JUST WASTE 28 YEARS STUDYING AND ANOTHER 35 LABOURING BRO

Attached: de7.png (960x960, 1.21M)

Those 28 years could be amazing if you're a little bit lucky.

Attached: 1560316040987.jpg (840x405, 24K)

How, modern schools don't teach liberal arts but rather start with STEM early on because these industries are ass fucked and all low hanging fruit has been picked. Singularity can't come sooner.

This. Better learn to start enjoying it now because a life that you only enjoy after retirement is no life at all.

>learn to start enjoying it
how
how do I enjoy drone life

>Studying
>Waste
>Educated work
>Waste
What kind of world do YOU live in? What could be less of a waste?

alcohol mostly

anything else?

Don't buy into the meme that only productive hobbies are worthwhile and consumption is bad.

Finding a good wife to start a family with. As long as you can support them at a job/career that doesnt make you miserable, it doesn't matter how much you make. If you have a hard time finding non corrupt women join a church even if you're not religious and find a woman who still has her principle values in tact.

titties

>28 YEARS
how do you manage to study at school in your 40s?

People on average graduate with masters or at most PhD at 28.

>learn to start enjoying it
>how
>how do I enjoy drone life
Not like this:
This is how - realize what you really like to do in life and try to make that happen. It can likely be a hobby that doesn't make you money, but you have to make some in order to sustain it and get some enjoyment out of life. Think of work as just that and nothing more. Don't emotionally invest yourself in it, be neutral and professional.
Having someone who loves you and a family helps, but I don't know how to achieve all of that.

>not being a nepotism fag working from home $40/hr 40hr/week whilst sleeping on the job most of the time

I approached it from 3 angles.
Firstly I unironically learned to code so I went from an admin on 20k a year to a developer on 70k a year (Bongland). This didn't make me happy but it made me less stressed and gave me a lot more freedom through being moderately well-off as opposed to dirt poor.
Secondly I enjoy drugs and alcohol in moderation, because they are fun. Anyone who says they aren't is a virgin / victim of bullying.
Thirdly I found a religious, intelligent woman to settle down with because of the structure and purpose it gave to the drone life.

FUCK nepotism it's not fair

I say this but then I think if I was a bank manager with a kid would I not try to help them out? I probably would

>t. virgin

I like studying, so I do that a lot. I don't like laboring though, so I don't do that. Money is overrated as a motivational tool.

the state of underage summerfags, you'll learn one day junior

>study some STEM shit
>waste hours on notebook
>no friends
>meanwhile, zoomers down the street blast zoomie music
>revv their loud-ass engines, being disrespectful
>they somehow rake in big money from dubious sources
Fuck this world.