Audio deepfake or using numeral network to emulate a voice of another person

Have you heard Dr. Peterson reading the Daughter copy pasta? Memes aside the implications of this software are both frightening and intriguing. What are your thoughts on this?

youtu.be/w8-cjd5cdIU

notjordanpeterson.com

Attached: 20190822_184258.jpg (398x480, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s11Out8l5JK7
vocaroo.com/i/s0cXoUCHTK4G
vocaroo.com/i/s0tslRwuRPMp
notjordanpeterson.com
twitter.com/i/status/1164625224844947461
jordanbpeterson.com/blog-posts/i-didnt-say-that/
notjordanpeterson.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s1czs1CMmDVT
vocaroo.com/i/s1qjAyn3Vvcn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

photoshop didn't change the world, and neither will ai generated voice and video.

lmao thats great

Gee I sure hope you're right

I meant to type neural network not numeral. OOF my bad.

I suppose it is kind of funny

it's hilarious and the implications are largely unimportant.
When was the last time you went on CSPAN or scoured some primary journal source, instead chimping out when some """news""" source printed some spun out of proportion article on the lines of "X MAY BE A PRIMARY CAUSE OF Y?"
Face it, you don't care and never cared about the truth.

Autism the post

is it even legal to make this? all the data its outputting is technically his voice. does that come under parody? idk. what i do know is american and international news sources already edit video and image to push their own propaganda

Actually it's a great alternative to voice/speech synthesis, which is still horrid.

i wonder how vocaloid will benefit from this

I was impressed when that band I forget their name censored a song by changing “let’s get retarded in here” to “let’s get it started in here”. This shit is next level

>there's no point. pictures don't prove anything anymore. an image from an unknown source showing up at a very convenient time. no one would take it seriously
We might not have loli robot bodies, but the future is coming all the same.

>is it legal
How are you going to enforce it? We're literally 1 commercial program that does this ala photoshop from mass paranoia and complete distrust of media and gubmint, shits so cash.

forgot my image

Attached: gits.png (1920x1048, 1.64M)

Ah yes, the black eyes peas. I remember that.
The future is now my nigga, we live in a cyberpunk dystopia just without all the cool stuff and aesthetic

Attached: 1565830275690.jpg (800x566, 105K)

I would disagree and image editors did change the world

>photoshop didn't change the world
you're clearly severely retarded. deepfake technology will finalize our transition into a post-truth society, where one cannot tell what is true or false based on evidential merit, and must choose positions based on feeling alone. propoganda will control the public with greater efficiency than it already has.
TERRY?!

Attached: 1565631138715.jpg (699x854, 106K)

i find it interesting because it invalidates all voice automated security checks. if his bank uses them you could easily steal his account since all his infos public anyway

All forms of biometrics are retarded anyway. You're asking your security to be tied to something that you are giving away 24/7 and that you cannot change.

You are right. You also should look for information that disproves your points and beliefs, not what confirms them. You can always find confirmation of whatever bullshit you believe and you'll just fall into the circlejerk.

thats a good but dangerous point. crisis actors basically deconfirmed what i thought was a societal issue and instead made me believe the government is using them to manipulate the subconcious reasonic process of the latant individual.

You're right. Because image manipulation started decades before Photoshop came into existence. It just made it easier.

Attached: This man is not German.jpg (2257x2481, 995K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Yeah, soviet propaganda mastered this shit, as if there were not enough real proofs of Nazi atrocities. Have you seen how they removed those close to Stalin from the existing photos, as he removed them from the world? Curious shit.

Comparing superimposing to photoshop is like comparing King Kong to modern special effects. Sure it's impressive for its time but it was (a) uncommon and (b) fairly cheap. Were nowadays movies are 95% computer generated and there's no such thing as a published photo that has not been manipulated.

>as if there were not enough real proofs of Nazi atrocities
Interesting thing in science is that claims need to be falsifiable to be valid, and refuting Holocaust claims is literally illegal in like 15 countries.

Funny thing, innit?

Attached: More photos.jpg (1624x1628, 434K)

Reality is going to completely unravel in the next 5-10 years.

Everyone who has ever made an enemy will find themselves on tape/camera doing and saying something which destroys their lives.

Better yet, the people who really did get caught doing some nasty shit are going to have a perfect alibi forever. I think it will turn out to be another way the little guy gets fucked while the powerful have the resources to weather the storm.

Everything is coming unmoored

I'm most excited at the prospect of using something like this for video games. A text-heavy rpg can be entirely voiced instead of just voicing the main roles or using the same actor for multiple roles.

Who do you think's gonna benefit most from this technology?

Honestly curious.

