Puri.sm

August is almost done and with it Q3 '19 comes to an end.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, don't you?

The Librem-5 is due to be shipped. Now. Isn't it.

Attached: librem5-2018-12.png (421x881, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KiItd6I3VHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> 700 euro
Better buy oneplus 7 pro

>Puri
>Pajeet

Fuck trannyem 5 pure autism. The CEO is literally a tranny.

If you don't mind carrying a hot mic around all the time you should do that.

Nice, cosmo starts full production next week, fxtec pro is also close to shipping, good times ahead

That's the CTO you're talking about - Nicole Faerber. He's a "women in IT" guy.

The CEO is actually OK.

Nicole's a she allright. If your friends don't call you what you wanna be called - you should find better friends.

Not going to happen.
Calling it now: q2 '20 at the earliest.

holy shit it's true
now I won't feel bad at all when their shit will miserably flop

I was really tempted to try getting a Cosmo, but with their shipping date still saying it'll ship months ago and their lack of showcasing real progress makes me doubt their competence.

youtu.be/KiItd6I3VHU

>Comments disabled
Lmao

You can check the latest updates on IGG, they got the PR2 samples from factory and start full production next week, also have some PR event in japan where they showcase the full device this week, 4 months delay is not that bad as some other projects

I'm subscribed to that feed and there have been no real news about the complete system being functional, much less on promised features like being able to run GNU/Linux.

You can already run gemian on their previous device GeminiPDA or SailfishOS, both proper linuxes with real userland, one with X other with Wayland

Did they fix mobile data?

Yeah, though proper ofono+UI integration is only on sfos afaik

>Buy freedom hardware with freedom software to be untraceable
>Connect it to your carrier's network

Jesus man.

Attached: Charley's+Graduation+Picture.jpg (245x320, 18K)

There are levels of traceability I am prepared to accept.

Attached: arch.png (559x357, 296K)

meant for

Stop tempting me to reconsider and actually preorder it.

Might aswell just wait for reviews, as fxtec pro is also coming out anytime now, for the first time in over a decade there will be two hw keyboard devices

IIRC Cosmo will be $250 more expensive after preorders are over, though.

Shit compared to pinephone. What can this do that pine won't?

Decent FOSS GPU drivers, hardware better than a $20 chink tablet, higher quality build.

Six hundred and ninety nine united states dollars for 3gb of ram and a literally who SoC,
Don't do this user you deserve better

>

>freetards are so accustomed to not having to pay for shitty software that they DEMAND that a newborn project sells an innovative product at the price of the hardware components and nothing more
This is your brain on Stallman, everyone

what do you Bois think of a pixel 3 with grapheneOs? purism is taking too long with this librem 5 shit

But isn't September also q3? 12 months divided by 4 (quarter) is 3 months in each quarter. Q4 should be October, November, and December. Q3 is July, August, and September.

It's vapourware.

Looks like a phone from 2010 wtf. Why does it have bezels.