No /hpg/ or /iemg/ in catalogue

no /hpg/ or /iemg/ in catalogue
Which chink headphones should I buy for my Thinkpad? RevoNext QT2S or Tin audio T2?

I am looking for good deal for the price that is all

Attached: 61XwQwtmnQL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 22K)

Tin T2 /thread

Dont go for BA iems or sensitive iems in general if you're gonna use it directly from a laptop, you'd get a shitton of hiss.

do you have any suggestions which one would be good for Thinkpad

I already gave you the best suggestion and /threaded it you fucking mark

Thinking about getting a DT-770 Pro for tracking guitar/bass and mixing/mastering, as well as general listening. Only question is 80 or 250 ohm and do I need a headphone amp? I have a Behringer UMC204HD interface, but some say the headphone amp in it isn't that good.
Kinda strapped for cash, so I'm looking for budget options that don't suck.

>inb4 use monitors
No, I have no room to set up a dedicated mixing/mastering environment with monitors and room treatment. Headphones and various shitty speakers will have to do.

I have the standard 250 ohm version and it runs off every source super loud no questions asked. I'm not even sure why the lower impedance versions exist

i'm gonna get stax. wish me luck

good luck, user

well you threaded your own post so your opinion can be safely discarded

get the custom one pro plus instead, superior in every way except the default earpads

So are the TRN V80s with memory foam eartips the way to go? I currently have Sony XB50APs and just want IEMs with similar sounding bass but with more detail in the mids and highs as the bass with the Sony IEMs sometimes drowns other sounds out

Yes. I'm using this right now and it's very good

T2 are better than T2 Pro?

I've plugged SE846s directly into my T440p's Realtek audio and they sounded okay -- not as good as with a USB DAC, but still acceptable and without any noticeable hiss or twiddle/beep/honk noises. Of the IEMs I've tried, these are the most sensitive as well as lowest impedance, so I was somewhat surprised it did as well as it did.

Depends what you want. T2 are more neutral, T2 pro have more treble.Pick t2 if you not sure what you want.

Thanks

why?
also the cable is pretty fucking short with that one compared to the dt-770.
I'm gonna track guitar with it, I wanna be able to walk around a bit

thats the beauty of it, it has a detachable cable

with the cable attached of course you dingus

detachable cable means you can get any cable length you want you nigger
you can swap cables for diff uses and you'll never have to worry about the cable failing, which is one of the things that go first usually

I know I was just being facetious

and to add if you're this much of a nigger theres also the custom studio which comes with the same pads and i think even the same drivers as the dt770, and a 3m detachable cable
haven't tried them personally but according to what i've heard here they're quite nice too

How do they sound to you specifically? Are they comfortable?

andromedas are fine plugged into my macbook :)

is Sennheiser PXC 480 bad?
as in plenty of complain about it being flawed or factory problems?
I have a 59% off right now and wonder if it's worth buying.
It seems like an old model...

I'm looking for some bluetooth earbuds that are comparable to the Klipsch R6 Neckband Headphones. These things are great for work, great battery life and I love the way they sound. The problem is this entire production series defective: the button covers shrivel and fall off after three or four months. I'm on my second pair because I haven't found any other that are comparable.
Would also be fine with comparable headphone/wired earbuds. These have just the amount of bass that I like.

Attached: R6-Neckband-A.jpg (1143x1143, 70K)

Just get normal wired earphones and plug them into a bluetooth adapter like the Earstudio ES100, or MPOW if you're looking for something cheaper and don't mind the sound quality hit. Or get earphones with MMCX or 2-pin connectors and get a bluetooth cable for them.

Well mine arent on my old ass sony vaio

How're the T3s?

Should I just get T2 Pros for the treble?

Attached: Shrunken_Doctor.jpg (768x576, 93K)

what are the best headphones for about 400$? Im looking at the sennheiser HD650's or 6XX but I'm wondering if there's anything better for the extra 100-200$. pic unrelated

Attached: 9d3db5d0dcc4a47e99b9c40c4dc35a7eb4607e80371084c538af59394d185ae1.jpg (510x342, 28K)

T2s treble is already pretty good

What tips should I get for my t2? The blue memory foam ones are just slightly too big for me.

My T2s (not Pro) arrived yesterday, for once I buy something that's meme'd here and it's actually good. They sound like they cost 3x more than they do and I love the design. Very good build quality too.

I have asked this before and nobody replied so I will try again ;_;
I currently have a kz ed9 and formerly had a vjjb k4 (which was too bass-y for my taste) and I am looking for an upgrade.
Budget: $50
Signature: Balanced
IEM/Headphones: IEM
Is the MoonDrop Crescent a good choice? I've been looking at it lately. Or do I save for that Tin T2 or T3?

