invidio.us/watch?v=tsG95Y-C14k
en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/attributes/fallthrough
software.intel.com/en-us/articles/c17-features-supported-by-intel-c-compiler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sequence points
now fuck off

gay

What?

I don't get it, what seems to be the problem?
en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/operator_other

What the fuck is this, I'm not calling a function or anything. What is this made-up operator? Fucks sakes

comma overloading is a favorite pass time of mine to fuck codebases.

There is no made up operator, you just don't understand how the comma operator works (hint. it works the same way in C senile.)

>comma operator
Huh? No. I quit this language.

>I'm not calling a function or anything
why would that matter, it's an operator. What the fuck are you even trying to do, print the comma? Then put it in quotes like you would with any other fucking string
no quotes = no string = it's a fucking operator

Offffffff. I'm trying to print 2D vectors like
(1, 2) (3, 4) (5, 6)
This language fucking blwos my man but thanks for pointing this out.

You should probably read a book about C++ instead of treating it like python.

>I'm trying to print 2D vectors like
>(1, 2) (3, 4) (5, 6)

Attached: 1558848090328.jpg (600x600, 63K)

What's a good C++ book for python engineers?

“A tour of C++” 2nd if experienced.
Otherwise “C++ Primer”. Ignore anything that isn’t written for at least C++11, even if it claims to be modern.

Should I learn it from C++ 20 backwards?

No

I don't understand. I'll just read C++ Primer thank you

You have to learn the basics. However the basics changed in C++ with the addition of move semantics, braced constructors, unique ptrs, and many other quality of life improvements. Learning from an old source will teach you outdated and bad techniques.

naming a site cp preference

Compiler takes a link for variable and change it.

Christian Picture Preference :^)

That's how the comma operator works. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish?

Better yet, the more I look, the less this makes sense. Why is there an int declaration in an if statement, with a stray true? and what is with that formatting? Just put that cout on one line. If your editing window is not wide enough, we have word wrap for that. Why is the text so large compared do the icon of that console window? I'm going to call this a troll or a cursed retard.

OP is a retard and a faggot

Compile it yourself retards jfc

invidio.us/watch?v=tsG95Y-C14k

Just because it'll compile doesn't mean it's not stupid.

If it follows the ISO C++ grammar, then it's perfectly well-formed. Semantics is a different issue.

Okay but I never said it wasn't valid C++. I just said it was fucking dumb. The same code can be just this:
int foo = 0;
std::cout

That's not equivalent, now 'foo' is visible outside the if block. I mean I get what you're saying, I was just testing out features.

>visible outside the if block
That's true, but come on now, are we really going to pretend that OP didn't think if statements were some sort of loop?

I actually watched that invidious video and this shit is there. It was all an elaborate bait

Its shame most people of Jow Forums dont write code at all.

is a good thing how many times i see stuff like

const auto err = api_func_xy(...)
if(err) {...}

const auto err2 = api_func_yx(...)
if(err2) {...}

in the end it is a syntax candy nothing to discuss.
Thx to committee who improves C++ in a non niggerlicus way.

>improves C++ in a non niggerlicus way.
What's funny is that the implemented a feature that I'm pretty sure Terry Davis created. en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/attributes/fallthrough

not a sepples fag but that snippet uses the comma operator. it has left to right evaluation order and its value is the last expression.

Ffs this.

unordered_map map;

if(map.find("nigger") == map.end())
{
//
}
else
{
map.find("nigger") //
}

Found him

Attached: wg21-1990-2017.png (849x931, 1.16M)

Wow I had to dig out a compiler which supports if-with-initializer first, that's a C++17 feature.

msvc, gcc, clang, arduinoc. That's for all intents and purposes all C/C++ compilers that exist.

What's the problem? I'm more unnerved by their aggressive-white jazzhands

No.

That's just ugly and messy, who would use that?

It's very great for many switch statements, and I can assure you that somewhere in the world, there is a tier 1 automotive supplier using this feature.

pleasea add Intel® C++ Compiler
software.intel.com/en-us/articles/c17-features-supported-by-intel-c-compiler

>please gimp AMD users
No. intel compiler does not exist.

UB

>t. indian dev "everything I don\t know is UB"

"Python engineers" this has to be a troll

Forgive me, I didn't see the comma.
It's not UB.

I use python and I make things work, so I'm a python engineer. Or are you better than me because you make shitty apps in a shitty language?

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)