Well i wish YOU the best of luck in finding a suitable candidate since you seem to be doing a horrid job of it

well i wish YOU the best of luck in finding a suitable candidate since you seem to be doing a horrid job of it

i didnt even care about the stupid job anyway haha

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-20-42-04~01.png (1440x1317, 100K)

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 27K)

dilate

>actually getting a personalized mail
damn the company that rejected me recently sent me something like this:
>To whomever it may concern
>Your qualifications and/or experience do not satisfy the respective position's minimum requirements.
>This is an automated mail, do not reply.
was for junior back end development

>tfw I'm waiting for a reply for a job application.

Attached: sweaty.png (500x527, 99K)

>actually getting a personalized mail
most of my rejections are ghosts, but i cant really screenshot that

lol so you thought that being able to do fizzbuzz in some meme language was going to impress anyone?

welcome to the real world, where merit still is king.
my advice to you: improve your skills, because youre entitled to nothing in this world

OP's looks automated too

Our of work for two years now. If there’s a personality profile or online quiz, I don’t even bother and just move to the next application. I’m not spending hours doing that shit to not even get a phone call.

don't feel too bad. i was asked to submit a resume for part time work for a robotics company. i got a reply back saying i was overqualified for the job, because with all my experience they'd have to pay me more an hour.

> tfw interview for promotion tomorrow
> barely a week after an HR incident

I don't think this will go well lads

Attached: 1554752340052.png (1199x1024, 264K)

atleast you got a reply

Same... Why do they tell you they will let you know then never contact you? So unprofessional.

>unprofessional
turns out professionalism only matters between employees and businesses, as a job seeker you are outside the system and therefore have no power, so you are seen as literal scum till you get a backer in the form of employment

>we will let you know the outcome (if successful)

Stop using gmail

Make thread if you're fired

Attached: 1487105356281.png (657x525, 24K)

alright anin, what is your weakest point?

Attached: ive_only_been_with_a_few_guys.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

Lol look at all these losers can't even gets jobs. Meanwhile I'm making big bucks ($350k a year) and actually having sex. Later virgins.

Attached: imagenesjh1.jpg (500x400, 29K)

Last place I applied to just stopped responding to me after the interview
Just like my ex.

skills that are completely random from job to job

>> barely a week after an HR incident
Come clean user, what did you do?

>job application has a 4 day project for screening applicants
>do it
>get a dumb hr phone call about strengths/weaknesses etc not even a tech interview
>email "we'll be moving on"

HR are a fucking plague, but unavoidable now. You have to get through them.
Do learn about how to handle these normies, you won't get a job otherwise.

they could have done it in the other order
and i also don't like the elimination rounds nonsense, they should consider the interview as a whole

At least you got a rejection mail...

your so incompetent you cant even hide your personal data properly me

Hahahahaja I waass about to post thiiss. Epyc lolz. Hehehe

Attached: 1565972996273.jpg (79x125, 2K)

Why not get one of your friends to get you in? That's what I've done.

w-what friends?

Attached: 1546348859613.png (1080x1080, 1.42M)

>friends
>Jow Forums

This, it's just scummy. You apparently took the time to coordinate a phone interview with me with two managers and the secretary, but you can't even give the common courtesy of emailing me yourself that I'm rejected? It's just so so spineless.

Last phone interview I did went horribly. Spent half the time needing to wait for the interviewers to get on the conference call, but they didnt give me any extra time to make up for it. Didnt even bother asking any relevant questions that would allow room for me to give relevant information about myself. And then afterwards I email the secretary who set it up to thank him and to get the contact info of the interviewers so I can thank them for their time, and I never get a response back.

Landed a better, well-paying job during an interview the week afterwards, so there's that.

One of your friends from Jow Forums's Jow Forums board.

>Actually receiving a response
People here simply don't call you anymore if you didn't passed.

B-But you Jow Forumsuys are my only friends

Hell, what's happened a few times in the past to me is I'll crush the interview, be told unofficially I have the job, then a week later some bullshit happens with the shadowy HR department and management finds out I'm rejected. Presumably because some HR cunt didn't like my CV formatting or some such nonsense

Attached: 1510376841127.jpg (1257x307, 73K)

Attached: 1508563821935.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

I was peeing at the urinal and when I finished I shook out the last drops by doing helicopters with my penis and making helicopter sounds (I thought I was alone). Suddenly this guy walks out of one of the stalls and stared at me, I panicked and tried to diffuse it by turning towards him while continuining the dick helicopters and yelled "get to the choppa!" like Schwarzenegger.

You handled what was obviously a stressful situation well. I'm guessing HR will just need to talk to you and see if you're alright after that other dude put you in the corner that he did. Hope he gets fired and blacklisted from the industry.

>actually deigning to go to a company and begging for a job
>p-please h-hire me, I p-promise I'll be a g-good worker bee

Fucking kek. I mean, I know most of you have to, but still. Straight up cuck move.

Attached: 1543694734838.jpg (317x291, 26K)

>VCAT
>Australia

Attached: e42.png (404x238, 47K)

I never had to really apply all formally and shit, to any company I worked for so far (well, all I had was 1 shit temp job, some temp job in uni and my current "real" job)

Attached: 1418688859615.png (499x499, 731K)

>"real"
What is your job user?

welcome to my first 3 years after college.
I just make jewtube video compilations at 25k/month now and haven't coded since that last shitty interview.
learn how pagefunnels work and thank me later.
pajeets can have that dumb shit.

Lold

Attached: F3FBAC1C-F90A-4750-9255-349560050A5F.jpg (645x597, 58K)

cope

subscribe him to some spammy shit, that will show him!

Good luck! :^)

post your last paystub with timestamp now

mfw i can't even continue with a hour long interview for more than 30 mins how did this user who supposedly did not know anything manage to pass 2 hours with each of these people

back to instagram, lazy faggot

head glower, CIA

I choked on saliva while laughing, holy shit, this can't be true.

Based CIA nigger

Attached: 1565974989680.png (663x672, 400K)

software engineer in GIS

> merit

What are you talking about? Companies don't maximize skill.

Hiring managers literally want the least skilled person they can avoid training. They call this "fit". They want you to be hyper specialized on their specific tech stack so you don't want to leave.

Damn didn't know male prostitutes get paid that much. I guess taking nigger dick up your ass pays huh :^)

Math Ph.D.

>graduated last summer
>less than 10 interviews from around 180 applications
>rejected from those
>applied to mcdonalds today
i've given up desu. i'd kill myself but it would hurt my mum too much

Attached: 1566260058846.jpg (678x710, 45K)

the next recruiter who doesn't give me feedback is getting battered

Attached: 1472476926747.png (785x757, 137K)

Stalking white women on InstaCrap isn't a job you street shitting monkey.

you could start a show on youtube where you episode by episode mutilate your genitalia. I bet you would get monetized in no time!

shoo shoo tranny

>interview rate of 5%
I wish I had that

tbf i'm counting phone interviews

Embrace the Golden Arches OP

Attached: 1555207445894.jpg (2524x1420, 621K)

Keep trying and keep learning. The tech industry is as rich with job opportunities as it is with people with no idea how little they know. You just haven't earned it yet.

If you have real talent, then you'll make it; you just have to keep trying.

I applied for a job at denso two years ago and just got a denial email a week ago. FUCK HR.

Thank you.

same here
is it really time to give up

dumb frogposter

your university pals

Well it was probably a panel interview where the 3 of them sat in together.

kek