Some fabrics, like leather and denim, might cause permanent discoloration that will not wash off

support.apple.com/en-us/HT210399

>Some fabrics, like leather and denim, might cause permanent discoloration that will not wash off.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: clean-apple-card-art-front-back.jpg (680x500, 22K)

Silly user, you're supposed to put it in a sealed plastic bag and then shove it in your ass crack.

>looking at it wrong breaks it
lmoa, even niggas won't want this shit

good thing apple users always buy fake pleather.

>buys 1K+ phone
>buys cheap chinese wallet

Fucking millenials.

>denim
>most common pant material

>leather
>most common wallet material
what the FUCK were they thinking?

they think sheeple will put up with anything to have the apple brand and they are right

This thing seems like a hassle that does less than expected

Attached: king-size-homer.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>Broken screens
>Grimy, stained accessories
Literally a third world brand

the card must be a leftover retard design from Jony Ive, r-right?

Every day, I get a little less worried about Ive leaving.

Obviously. He hadn't even announced his departure by the time the Card was unveiled.

>every credit card on planet earth gets scratches over time
>apple card can get scratched
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY HOW WILL APPLE EVER RECOVER

>multiple threads about fucking discoloration on a goddamned credit card
Are we really doing this? Are we really obsessing over a card now? This shit isn't even tech related wtf.

Attached: KILL EVERYONE IN THE THREAD.jpg (353x296, 37K)

My leather wallet has discolored both of my white cards.
This isn't news.

It's literally the best thing Apple has ever invented

my credit card doesn't get discolored from being in my pocket or wallet. This story has nothing to do with scratches. Keep seething iToddler

hopefuly one of his last

>not knowing that they're going to release the iWallet and iPants next year that don't rub off on your iCard, and charge you $9999

t. BTFO itoddler

the thinnest, most colourful credit card ever made by Apple

Uhm, hello? You're supposed to carry it in an Apple pouch.

>my credit card doesn't get discolored
I doubt your credit card is white

>white credit card
THAT'S RIGHT YOU FILTHY COLOREDS
THE APPLE CARD IS FOR THE WHITE MAN

Attached: trump_dixie.gif (220x220, 11K)

Cry harder, maybe your tears will wash away the denim stains.

@72431177
t. poorfag

Attached: 1539587100085.jpg (1500x1402, 226K)

>Jow Forums - Technology

What the fuck is the point of this thing? Is Apple a bank now or something?

>What the fuck is the point of this thing?
America is slow as fuck to adopt new payment methods so Apple is trying to accommodate the fact that people can't use of Apple Pay on their phones (or any other form of mobile payment like Google Pay) by rolling out a physical card that works on oldfag machines while the rest of the world has moved on by now.
Google did something like it too, a long time ago.
>Is Apple a bank now or something?
No, it's a partnership with Goldman Sachs and Mastercard.

>@72431177
get the fuck out newfag

Attached: 30_yr_old_boomer.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

I don't have an apple card and I'm not crying you actual retard
The anti-Apple circlejerking on this board is really fucking boring. All cards either fade or discolor in some way. Apple's isn't special.

He's not a newfag. He just refuses to give @72431177 any (You)s, and is thus using an '@' instead of a '>>' as to avoid giving him the satisfaction. It's a common practice.
tl;dr - it is YOU who is the newfag.

>make pretty credit card
>hype up how pretty your credit card is
>common fabrics permanently stain it

I wasn't even defending the Apple Card.
I was saying that 1) there are entirely too many threads dedicated to this when I don't think anybody gives a shit IRL and 2) this has nothing to do with technology, both of which are facts.

>using a case for your phone advertisement
it's like you don't think about pussy, you pussy

how do you know I don't want (you) to respond to me???

Attached: winamp.png (356x356, 227K)

yikes

Literally the only thing that matters about credit cards are the rewards. If you spend a lot of money on Apple app store then you get this credit card if you don't you don't.

>people value you things differently and that's bad.

Ok faggot.

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD

It is a credit card. You put credit cards in your wallet, which should be made of leather. Then you put your wallet in your front pocket of your pants, which are likely denim. You do not put it in a pouch because that is not where credit cards go.

No you fucking retard. You put your Apple credit card where Apple approves it can carry it.

And for Jow Forumstards the color of the card is crucial.
It must match the rest of their outfit.

Jow Forums
where retards argue where the right place to carry your credit cards is.

Apple Card is a scam.

It's literally free.

So is a first dose of drugs on a party.

Yeah but according to your analogy, you already would have to be doing all the drugs, before you get this one for free.

