EDC

Get in here fags

Attached: edc.jpg (4160x3120, 2.93M)

your mother is a whore.

Go to hell, dumb attention whoring anime pedo scum.

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (3264x2448, 2.07M)

whats on the usb drive?

nothing I just carry it because you never know when you will need one

avation pen club get in here

miku hatsune pedo? anime?

based polish edc

kill yourself pedophile

Attached: 8AN6Pwz.jpg (4320x2332, 351K)

>western name order

Attached: 1548732790286.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Be a non newfag first

Attached: 1560081147566.jpg (573x471, 65K)

miku hatsune doesn't deserve the eastern name order

Attached: Lisnherboi.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

>lel i'm such an oldfag i post loli and there's nothing wrong with me
cure yourself

Attached: JdchGmh.png (753x706, 869K)

You deserve a thorough beating.

Attached: 1545112037449.png (339x298, 51K)

>all anime is pedophile
commit sudoku

Attached: 1411365331396.png (394x394, 342K)

It's a drawing, imagination, fiction. There far worst stuff even in non anime

Kek you are me lol
miku a shit

Attached: 1563482103707.jpg (1366x768, 216K)

>just a drawing
>of a child
>in its underwear
>nothing wrong with this
eat a bullet

Attached: 13263888_1734655536772831_3247675942367630596_n.jpg (944x665, 58K)

When you will stop posting like an ironic facebook user, boi?

Attached: 1559063534859.png (247x261, 10K)

>complaining about pedophilia
>on Jow Forums(nel)
just go back to red*it retards

idk, when will you do the world a favor and off yourself before you hurt an innocent child?

Attached: 1428703147216.jpg (256x256, 19K)

>avation pen
Explain this new form of autism.

isn't that the exact wallet from the old ass "neckbeard starter pack" meme?

The security guards at the court took away my fucking seat belt cutters. They are worse than the fucking TSA.

But they were not illegal, I got them back when leaving. SO WHY THE FUCK DID THEY TAKE THEM??

>HURRRRR YOU KNOW, ALL ILLEGAL THINGS ARE MADE OF ATOMS, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY ATOMS HAND THEM OVER CRIMINAL!!

Fool me once, I will let it through, but fool me twice, you will get daddy's hot, steamy, mcloving, dick.

Attached: 1563733901564.png (768x875, 226K)

>involving 3dpd to the matter
You are the pedo here

you don't need any more than this

Attached: acb6154795824cd5315701ed017273c3.png (967x780, 825K)

>post loli
>not a pedo
dive headfirst off an overpass

Attached: daff.png (719x699, 519K)

Are you mentally challenged? pedo?

Attached: kino-no-tabi-1.jpg (500x333, 42K)

Attached: DCT15.jpg (2560x1440, 1.91M)

>all this gay shit in my board
You are going to hell

does anybody have the pic of the edc with like 4 juuls

Fuck yea. Someone's rockin' a PS Vita

Comfy and aesthetic pic. Love it

Muh nigga
What do you play on your vita?

Not OP but I recommend Shovel Knight. Amazing game

>Not posting your own

Attached: Teryx298smug.jpg (640x480, 155K)

what is this gdp thing?

The Micro PC

Attached: Now_this_is_multitasking_2.jpg (2560x1440, 1.58M)

OP here, glad to see fellow vita enthusiasts.

I mainly play jrpgs, right now I'm finishing Fate/EXTELLA, but I also have persona 4, project diva x, final fantasy X HD, tales of berseria, senran kagura and many others...

I also have some psp favourites in case I want to replay them, mainly persona 3 and fate/extra

what do you even use it for

Got me there

Attached: Now_this_is_multitasking.jpg (2560x1440, 1.87M)

These are some extremely well-shot pics.

you people are real?

I miss miku wallet user.

Thank you!

I was actually inspired by him for this edc

cringer

If I saw someone play that tinypi in public i'd laugh my ass off

chinkshit central

Wallet and keys. Carrying anything else is fucking stupid.

Pen: Japanese
Watch: Japanese
Knife: American
All remaining items: chink shit central

oh well, guess you're right

Phone?

exif gets deleted when uploaded on Jow Forums

I don't carry a fucking spyware tracking device around with me because I'm not fucking stupid.

God dammit user-Chan link to the wallet,watch,knife n pen right God damned now God damnit

Wallet : A zelda wallet I bought at GameStop, their sites seems down for now

Watch : Seiko SNK809 on aftermarket leather strap

Knife : Sanrenmu 7010

Pen : Alluminium Aviation pen off of ebay

based

I bet you actually do. Maybe not a smartphone but at least a phone that call.

Nope. Sorry. Phones are fucking garbage. You have to be insane to actually PAY MONEY to be fucking tracked everywhere you go and for companies and governments to listen in/spy on everything you do.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-162646.png (1080x1920, 2.17M)

Do you ever go outside of your (mothers) house?

better safe than sorru

You do have good points. Even I know of the tracking. What do you do when someone needs to contact you? Do have a landline or something that you check when you need to?

