*breaths in* HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breaths in* HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-21 22-08-30.png (1297x967, 193K)

Leather as in a normal wallet?

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Steve Jobs's rotational velocity could power half of the continental united states at this point.

Attached: satania jumpu.gif (156x312, 353K)

is this their way of trying to pretend they're "premium"? Who the fuck is so deep into the Apple eco-system that they're willing to sell their soul for some fucking credit?

>he doesn't have a velvet wallet
Imagine being this poor.

Unironically no card likes any of those, Apple is just enough of a faggot to point it out since they don't want to bother with problems.

>his money fits into a wallet
imagine being this poor

>he doesn’t have a personal cc valet to carry around the titanium card between posh sf shops

>he has to carry a wallet
lol
I get whatever I want for free

Maybe the problem isn't literally every other card and the wallet, then.

I wonder if the iFags ever thought of that.

Attached: 1560004917448.gif (500x491, 370K)

He tried to warn us but we didn't listen.

Attached: D0mDfVPWwAIwmil.jpg (931x1200, 151K)

Apple named its campus Infinity Loop in reference to that.

This is on purpose to encourage use of Apple Pay.

If you only shop at places that take NFC payments and never plan on not having an iPhone, it's a good card.

That is because you are 12.

Pro wallet when?

Didn't they just say not to clean it with leather or denim? That's what the article I read said.

Thanks Apple for letting us tell apart people who are so retarded that the only way they can breathe is by sheer luck. Sub 40 iq.

stop stealing jamal

Poorfags can't get approved for any other card besides Poverty Card.

Attached: 1542129139889.png (804x996, 284K)

/thread

My wife Satania is so cute.

Your wife is my cock slave

Most apple users stick it between their ass cheeks anyways...

Honestly they should just scrub off the white finish and oxidize the titanium a rainbow hue. It'd be a callback to their classic logo and a good match for their customers' sexual preference.

wait, the cards are ACTUAL titanium?

lmao I look forward to lawsuits from ATM machines that break because a povertycard destroyed their shredder.

>ATM machine companies*
I was in a rush.

This isn’t true. I got rejected after applying

the only reason I would buy a metallic card would be to avoid breakage, because not matter what I do, in a matter of a year, cards get destroyed in my wallet, either by heat or bend
this is next level stupidity
I hope pic related is any different (apple is basically ripping this guys card off)

Attached: file.png (938x318, 91K)

the first one in the picture is super cool, BTW
apple will probably copy the design too, for a new and hip youth card

Attached: file.png (1153x649, 1.12M)

>Can get various Discover and AMEX cards no problem at all with my 785 credit score
>People with sub 600 credit score brag about getting fucking Apple CC

So is Apple well and truly the poverty brand masquerading as rich?

Should have just called it circlejerk coral by the shear number of wankers there and be done with it...

iToddler BTFO

Attached: 1551668415617.gif (500x500, 256K)

kek

Hey dumdum, if you need a credit card then you're probably not rich.

Hopefully you will be able to buy a beautiful iWallet in carbon fiber [spoiler]the iWallet doesn't like your back pocket, wear it on a front pocket[/spoiler].

I'm afraid you doesn't know how to become rich.

You need to buy an Apple Wallet to safely store your Apple Card!

Apple probably has a $150 wallet in the works.

the only reason to get a credit card is to improve your credit score, every other use is financial irresponsibility.

They're also much more responsive to fraud than debit cards. It's just more sensible to use if you can pay it off fast enough to never be charged a cent of interest because it makes stealing from you for longer than a day essentially impossible.

>swipes to pay
>Instantly ruined

Are poor people this fucking stupid?
Just use it for convenience and you pay off your balance every month, beats carrying tons of cash with you everywhere.

How about wearing REAL trousers and carrying all your cash like a real man? Why do you need a faggot card to pay for things?

credit cards are free money if you pay them off in full every month, thanks to rewards/cashback (that you have to realize is a jew invention to make you spend more)

of course, you're living off allowance from mommy and wearing cargo shorts to carry all your shit, so that probably explains why you're still a virgin.

>not using debit cards
Poorfaggots.

>ATM machine
>Automated teller machine machine

I use Google Pay like a god. No physical rectangular contraption add-on required.

based

Where can I get one of those interest-free credit cards

Other cards aren't trying to be pretty.

Apple is an abortion of a tech group and the best thing to happen in the past 25 years was that gigafaggot (((marketeer))) getting aids and dying.

