Lenovo

>Lenovo
A better Laptop brand simply does not exist

Attached: csm_main_c312ef200c.jpg (1169x1200, 193K)

false

Attached: open_graph_logo.png (1200x630, 12K)

>crapple
You are a bad person and everyone hates you.

Dell

Worst quality control on the market

Fpbp

its true. i bought a dell in 2010 and even with having a hdd error since 5 or 6 years it still just werks

This, I had a 2011 MacBook pro that die on me last year due to water damage (left the window open during a rainstorm) otherwise would still be my main machine.
With other laptops you would have to make compromises, like Thinkpad that you guys mod a lot to be usable.

International Business Machines

Attached: index.jpg (224x225, 8K)

Why would you buy a Crippleâ„¢ product?

>like Thinkpad that you guys mod a lot to be usable.
T series is fine vanilla too, most business laptops aren't modded for regular use until they're decommissioned and bought by Jow Forumsentoomen. People mod ThinkPads not because it's necessary, but rather because they can coz it's super easy and cheap.

Aren't these things banned on planes?

Are Lenovo laptops actually any good or is it just a Jow Forums meme?

They are the best unironically

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-160054~2.png (1301x980, 680K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: file.png (1389x1479, 2.38M)

Attached: laptop-reliability-report-comparison.jpg (830x598, 82K)

I had an e7440, and an e7450. Both repeatedly failed when you put pressure on the weak frame from underneath.

>usable

yeah no vanilla works lovely

id rather have a machine i can change parts in if it breaks/needs an upgrade

better that than... replacing the entire machine

Lenovo
>1336x768

how many shekels did you spend on that?

Are they? Last time I board a plane I recall an announcement about Samsung Galaxy or something

you have to be retarded to believe this, lenovo is a cheap, low quality brand

Lenovo's consumer stuff is trash and they've done shady shit like superfish.
Thinkpads are pretty neat though.

Attached: iphone.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

This can't be true right?

Attached: 60496730967.jpg (800x679, 105K)

first post = best post

That's because you're comparing bottom of the barrel machine with thinkpad, which would've cost like $1700 new.

Between a dell xps and thinkpad x1, I'd rather have the xps.

What do you think about Dell laptops?

I used ThinkPads for 15 years until the current generation. Soldered RAM & wifi, removal of battery bridge and shit thermal design. I need 75-90whr for doing actual work without taping a usbc battery to the bottom of the laptop.

I could care less if they did that shit with the X series but the T series should have remained modular. I don't care if it's a bit t h i c c, I shouldn't have to pay an extra $700 for 32gb RAM or go without power bridge.

Went with an hp elitebook 745g6. I did kind of miss the middle button for the titmouse. Hopefully Lenovo pulls their head out of their ass for the next generation and offers something like the t480 modularity again.

Attached: 1561800002011.png (428x271, 15K)

lenovos are the tattoos of the tech industry
when you see someone having one, you immediately know they are retarded

Not them but this is bullshit, the XPS is plagued by shitty QC, a simple Google search would tell you this. I even had to return mine.