Nice gaming mouse you've got there, but can it do this?

nice gaming mouse you've got there, but can it do this?

Attached: MOV_0015.webm (720x1280, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-wnab6iuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But page down and ctrl+end exist

You only need to hit end to go to end of page.

uh, yeah my trackpoint works as ever.

Just hit the ene button mister autism

Attached: 1560371296851.jpg (561x576, 54K)

Yeah, I love my clicky wheel button that lets me switch weapons at hyperspeed.

>/a/
Holy shit, what a faggot

My old G502 can.

prove it

That doesn't seem very useful. Unless maybe you're playing one of those games that let you shoot as fast as you click and you can bind mouse wheel to the shoot button.

This desu ne. I've never actually seen the freewheel feature used for anything other than binds. But at that point why not make a macro? Your macro software does allow you to click at hyperspeed, right user?

Too lazy to get mine out. youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-wnab6iuE

what's the blurred tab, user?

So you got a fidget spinner built into your mouse? That's neat, I guess.

You must have never used it, not having to lift your hand off the mouse and move to the keyboard just to scroll down the page is great , especially with long webpages and documents, I find myself constantly using it and get annoyed using mice that don't have freespin.

>having to use the keyboard to scroll
Most mice have scroll wheels user, and some have adjustable scroll rates. You can even set a single scroll click to scroll until you click it again.

>Most mice have scroll wheels user
Yeah and you either have to settle with one scroll speed or manually adjust the rate with either the software or a button on the mouse, for this you don't have to do shit, just scroll normally, and flick the wheel if you want to go multiple pages down, it's convinient as shit.

>not having a hand on the keyboard at all times
So this is what being a normie's like.

Your left hand should be on the left side of the keyboard hitting key combinations, not on the right side to hit pg up pd down.
And most browsers these days are designed to work best with a mouse, that's just how it is

I have this mouse, and lemme tell you, it's the most useless thing but it feels great everytime.

Just re-bind things. Or if you REALLY want to scroll fast click your middle mouse button. It's a total non-feature that they could only sell to stupid gamers.

It's an office mouse feature, beside the G502 and G900 most of their gaming mice don't have this feature.

Impressive. Very nice.

That's the thing I miss most about my G500. The infinite scroll (or whatever they called it) was fucking awesome and I used it way the hell more often than I ever expected to. Buuut I have a G603 now and I will never, ever go back to using a wired mouse ever again. Wireless is so god damn much better.

Attached: 1559186741336.jpg (419x600, 37K)

I unironically like doing this and assigning them to the forward/back buttons

Attached: LCore.png (385x573, 16K)

>mouse with built in fidget spinner

RGB was a better gimmick than this

my G502 can do this.

H-he's fast!

Have a G502. Can confirm. It does come in handy for scrubbing through large documents, but not by flicking it into full retard mode. Putting it into free wheel just makes it spin with no friction on your finger, so you get far more precise control over scroll rate.

Jow Forums

>/a/
go back there newfag

>what is autoscroll by clicking MMB
>what is Page Down, End buttons on keyboard
>what is "One screen at a time" option in mouse settings

anime website

I agree that it is rather convenient, but I have not yet found a mouse that hasn't been built completely out of super light plastic that has that feature. I had a Logitech a few years ago which I did love. Had a lot of mappable buttons which came in handy during my ArcheAge days as well as a free spinning scroll wheel. However, the construction just felt wrong. Though it was a $75 mouse, it felt flimsier than the $2 Microsoft mouse I used at work for a time. At present I use a rather sturdy and tank like mouse.

If things have changed since like 2013, do let me know. I have been looking into upgrading for a while.

/a/ is a newfag board dedicated for the likes of you
go back

I have no idea what your standards are so I can't say for sure, the MX Master/Master 2S certainly don't feel filmsy to me. I also remember trying the MX Revolution way back and liked how it held in my hand but then again I didn't use it for an extended period of time.

My standards are fairly simple. Sturdy construction and a good feel in the hand. Mappable buttons are a plus, though not in a position that you get accidental presses. Cable doesn't matter too much, though I do like a braided cable. I remember about 10 or 15 years ago I had a beautiful Logitech mouse with a metal braided cable. Thing was absolutely indestructible and only died when my younger brother took a pair of wire cutters to it. Could never find the model for sale again at the time and I've since forgotten what it was.

It's fun to use but useless most of the time

Yes, because I have a G700s.