SCAMMED!

i got mine laminated

Denim really isn't the most common pant material, jeans aren't as common as trousers (wool, linen) or shitty off the rack hobo shorts (polyester, cotton). At least they aren't here, I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing jeans desu.
The main thing is it not liking leather. Basically everyone has a leather wallet, and no one stores their cards in their fucking pocket outside their wallet.

iToddler BTFO

Attached: itoddler.gif (543x533, 415K)

Tfw rewards in my country suck dick.
It's all just frequent flyer points or the like per dollar spent, no cashback or anything. My living costs are nowhere near high enough to justify spending the annual fee on a credit card for the shitty rewards.

oof

Kids noedays with 1500$ phones
Slap 0.20$ chinese plastic cases on them

The phone is cheaply made (but priced highly) Chinese shit too though

There's a difference between having it discolor over time and it doing that immediately while propping it up as something premium.

baste

Apple is a scam.

I heard this thing was made of titanium. What's happening, is friction inducing a charge and anodizing it? They don't actually say if the color matches the material.

b

>apple announced their own "innovative" credit card
>secretly hoped this would advance chip card technology enough i could drop JCOP
>it's just made out of stainable titanium

Attached: 1542694018665.jpg (327x480, 35K)

>free.

free

>paying with a card
>paying with the phone
>aka the small portable tracking spook device now also handles your payments
In what Jewish delusion is this considered progress?

Apple Card is literally just an average credit card. Nothing special about it other than the "dude no number" meme and the fact that the physical version is comprised of titanium.
There is literally nothing else special about it. It's not a scam.

>this thread is still going on a day later
Let this serve as proof that Jow Forums is indeed full of the very image-obsessed teenage girl normies they claim to hate so much.

All my white cards end up looking like shit.
It's just a retarded color for a credit card.

I still get triggered by this, especially since they obsesses over how newly announced phones look, and how premium the materials feel.

We're clearly talking about countries that matter (America).

So are there any benefits to the apple card? My current credit card has 2% cashback where after using the card to pay for my normal expenses I can buy a handle of liquor at my local wholesale club, or if I decide to hoard the money for a bit I can buy a pretty nice premium bottle. Does the apple card give you any perks?

You can signal to everyone around you how poor you are by taking it out.

>My current credit card has 2% cashback
So they overcharge you 5-10% and give you 2% (your own money) back?
Deal!

cope

Jeans are extremely common in America, but the pockets themselves are usually made of cotton, not denim.

Attached: jeans.jpg (1456x971, 367K)

>buys 1K+ phone
On credit/financing

My phone cost $300 and the cheap aliexpress case I bought for it cost $2.00.
It's TPU plastic that yellows easily so I bought 5 all at once once and I still spent less than if i had bought one name brand case from a b&m.

>Durrrr I'm poor and use my credit card to buy shit that I can't afford so I always end up paying extra
Shut up, retard.

Broads put their shit in their back pockets because on some of their jeans their pockets are non-existent.

>otterbox for your credit card

Attached: 1560042819355.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>Shut up, retard.
Shut up, retard.

>"don't put this card loosely in your pocket, please"
>ok, I'll put it in my wallet
>"no, don't to that either"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-24_06-17-28.png (225x213, 74K)

Okay, retard.

t. retard

Do people really think credit score matters for credit cards?
Banks offer these cards to literal underaged children, no you're not "le savvy credit man" for being offered them.

lol for poor fags maybe

titanium/metal credit cards were only for the exclusively rich before this

Even YT celebs earning millions have 10-20k limits

>t. retard
Finally, you've accepted it.
You DO know how "t." works, right?

I think by now people understand that Credit Cards and score are just a matter of "bad credit" or "no credit" vs "at lest decent credit." The whole scam of platinum rewards credit cards have been well scoped-out and abused, so now in terms of credit card, the only thing is "are you going to pay me back or are you maybe not?" And not the concept of "how much are you good for?" Which is more the concern of housing and business loans than credit cards.

>what do you mean my good boy credit card points aren't legal tender and can't be redeemed for cash?
A classic.

but it's a bank card they all get fucked up who even cares

you shove it in and out of lebanese looped cash machines like 500 times a year

oof

LEATHERED

it's a secondary backup card after apple pay

People aren't exposed to these issues because low income people didn't get titanium cards

Apple card is made solely for poverty tier niggers that don't qualify for better cards.

Going by limits from people posting the card it's kinda harder to get

Well duh, you have to purchase the exclusive iCase for the card. Do you just carry your cards like that, like some poor?

>600 credit score
>hard to get

>speaking of jeans
>DBRAND

>it's kinda harder to get
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1540505061389.jpg (800x800, 108K)

>just posting a random fake pic
>millionare YT celebs getting $10k limits
>being so mad that you have to post fake shit which will make 0 difference on apple