The only headphones better than the 650 are HD 600 and HD 660.

PS: wait for a month ;^)))

eq your kz's and save up for andromedas

Sorry I don't really know how to EQ, how do I do that? And to be clear the Andromeda you are talking about is the one worth $1000?

get the He4xx
much better, similar price.

forgot to add, but get a decent dac/amp to go with them with your extra money.

>getting a bit bored with my sony n3
>sound kinda anemic
>fiddle around with the equaliser
>not impressed
>remember someone from the net said to use the triple comfort tips
>ok
>not expecting much
>swap out my silicone tips
>holy shit, this iem just got way better
>the sealing apparently made the sound fuller or boomier
>not really sure how to describe it
>but only one thing i know is it improves the sound drastically enough for me to notice it

I have 100 american dollars that I feel like spoiling myself with. What is the ABSOLUTE best sounding pair of iems for or under that amount? Aliexpress or amazon only whichever is cheaper.

Attached: 1562540693334.png (970x1338, 721K)

SHP9500

oh i'm an absolute idiot, IEM's.
Tin T2/T2 pro, pro if you want more treble

Out of any iem or headphone which one sounds the best for no more than 100 dollars?

Attached: IMG_20190624_172846_793.jpg (1024x1024, 241K)

Go for the TIn audio T2's then.
spend the extra cash on anime figurines

We don't know how you hear things though, so it's hard to recommend a best. Are you more sensitive to certain frequencies? What's your musical genre of choice. How do you react to certain tip materials. How well will your ear accommodate tips and form a proper seal.

Mpow H10 or Takstar Pro 82?

>Thanks
DON'T FUCKING FALL FOR IT
Tin Audio is a fucking meme and they're utter trash. The treble on both will hurt your ears, was a huge waste of time and money for me.

T2 is neutral so it won't matter, also has a memory foam tip which will fit any ear better than sillicone ever will.

get over it

get a dunu impedance jack, 75 ohms. cheap fix for this. if you like cheap earphones like me, it's worth it.

Are the T3's worth the money over the t2's? about 17 euros difference on ali rn.

more like tinny audio lol

stop hating on T2 I just made a purchase

Why should I fall for the “wait for x” meme this time?

>RevoNext QT2S
I don't know the faintest thing about IEM lore but I bought those from aliexpress and I think they're pretty great for the price compared to any other western-made and more expensive IEM I had. Construction as well as sound are pretty great.

want something good for drum and bass, and not have a 2-pin connection, I hate those. price is whatever,

What is the recomendation for small ear canals? my T2 literally rape my cunny ears if I use them for a while

Used Hifiman HE-500. The only way you're going to get a better headphone is to spend well north of $1000.

Attached: 20190703_082052.jpg (2016x980, 600K)

Is it possible for closed headphones to sound like open ones?
I love my SHP9500 but don't want to annoy people around me too much.

aeon flow closed are the best closed headphones I've heard so far. it's slowly getting figured out how to make well isolating headphones that don't sound like ass

What does the gain boost do?
What's the difference between switching it on & turning my volume up more?

>budget
30 usd
>location
usa
>signature
neutral but willing to try different things
>form factor
iem
>equipment
e10k, ap80, and lg v40
>paststuff
tin t2s, m6 pros, shp9500, akg k7xx

I really need them to have mmcx connections ive got a bluetooth adapter on the way but my tins ripped out their ports so here i am. thank you.

Attached: hh08hlam0k421.png (700x1000, 83K)

puts your volume knob in a more comfy range depending on the sensitivity (or lack thereof) of your headphones

I used to have some Etymotics (HF5 I think) that I liked until they eventually broke. I found when I went to replace them that the model seemed to have been discontinued and there didn't seem to be any available models at about the same price point. I ended up getting some RHA ones that I was never that fond of and are now quiet in the left ear after less than six months.

I've got a bit more disposable income now than I did then, so I could potentially get a set of more expensive etymotics. Which ones are good for £100-150, and can anyone fill me in as to why their flagship models (as I understood it at least) aren't being sold any more?

I'm looking at the QT5 with subnig bass, how's the basss on the QT2S you have? And what tips and cable are you using?

>planar magnetic IEM

Are they any good?

Attached: Aks8AX3YSZK02fBj9d44_Tin-Audio-P1-IEM---Drop-Debut-MD-8739138382.jpg (500x500, 19K)

>Etymotic ER2SE are $144 on amazon.com
>Etymotic ER2SE are the equivalent of $244 on amazon.co.uk
What the fuck

Attached: disgust cat.jpg (347x323, 24K)

My dude they have spare eartips in the package. I was suprrised that mine had 8 pairs of them.

uk dollars are worth less than us dollars