That'll also be really cool. user up above mentioned that voice synthesis still sucks dick, but this stuff can perform all the same function with better results (because it's literally a human's voice).

Attached: 1566488666860.jpg (960x862, 54K)

Interesting thing in psychology is confirmation bias. As long as you can find one data point that validates a weak mind's world-view, they will ignore the mountain of evidence that contradicts it.

vocaroo.com/i/s11Out8l5JK7

Attached: 12rulesforGuys.jpg (1035x1333, 326K)

It really is neat isn't it? The way the human mind works is absolutely fascinating.

Cognitive dissonance is another big one. The fact that the physiological reaction of one person disagreeing with another is almost identical to them being physically attacked. Kinda like mental "inertia". I think that stuff is really interesting. Annoying to deal with, yeah, but extremely interesting too.

Attached: open-borders-for-israel-comic.png (1000x500, 70K)

Jordan Pee Turd Son's twelve rules for guys... Sorry, bitches this one is only for the fellas, Go back to cleaning and cooking me a plate of whatever the fuck I want. Don't You have a period to complain about. Lets get started.

Rule number One: Stand up straight with your dick popping. I like to think of my dick as a saber. I cut a tiny hole in my trousers so I can slide it out at the most opportune moments. My underwear tries to restrict the chaos but my dick but hell is upon us now and My dick Reigns

Rule number Two: Beans at every meal. Nutrition can fuck off but farting and getting gassy is the way of the true male. A build up of gas is like a rocket ship to new places. Soar with me will I eat beans and shit my pants. Women fart out of their vaginas, Men use their ass.

Rule number Three: Fart in your father's face. Father's day… fart away. Heirarchy was thrust upon you as a boy. Fart your father, right between the eyes. Dont be afraid to shart. This son of a bitch had it coming. Make him bite your ass in agony. Laugh and call him poop breathe.

Rule number Four: Get the ointment. Owie wowza it burns! Lather me in ointment and really work it into the skin. Don’t be shy, use as much as I need. Fuck it I need the whole jar. Keep it coming. I am in pain! They call me jelly boy. I am jealous of others with more ointments.

Rule number Five: Be Kind...Be Kind of a dick. Especially to those lesser creatures. Children, Retarded people, women, The chinese. Ching Chong ding dong, Fish face. Chinese people remind me Rats but they smell worse. My fortune is that I am fortunate enough to not be Chinese.

Rule Number Six: Take steroids. And I mean a lot of them. Shove those needles up your ass and into the dick of every man you know. When gender warfare erupts, I want to know that my fellow men can pimp slap bitches into a permanent slumber. Juice up boys, the world needs you.

Rule number seven: Never ask a cripple girl to the dance. What fun would that be? she is a fucking cripple. How incredibly boring. The only good part would be stomping on her little feet. The only feelings I'll catch are the feeling of her under developed boobies on my hands.

Rule number Eight: Keep a collection of funny hats under your bed. I have one for every mood. Silly, Sad, Happy, Rage, Gay Rage, Racial Bias, Civil dysfunction at the hands of the Chinese. And a baseball cap for my favorite Baseball team the Arizona DiamondBacks.

Rule number nine: Masterbate to children cartoons. The human soul is a dark place, Wade through it. I started touching my dick to Sesame street when I was sixteen. While Not technically a cartoon. I have a thing for puppets interacting with humans, Got it man! Puppet Love is pure

vocaroo.com/i/s0cXoUCHTK4G

Rule Number Ten: Grandma is not exactly bad looking. After a few beers with my buds, I started taking notice. She has nice hips. Nothing is off the table. She moves with a limp but that broken hip just means broken in, to me. Time to take granny for a test drive. vroom vroom.

Rule Number Eleven: Poop salad is a sunday thing. Friday Nope, Saturday no way. Sunday Is my poop salad day. My sundays best is poop on my chest. Making salad is easy, just poop in a bowl and mix in lettuce. I like Iceberg for the crunch. The dressing is poop water made from real pee. Sundays ONLY!

Rule Number Twelve: Break your own dick off. Fun time is over. Coil it around your hands. Bop it, pull it, and Yank it off in the ultimate display of manliness. Bloody, Yes. Bloody fucking exciting. You have transcended the perils of this pleasure dome. God Bless. You.

>Who do you think's gonna benefit most from this technology?
Beelzebub. He would look at our failing society from the shadows and feast on our misery. The only way out would be not being ashamed of anything we do and accepting everyone's minor sins with forgiveness. We would be much more perfect this way, free of the shame, free of the guilt, free to walk naked again, as nature intended.

