There's no excuse to be seen with an Apple Card except "I'm poor."

There's no excuse to be seen with an Apple Card except "I'm poor."

Attached: 1554923606747.jpg (800x800, 108K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1552211196766.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>credit score
do Americans really?

Used my Apple credit card to buy pass. ama

Attached: 1565984826058.jpg (731x747, 54K)

O B S E S S E D

show it

There's no excuse to be seen with an Apple product except "I'm poor."

Attached: 1559869337347.jpg (700x1500, 358K)

is there any difference between credit providers other than regional usability? like i've been using visa for years and it works even overseas, pretty comfy, trying to figure out what the difference is.

No, someone told me you can still get the numbers

Attached: 1565980620543.png (500x417, 104K)

>credit score
Fucking Burgers

It's a global issue. Some people take pride in their good goy score for some reason, all it proves is that they can't afford whatever they're buying.

what is a credit score

Attached: 2019-08-23-201457_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 17K)

Literally jewish tricks. In burgerland we get punished for being responsible and not borrowing money when we don't need to. You're effectively forced to buy everything on credit, because if you don't then you'll later on get fucked when you want to get a mortgage or get approval for an apartment. What's that, you make 6 figures? lmao doesnt matter you didnt buy stuff using credit, DENIED

So what's stopping me from getting a credit card and never use it for anything?

>Not using credit cards for cash back rewards
>Not paying it off and never paying interest.
The real poor fags are showing.
I make either 2% on all purchases (bills, food, etc) or 5% on rolling categories.

Never paid interest once.

>""""""rewards""""""
Another term for table scraps after kikes jewed both you and the merchant out of 5% of the price of the item, that the merchant also passed on to you because they didn't like getting jewed. Jew are literal parasites.

I'll be sure to remember you once you've led the beta uprising against our jew masters and changed how the world handles financial transactions.

Attached: 1537777418895.jpg (933x484, 68K)

Having credit cards but not using them results in lowered credit score. You need to keep borrowing and repaying shekels to maintain that credit score, goy.

BTW, did I mention in burgerland, employers check your credit score during the hiring process? Not sure exactly how this impacts their decision, but apparently it does if its something they bother checking

Even this is a scam though, those cash-back rewards stem from processor fees to merchants. And of course l, stores have raised prices as a result of credit fees. So really you're just breaking even, at best, compared to a theoretical situation without the jewish trickery of credit cards

Nothing. If you literally NEVER use it, some companies may close your account though.

It's not rocket science. Just get a credit card and then only use it for gas or something.
Gas pumps can have skimmers that steal your info, so i don't trust my debit card in them - so I only use a credit card since the risk is lower.
As long as you pay your bill in full and on time, you pay literally zero in interest while building your credit.

>Amex Gold above Chase Sapphire Reserve
>Store cards being attainable for fucking anyone

I don't know who made this but they're retarded.

>>Store cards being attainable for fucking anyone
Dude, they are.
I was approved for a 0% interest credit card through Synchrony at a furniture store when I was first starting to build my credit.
There was only like 6 months of a student Visa on my history so I had a score of like 550 and I was approved no problem.

So I got 0% interest financing on a new mattress to help boost my credit - and it totally did.

Right i forgot about synchrony. Those idiots will give anyone a card.

Go try to get a wal-mart store card though. People with an 800 score get rejected for that fucking thing. I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually exist.

Because a credit score is a fairly unbiased number based on how you payback and manage your money. Keep it under 30%, pay on time? Yeah hes trustworthy to lend money to. 90 daya late? Hes a piece of shit, dont give him money.

So why use it for hiring? Financials i.e how you do ANYTHING in society, is a great indicator of a person's reliability. Low scores often mean you cant manage your money, meaning you cant hack it at life. Not to say a low score might be because your young or otherwise, but with so many CC's out there it's highly unlikely you somehow are the exception.

Truly though, if you dont expect to buy a house, rent, make large purchases in excess of $5k, not much use for them. Then again, nothing feels better than 0% for a year and paying it off 11 months in. But next time you see that new fancy pants car or TV someone has, probably on credit, they're actually broke AF, and are now a wage slave and imprisoned in debt via monthly payments. But it's nice and new! BUY BUY BUY

t. retards

>accepting free money
>retarded

Attached: 8676443.png (460x460, 315K)

>Amex
>Excellent
As long as you don't have any derogatory remarks on your credit report and another credit card you'll get approved.