>weapons
every fucking time

stop living in an area where you have to shank or be shanked, your neighbourhood shouldn't be prison rules

Based 3DS user.

>Based 3DS user.
Maybe for u.

For me is a tiny useful Linux mini computer, plus I play my nes/snes games.

>weapons
>every fucking time
>stop living in an area where you have to shank or be shanked, your neighbourhood shouldn't be prison rules

A knife is a tool you faggot. At no point in history was a small pocket knife intented as a weapon.

Now there are bladed weapons but they are all larger fixed blades capable of penitrating deep enough to hit vitals.

Sauce of the linux part plz

Google Linux on Nintendo 3DS

For me it's useful.

What do you use it for?

Usually as an assessment tool. Gather information in wireless networks and possible attack vectors. Sometime use as a recorder and a machine to collect data (video and audio mostly, sometimes others sensors)

That's really neat. I never would've thought something like this would see some actual usage like what you're describing. Color me impressed.

What's up with this pen meme?

gimme a good knife

Thanks, I'll alwayes have some 32Gigs MicroSD's in the wallet and a few games to pass as just a portable, this way i have lots of storage, a simple set of cameras and a powerfull (not in processing power) tool.
The best part is that no one notices this kinda device.

this. I am using my regular non army knife all the time as a toolâ„¢, and one time I've even flexed on my bros by opening a beer even tho I always carry a lighter. beside that I use it for all related hunting\woodcarving work I have to do in my metropolis & ofc opening numerous envelopes. especially I like to assert dominance by using it as kitchen knife when I grab some fast food like the glorious peasants that made "pocket knife" famous & ofc I also shave with it. besides that it is irreplaceable for sharping many of my other knifes. btw I also train everyday to perform an emergency tracheotomy WHEN the need will arise.

what if you have to write something down, you illiterate nigger

carrying a psvita and wallet/keychain combo with nerd motifs. grow the fuck up kid.

you need even less than that.

thats a bit much, but sure, whatever.... on that note i miss my gerber dime, lost it somewhere and never saw it again.

still carrying your toys around i see.

>
>still carrying your toys around i see.

It's not my problem if my tool is a toy for you.
People like you make my kinda work useful and necessary.

Everyday is the same, another attack vector and another fag,

work? you really gonna try and bullshit your way online eh? fine, give me your best excuse on how you use a 3ds for work, dont be afraid to tell the most outlandish bullshit lie you can, after all, nobody on the internet can really confirm that you are a 300lb basement dweller who still only games and fucks around everyday

It's funny that people like me keep services up just for u to say some stupid AF shit.

uhu, you keep services up for us... these services being? look dude, know what? i am sorry, didnt really mean to offend you that bad. if you really use a fucking 3ds of all things to work, so be it. i am very curious how such a thing is useful, but if you really want to keep a secret, then so be it. i wont question it anymore.

>tfw 350lbs and people think 300 is a lot ;(

It's not all a secret, I've already said what I can

I'm not so offended, it's funny because information security and network assessment is usually invisible for users.

>Usually as an assessment tool. Gather information in wireless networks and possible attack vectors. Sometime use as a recorder and a machine to collect data (video and audio mostly, sometimes others sensors)
>Thanks, I'll always have some 32Gigs MicroSD's in the wallet and a few games to pass as just a portable, this way i have lots of storage, a simple set of cameras and a powerfull (not in processing power) tool.
>The best part is that no one notices this kinda device.

Just to be safe, I don't work to Jow Forums.

i'm 220 and i'm already fat as fuck. 350 is mobility scooter level.

if I need to write something down for myself then I'll simply use my phone, if it's for someone else then it's in their fuckin business to provide with a pen

Uhh nope.

I walk and bike everywhere under my own power.

>nin10yearold snoynigger
cringe

if you carry more than your phone, wallet and keys on you then you're a psychopath

Retarded pen and crappy second gen Vita.

What use could you possibly have for a knife?

I understand that you might need it in certain situations.. but seeing that you carry around a Vita with you, have a LoZ wallet and a Miku key chain I'm highly doubting you find yourself in position of ever needing that knife.

It just screams fedora combined with the rest of your stuff

Nobody every contacts him, lol

That's why he doesn't need a phone

Nice knockoff of my knife.

Not him obviously, but I use mine constantly, largely for minor shit like opening packages but it's nice to always have it in my pocket instead of having to go searching. I use it frequently enough that I almost wonder how people get by without one, though I've noticed when traveling that countries outside the US are much better about packaging things in ways that can be easily opened with bare hands.

Attached: DSC00933.jpg (1000x527, 128K)

You seem like a cool dude, man

I don't know you and you don't know me but I like you

Graphgear 1000 and 500 are 2 of my favorite mech pencils. Kurutoga is up there too.

>vita 2000
No taste anywhere in that photo but on the screen.