We should also consider effects of technoized society on human mind that obviously exist, but have no clear scientific naming yet, due to their modernity. The amount of asinine bullshit that was brewing in propaganda circlejerks, in the form of various factoid collages, surpassed the amount of information on the topic that can be simultaneously held in a mental image, creating the additional sense of intellectual superiority in those affected by confirmation bias, which further prevented them from researching the overwhelming amount of contradicting information, which often was hard to accept due to deep-seated unchangeable beliefs. Some of the affected go as far as rejecting their opponent arguments on the basis of them coming not from a set of pre-approved sources, which can be viewed as a form of intellectual castration. Both sides of the conflict can see their opponents as affected by this condition, complicating peaceful approaches to resolving the conflict.

>Both sides of the conflict can see their opponents as affected by this condition, complicating peaceful approaches to resolving the conflict.
So shall it be.

Attached: 1530763180943.png (600x508, 410K)

Sociologists of the future may call it "circlejerk-induced society collapse theory". Preconditions are: technologically-augmented effective form of mass communication, polarized viewpoints, consumption of microplastics and various other neurotoxic compounds. Surviving humans would live in their own informational bubbles, interacting with each other only through self-ironizing humor, task-management software and videogames. Why not begin today and become harmless? Save humanity - buy a VR headset!

wellnyes but its obvious certain sources are biased or outright factually falsified. i dont really care for politics or anything but its clear certain sources shouldnnot be taken at face value

And both sides of the conflict have such sources. Some whole viewpoints are like that. I mean, there are people who think that the Earth is flat, how that happened to them - I have no idea. Though I honestly don't even care if it's flat or not, I don't solve any problems that may involve that knowledge. Besides, for most calculations you assume that the Earth is flat.

*non scientific calculations
its worth caring at least somewhat. thats how we got antivaxers

vocaroo.com/i/s0tslRwuRPMp
For now I guess it can only target people that you can get a lot of speaking audio of.

Attached: dio.png (500x500, 314K)

as someone thats about to start a youtube channel this worries me a bit

>notjordanpeterson.com
How does one do such a thing? Asking for a friend...

>In light of Dr. Peterson's response to the technology demonstrated by this site, which you can read here, and out of respect for Dr. Peterson, the functionality of the site will be disabled for the time being.

Attached: 1566549842272.jpg (1600x1066, 778K)

SHUT IT DOWN

What about other people that have the same voice?
Are they infringing too?

dont be a retard, this isnt mimicry s he says, its actually manipulation of his audio files

Some of those are pretty shit edits too.

Attached: 1541119109408.jpg (585x441, 34K)

No, but it changed the Asian world for sure.

Attached: 1546907373062.jpg (580x403, 72K)

Makeup != photoshop

I found another one twitter.com/i/status/1164625224844947461

jordanbpeterson.com/blog-posts/i-didnt-say-that/

> The Deep Fake artists need to be stopped, using whatever legal means are necessary, as soon as possible.

muh freeze peach

I don't think that's generated by deepfakes, it's just creative editing. I don't think it's passable either, the intonations don't make the slightest bit of sense. I've listened to his voice for hundreds of hours, half the sentences in that clip are completely monotone.

Yeah, it's funny, but in a stale kind of way.

Journalists being shit at journalism. Nothing new here.

He called them an artist. Art falls under Free Speech. Ergo, the artist should keep his website up.

makeup can change the size of eyes

Attached: 1532703423856.png (220x229, 5K)

>because asians have zero control of their eyelids

Attached: 2smart.png (186x175, 26K)

this is the future we deserve

Attached: 1473735771241.png (576x347, 10K)

Think again you dumb cuck
notjordanpeterson.com/
Too bad the gay who made this is a retarded peterson fan so he took the generator down like the beta male he is.

>I don't think it's passable either, the intonations don't make the slightest bit of sense. I've listened to his voice for hundreds of hours, half the sentences in that clip are completely monotone.
>Think again you dumb cuck

>>I don't think that's generated by deepfakes, it's just creative editing.
epic functional reading skills you got there.

>I don't think that's a cg fake
>it's a shit fake, here's why
>>think again you dumb fuck
Yeah, I'm the one posting nonsensical responses.

vocaroo.com/i/s1czs1CMmDVT

>still fall for the eyes makeup
>in 2019
fucking retard

Attached: maxresdefault-12.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1qjAyn3Vvcn

It did. Only you didn't realize it. That's how insidious this shit is.

that's a gook using 40 kg of make up and photoshop to make the picture look blurry and oversaturated because it makes them look less ugly, you stupid fuck

heh

next year's us election, news will be rendered useless, since everything can be faked and there will be gay-ops galore, since that's what stupid people do