The problem is a low score doesnt necessarily mean someone who gets loans he can't pay back. It can just mean someone who's responsible with his money and doesnt borrow any in the first place. That's the entire issue

Nah m8 that's an amex gold card. You have to pay them $250/yr just to own it. It's not even a credit card. It's a charge card, and you have to pay it off entirely every month.

it's nice being europoor using debit for everything

>free money
You're not serious now, right?

And it's fucking pleb tier, Amex platinum every time, free membership of the priority pass club giving access to private airport lunges all over the world, keeps you away from the peasants, annual cost of that is the same as the annual fee, win win. The free upgrades for passengers travelling with you is nice too, I buy a business class flight, I buy her an economy flight - boom instant upgrade to business.
It's nice to be wealthy

Reserve is better than Amex Platinum unless you Uber regularly. I switched as soon as Reserve came out, and the Platinum card has been steadily getting worse. Only thing I miss is their concierge service.

It depends on what your needs are.
Platinum is absolutely GOAT if you travel a lot.
Gold is fine if you're just a big spender.
Blue is GOAT for families since it has 6% cash back on groceries.

>(((((((((((platinum)))))))))
meaningless buzzword that's on every card

you've obviously never had a platinum amex card

We do friend, that's why it's great for us, the whole clear it every month thing stops us going mental with spending too

Platinum is garbage dude. It can't compete with any of the other $400-500/yr tier cards. Only reason to get it is if you're military because they waive the fee for military.

Both are great travel cards, but which one is better for you depends entirely on what you spend your money on while you're traveling.
And the annual fee for them is their security. They're basically secured cards on steroids. And Amex lets you pay things month-to-month now, too. Have a 700 credit score? Here's your platinum card, just don't forget to pay us or you'll regret it :^)

I said that and agree. But I can guarantee Statistically if we took a sample population and their scores, the person who has a low score because they dont use credit is the anomaly, not the average.

At the end of the day, it's nothing personal, just business. Now, if the question posed was about why we use credit, for sure a huge swathe use it for bullshit normie things. However, if you use it to stretch your reach and also save money via cashback or rewards, well that's just playing the game efficiently.

I mean, you might feel morally superior by not playing the Goys game, but then your no better than that McCandless faggot trying to prove his worth in Alaska. The non card users LARP as some better-than-though because it's their one chance at feeling like they've won, after losing all their life.

If you're willing to pay the fee on one of these cards, you'll most likely be paying your bill on time every month

It's not free, you have to pay that money back and if you don't do it on time, your credit score goes down.

my credit score was literally the highest one day, i check it obviously, then next week it's down to the lowest
fuck jews and fuck the elite kill em all

baste

>free money

they've changed it from a charge card into a credit card now (at least in the UK)
it's zero fee for the first year then £140/yr after so i had it for a while and just used it to get free shit then canceled it before i had to start paying the fee

I have it in the US, and it's annoying how they don't have PIN.

>doing hard pulls on your credit score for no reason
you deserve it
even the most shallow searches about credit scores will tell you not to do that, and yet you did it anyway

ITT poorfag cope

Checking your credit score doesn't lower it. Stop spreading that nonsense perpetuated by loansharks and shady car dealerships that want you to be ignorant of your score.

imagine actually believing this

>What is a soft inquiry?

Attached: 1556630880398.jpg (683x817, 57K)

t. retard

do americans really need to chain loans in order to get a banking card?

They do, they have to basically beg for banks to give them a credit card.

the absolute state

>being this retarded

>free money
They actually believe that.

>t. retard
Protecting this hard

(UN)HOLY BASED

Attached: satania dab.png (1024x1097, 602K)

baste

Use credit card for everything and pay it off, extra layer of security, debit cards not secure. Banks are more likely to fight for their own money, not yours.

as a German i don't understand this. Why do people loan money to buy cheap things. only make sense to me when u are always one wage short in money so you are basically one wage in dept. My parents took only once in there live a credit to buy a House and in this case you go the bank they work out a plan and check that you income is big enough. I finance a car because it was cheaper then buy it in cash and I had a better investment for my money.

someone explain to my the way Americans thing.

