.png (1070x601, 495K)

since when does your job make you buy your own PC if that's the case. or are you a wannabe youtuber/streamer?

Can't argue with those digits.

Attached: D_hd3KEU4AIUZxD.jpg:orig.jpg (1024x1020, 132K)

Probably 1-2% difference between them in shitty pajeet coded games

>Intel’s offerings have been heating up like crazy (sometimes literally.)

Attached: 1559655854160.jpg (251x242, 26K)

lmao shill btfoed

lol UH DUHHH 15FPS AT 720P FROM 400 TO 385 WITH MUH 2080TI UHHHHHHHH DUHHH N-NO 1% DOESN'T MATTER... UHHHH 5GHZ UHHHHH
leave computing to the grown ups you fucking retard leave this board.

fuck I only have a shitty haswell i5

>pozzed and threadlet

Attached: 1563484213297.png (640x480, 76K)

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO INTRODUCE A GPU BOTTLENECK SO SHITTY AMD CPUS CAN COMPETE

>more expensive, slower processors good
Jow Forums never fails to amaze

Attached: AMD vs Intel priceperformance master.png (2522x2224, 1.38M)

who else here /punkmotherfuckerwhogotclowned/

Attached: dagoth chad.png (1080x1331, 619K)

lol

Attached: 1564243276699.png (1326x700, 64K)