Card readers will do the most damage to it.
The first one you jam it into will leave skid marks all over it.

Go to bed, Dave.

They are all interest-free if you pay them off every month.

How come in every single Apple Card thread, these underaged anons probe that they have literally no idea how a credit card works at all?
It's comical how many misconceptions these dumb children have about how they work.

Attached: image0-12.png (640x1136, 584K)

Because schools don't teach people how to deal with money.

How incompetent does a company have to be to fuck up this bad?

>if you're brain dead, it's a good card

>amerimutt shrieks at the thought of others not being in debt to their banks
>the mere idea of first world countries not having such a thing as a credit score causes him to shart in the local walmart

What's the problem, anonymous user?

Not where I live

How is Hell?

What is this second tagline? Was it proofread?

that's by design.
as usual

>Coffee so-y-frappe-fuck-a-latte = 25$

Revolut cards don't have this problem

they'll make it out of glass for a """premium""" feel, you saw it here first

yikes

using a credit card and paying the balance in full every month is superior in every way to debit cards. Only poor faggots with no self control have to resort to debit

haha

this, obviously.

Can you explain why to a yuro? is it because of the rewards?
I've only had debit cards, never been in debt or had a loan so I'm kinda clueless when it comes to these things.

Eat shit, you negative interest rate having eurobitch.

This has been well-established for years now, user

they literally are an " "affordable" "luxury" " company

>people with knowledge of the matter
Is this the best Andjeets have?

asian engineering

kek

Get a slimmer wallet and carry it in your front pocket.

Got the first one, looks decent, as sturdy as a normal credit card - just partly see-through, bank is really handy. All in all pretty happy.

You know people have both debit and credit cards, right? They serve completely different purposes. You're like 12, arent you?

i think it has to do more with two different issues:
1 the leveled lettering, on every card, creating all types of holes on the others with the pressure
2 the shit machines on retailers. I swear every time I pay using contact-less on a specific store, the card gets fried, and I have to change it. when it happened a 2nd time was when I finally realized some stores have chink machines that can fuck the coil in the card

Do not taunt Apple Card...

Attached: Apple Card Rules.jpg (640x804, 290K)

Wouldn't that spoil the fit of your girl jeans?

>dood building credit is a meme, jus pay everything off all at once, buy it outright
>wanna buy a house? dood all you gotta do is just save up more than $100,000 and cough it all up in one day lmao
>that's the financially wise thing to do

amerifats don't like carrying cash because they can't call a number and have the cash cancelled next time they give up their wallet to tyrone

I never broke a card, what the hell are you doing ?

see

It must suck to live in a third world country :(
At least you have internet to vent online about your life.

>It must suck to live in a third world country :(
why do you get that assumption? I mean one specific store in particular

Not him but it's for 4 reasons.
1. One, our likelihood of getting a large loan (such as for a house or car) is directly tied to our credit scores. Having and paying off a credit card builds this credit score. You could have 300k in the bank with no credit score, ask for a 50k auto loan and be denied. It's dumb, but it's how it works.
2. As you guessed, rewards. Most good cards get you 2-5% of all purchase costs back as cash/points redeemable like cash. It's not much, but why skip out on free money if you could choose to have it.
3. Most importantly, fraud protection. With a credit card, federal law says you can't be liable for more than $50 in fraudulent transactions with credit cards. A debit card on the other hand is not treated the same. If someone uses your debit card, makes a withdrawal or purchase, each individual bank policy determines your liability. In many cases if you don't report it in 14 days, you're on the hook for it, no chance of getting your money back.
4. Many cards offer exclusive benefits that you won't get with a debit card. For example, I have a hotel chain card that gives me one free night at any location every year and pays for TSA precheck (so I get to skip the majority of lines in US airports). I have another card that provides free cell phone damage insurance with a very low deductible.

Tldr, it's for credit scores, rewards, fraud protection, and exclusive benefits rarely given to debit cards.

>velvet wallet
>not an elephant leather wallet

Not if there's a yearly fee for the card, as some of the more 'leet cards have. Average that over 12 months.

$150? That's a gross under estimation there pal. Try $500. $650 for the premium version.

Why would Apple make such an inferior product?

Real rich people have this. Notice it's black not white.

Attached: 1200px-American_Express_Centurion_Card_front.jpg (1200x900, 294K)