Apple users are brainless cattle. They even brand themselves.

Attached: 1560768714028.jpg (996x954, 319K)

I only use credit cards for the rewards, and I pay them off every month. If they're passing the transaction costs down to the customers anyway, I might as well get some of it back.

>not shopping at stores that only accept debit/cash

Depends on income. It allows you to average your monthly expenses across paychecks while getting cash back rewards that offset higher prices caused by credit card fees at the low end. At the high end, it's the only way to make instant purchases for large sums of money. Checks are a pain in the ass if you're regularly spending large sums and need things over the weekend when no one will authorize it.

Unless you live deep in yeehawland, those are pretty rare. Plus my credit card gives me purchase protection. Cash only gives you the "go fuck yourself" guarantee.

Because people buy shit they can actually afford, its fine if they use a credit card as theres nothing wrong with it ( ).. its the issue of people thinking its just free money to buy anything they want and cant afford with it

>American Express
>Shitty rewards
>fewest accepted merchants -- fewer than JBL
>$250-$500 annual for the privilege of owning a loan
Why do people have AMEX, are they retarded? Genuine mystery to me.

Attached: 036984_T_KASUMINOONEGAI.png (748x1044, 1.52M)

>>Shitty rewards
wrong

You get "1-4x reward points" depending on the catagotry, but 100 points is like 2 dollars.
It's literally made for senile retards who value only the brand.

cope

Their Blue card is what you want if you're interested in cash back/rewards points - 6% on groceries, 3% on gas, 1% everything else.
But their Platinum cards have serious benefits not really measured by "cash back" or points.
Priority booking on flights, free access to airport lounges, upgrades to first class, concierge service, stuff like that.

do debit cards not exist in america?

How do I check my credit lads I'm 22

Yeah unless you're a criminal. They'll throw a 15% interest card at anyone. That's how blacks fuck up their credit.

Literally cannot go tits up

>checking your credit score is always a hard pull on your credit score
lmao

Idk my score was like 620 when I got an AmEx
They do
Credit karma

Credit cards don't care about credit ratings. They WANT people with poor credit because they can charge them up the ass on late fees

Good credit's for things like getting business loans and buying a house..

They're pointless outside of using them to access ATMs and the 1 in 1000 place that only takes debit or cash. Credit cards offer better protection from fraud and generally have better cash back rewards.

>cash back rewards
but CCs have interest rates

Not if you pay your monthly balance. Which isn't even a choice on debit cards because your money is immediately taking out of your account.

credit cards seem like the most non-product there is.

They're not products; they're services. Apple's just trying to sell it like a product because farming news press is the only thing they know how to do.

>Credit karma
yikes

>implying the 2% cash back on purchases you would have made anyway is not free money

>Tfw have like four 0% interest loans going on right now.
>banks rely on lazy people to forget and then get prorated compound interest added on after their promotion expires and become debt wagies for the rest of the life
>always pay mine on time

Bank jews ain't got shit on me. Got a 745 score too lol.

Attached: tophatpepe.png (2251x3341, 1.05M)

No such thing as free money, kid. That 2% cash back is taken from the 3% credit card transaction tithe that has been baked into the cost of every product you buy in the modern world except maybe in a few gas stations in the desert that still offer cheaper cash prices.

You're asking for a company to take 3% of your transaction from you and then cheering them giving you 2% back.

What the fuck. Literally everywhere I live takes both credit and debit.

Except debitcucks pay that fee anyway and get nothing back from it.

Someone else paying more doesn't make it free, furry.

Most places do but every once in a blue moon you'll find a discount warehouse who doesn't take credit cards because they don't want to pay the transaction fee. Although I don't think I've actually encountered one since 2012.

>fees on debit
what

I think his point is that it's rare for anyone to actually give lower prices to people who don't use credit card anymore and so that transaction fee that is baked into the price is payed equally by debit, cash, and credit users.

based

You're talking about the Blue Preferred card, which has a $95 annual fee. When I had the Platinum card, I definitely got my money's worth.

There used to be a trick where you could use your $300 annual "airline incidentals" reimbursement to get Amazon gift cards instead. Amex nerfed a lot of their cards since then.