Anyone earned BAT by just using the Brave browser?

Anyone earned BAT by just using the Brave browser?
How much could you earn using it, also is there a way to farm BATs by maybe editing the source code a little bit?

Attached: brave_browser-100732965-large.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.woolyss.com/
chromium.woolyss.com/#updater
chromium.woolyss.com/#notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brave is for boomers and shills. You won't find either to be welcome here.

is there any way to disable the brave ad blocker only? i want to run ublock instead because the brave one doesnt block all ads.

t. jewgle

>imagine falling for the BAT meme
Enjoy your data being sold, Brave shill

Attached: 061.jpg (150x150, 3K)

>t.jewgle
I use iridium.

>is there any way to disable the brave ad blocker only? i want to run ublock instead because the brave one doesnt block all ads.
Oh, ok. You're a boomer that doesn't know where "settings" is. Also, running ublock won't get you your precious BAT. Without BAT, there's no reason to use Brave, because all their built-in shields are inferior to what you can get if you know how to install extensions.

We had a bunch if BATs that lived in the old barn behind the house. Since we didn't use the barn, we left the BATs there because they kept the insect population down.

>i want to earn fake money for watching ads
>i also want an adblocker that blocks all ads
smart.

>I use something that is completely broken and outdated
congrats, youre basically just using an unusable version of brave

>muh boomer blah
all typical about: stuff redirects to their settings menu and i dont want bat.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was telling him.
>Smart HTTPS > HTTPS Everywhere
>uBlock Origin > Brave Ad Blocker
>uMatrix > NoScript
>User Agent spoofers > Brave's generic "Fingerprint Protection"

There's literally no reason to use that browser unless you want BAT, for whatever reason. If you don't want BAT, you may as well be using Chrome, because both browsers are tracking you regardless (just in case you later want to opt in to Brave Ads, so they can serve relevant ads right away).

t. Brave brainlet

>congrats, youre basically just using an unusable version of brave
No. I'm using a version of Brave that doesn't come with a bunch of useless shit and actually lives up to its promise to not track me.

>all typical about: stuff redirects to their settings menu and i dont want bat.
Then there's no reason for you to use Brave, meaning your post is worthy of nothing but mockery and derision. You're just using a version of Chrome, only Brandon Eich tracks you instead of Sundar Pichai.

>muh matrix httpseverywhere
literally irrelevant software thats so basic it doesnt matter how its implemented
>There's literally no reason to use that browser unless you want BAT
yes there is, iridium is broken and outdated and i dont even think it automatically updates

Automatic updates are botnet.

>I'm too stupid to just install stuff that works but then I also know which solutions are good or bad

Attached: yy.jpg (284x266, 7K)

uMatrix is much more customizable than NoScript. There's no reason to favor NoScript over uMatrix. HTTPS Everywhere uses a list. Smart HTTPS doesn't need a list. It tries literally everything as HTTPS first.

>iridium is broken and outdated
No, it's not.
>and i dont even think it automatically updates
That's by design. Auto updates means that your browser updates before you can see if there are any new things in it that would compromise your privacy.

Are you pretending to be stupid, or really just this ignorant on what you are talking about?

>No, it's not.
try adding and removing extensions
>No it's not
last update: july

oh excuse me, the july build is just for fedora since it was broken. the actual latest build for everyone is from april

Attached: 1563788460716.png (628x272, 15K)

jesus christ can making these threads and getting shit on every day really be less worse than eating a 12ga?

so has anyone figured out how to config brave? i want to disable all their shields bullshit and run extensions instead.

or how to disable the adblocker specifically*

Is in shield settings, you absolute retard. Now you and your gay browser can fuck off.

no it isnt. why do you keep responding in this thread, promoting broken iridium, saying you cant add all your "better extensions" to brave, etc. when you dont even know what the fuck youre talking about and have been wrong about every single thing?

Attached: brave.png (350x250, 1K)

You can't earn shit because BAT can't be cashed into real money.
Brave is a scam.

This

>I use iridium.
Iridium is good in principle, but is always severely outdated. Right now they are 3 versions behind mainline Chromium which includes a number of security patches. You're better off just using regular Chromium and disabling any Google services.

chromium.woolyss.com/

>chromium.woolyss.com/
Can I get offline installers instead?

>There's no reason to favor NoScript over uMatrix.
I actually prefer NoScript over uMatrix. While I know that uMatrix is superior in its' customization, NoScript is just far easier to set up and use on a daily basis.

I think the Windows installer will work offline. If you're on a Linux distro it should be in your repo.

I wanted the portable version, though.

What's the best browser with dark mode?

If you just use the shit on the far left, it’s identical to NoScript.
I’m not the same guy, dumbass.

Attached: D159E25B-4867-4235-90D0-255D09F87540.jpg (1334x750, 80K)

brave has dark mode
this is nice but does chromium auto update with these? and who is this woolyss guy any way to prove his binaries can be trusted?

Attached: _g_-_Is_Brave_really_the_best_browser_-_Technology_-_4chan_-_2019-05-07_16.44.32.png (1500x160, 57K)

EPIC SOJACOIN BROWSER FREE BOTNET TRACKING!!!

Attached: BRAVE SHILL.png (2975x3210, 3.36M)

> this is nice but does chromium auto update with these?
Not by default but you can use this
chromium.woolyss.com/#updater

> and who is this woolyss guy any way to prove his binaries can be trusted?
Woolyss is widely known for having the best Chromium binaries over the last few years, read more here
chromium.woolyss.com/#notes

Meh, I'll admit I shilled BAT one or twice around here.
Not like it was on behalf of anyone though it was just personal finances since I got meme'd into thinking it was the next BTC.

The interest rate ended up making me lots of profit though but I bought out early.

Attached: 1560015520263.jpg (1280x804, 120K)