Why do we hate them again?

Why do we hate them again?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/cuacpn/usps_loses_1800_worth_of_packages_from_louis/extoz06/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((we)))

Because they're popular

I like their laptops

Why do you make retarded threads again?

Attached: 1565116363509.png (828x1418, 166K)

>H-1B = india
What about the rest of the world fucktard?

u never saw the high cost low performance threads?

We can't afford it.

Even Beats are close enough to be bad reviews attributable to bias. Yes the high end brands are better but there are so many ways to get Beats free or way cheaper, you're just being a moron for buying them for 350 when you can often get 200 or free.

we prefer using chinkphones with google's os on it

chang=pajeet for any practical purpose

???

Isn't the CEO of apple a LITERAL COCK SUCKER? I'm not sure but this is what I have been told by many people.

ya, and isnt everyother fsf dev a tranny? Whats your point?

pajeet streets != chang streets

alan turing was too. Computer science was pozzed from the start

>Tim Cock
of course here is another (You)should be proud

Walled garden, form over function, price/performance ratio.
But I have to admit Apple perfected the craft of making millions of brainlets buy tech as a fashion statement.

Because quite a lot of you sperging cretins can't afford their stuff so you bad mouth it - kinda sad really

can you pleas not reply to every goddamn post?

apple sucks, faggot

Attached: 06B2CD72-83BD-484A-98D9-F7454897DA03.png (1242x2208, 492K)

because all of their products are low specced high priced trash. They tried to sell an aluminum stand for 1000 dollars.
Have fun with your overpriced trash.

Fug, dem fonts looks good :\

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-22-33-13-453_mark.via.gp.png (720x1520, 148K)

>looks
*look

>10:30 pm
wtf? its only 1:30 here? whats going on?

What does return button do and why is it even in enter's space?

Also most of us are poor and can't afford their products.

It begins...
Jk, it's just Russia, Astrakhan

cyka blyat to you too, brother
its the new line button

So it's basically an enter button... But why is it called "return"?

Here's why - they sell poorly made poorly designed stuff for ridiculously jacked up prices, it breaks or develops faults after 1 or 2 years of gentle use, then they expect you to pay £400 for the repairs for damage resulting from design flaws (in my dad's case, screen damage from swollen battery on his top of the fucking line macbook pro that had the easiest life of office work sitting on his desk and almost never moving from there)

After watching that, I've sworn an oath to never give a penny to Apple ever again in my life

You seems mad because you can't afford things you like... Just get a job!
Start today with McDonald's.

Return cursor to beginning of line.
Do you even know any programming language?

My dad is rich, I can have anything I want.

>spec is everything
Grow up

except his love and respect, user.

>Do you even know any programming language?
Anime website.

based

Expensive price tag for brand name, they start retarded trends just because and their users are elitists

>their users are elitists

Not as elitist as the PC MASTER RACE and GNU LINUX faggots

Attached: EDABA389-2C77-4A23-937F-0ED71D411232.png (882x624, 39K)

>we
You never even asked me.

They make stuff for brainlets
Dumb everything and call it progress
Very unhealthy

Go vape your Frappuccino flavored water

>macfag mactard madtoddler circle jerking thread on A CHRISTIAN BOARD
It's not like he has a choice, cut him some slack. God save the queen.

Attached: homeless(1).jpg (859x446, 136K)

We don't. Apple's quality is unmatched.
Louis (((Rossmann))) keeps sending his minions to shill against apple here. It's painfully obvious.
Also it's hilarious how that Jewish manlet got BTFO by Redditors no less lmao

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/cuacpn/usps_loses_1800_worth_of_packages_from_louis/extoz06/

Attached: PLVmNiW[1].png (3104x1842, 1.14M)

>started the thin and light meme with macbook air that set up the never ending disaster for future laptops industry as whole
>cannot do thermals on a laptop right despite having smarty pants "engineers", a team of middle schoolers could beat them with their middle school level knowledge of physical sciences
>retina is stupid on a laptop when 1440p is plenty fine and theres more to screens then pixel density
>cant upgrade mac minis anymore so they're junk
>had itunes for more then decade and half and could never fix its bloatness and inefficient use of system resources
>decided to break it into a bunch of other apps instead of fixing problems, clearly not hiring the best people despite having a bigass budget
>endless stupid small problems on thousand plus laptops that arent nearly as common on competitors of similar prices
>ports are bad and you arent allowed to touch any parts on a machine you spent 1000 dollars on
>computers become bigger virus targets then linux as soon as apple says they dont want newest OS X on it, even windows is more secure for legacy systems, making the primary reason to own an apple computer moot
>incapable of designing a sensible mac pro, powermac G5 was the end of sensible mac pro designs
>headphone jacks are bad, charging a device is complicated concept physical buttons on a phone is museum tech concept
>discontinued the ipod product the only thing that was actually a breakthrough for its time

Attached: another idrone BTFO.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I personally don't hate "them", what I hate is bunch of consumerist manchildren talking about "technology".
Bunch of inept for life society leeches with Dunning-Kruger with their fucking endless tribal wars who bought the better thing, in their simpleton opinion and jerking on graphs and shit.

Apple wasn't always shit, there's a Unix heart ticking underneath that rainbow color shit it is today.

So here is just a fucking suggestion, if you want to talk about Apple on Taiwanese jak milking forum start something cool. Show how you did some cool script, hardware mode or whatever you know? Think about ideas, have a normal fucking conversation.

Attached: idiots_.jpg (800x500, 108K)

>>endless stupid small problems on thousand plus laptops that arent nearly as common on competitors of similar prices

Just went through a Dell XPS 13 and now a Surface laptop 2 and I'm having way more "stupid small problems" than I've ever had on MacBooks, if you think Dell, HP, Microsoft, Asus, Lenovo, etc have better quality control and better customer service than Apple you are in denial

I want to suck Louis Rossmans pathetic cut cock

street shit harder ijeet

Attached: 2019-08-23-221825_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768, 24K)

Why is Apple a Pajeet thing now? Those dirty Pajeets can't even afford it and they're cheap bastards, the ones I see at the university are always using a Dell or HP

You DO realize macshit is LITERALLY BANNED on planes now, right? You know because they have this tiny winzy dincy pinzy problems where they VIOLENTLY detonate into a fucking fireball of flames and shrapnel?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if ISIS uses them as IEDs.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190814_at_19.44.38.png (1013x882, 733K)

see

That's likely more Chinese than Indian street shitters though, even the Apple call centers are mostly white people and a few black, never had to talk to a Pajeet, whereas Dell and Asus are 100% Pajeet support

Haшeл дeбилa

POO

Attached: 1535188047645.png (505x654, 61K)

I'd rathet die of hunger on the street than work for McDonalds

Apple is a poverty brand for McWagies.

Attached: 1562516023500.jpg (700x1500, 358K)

That doesn't mention Pajeets at all.

I dont get it, does this imply that rich and middle class people arent all using apple products? Cuz they are.

PoS, swines

Based.

Attached: 237423318058212.png (1024x838, 728K)

'really' rich people dont have to actually touch a phone or a computer unless they really want to. Their 'assistants' may use apple however, who knows, unless they have to meet fire hazard expectations.

I don't. I use imac and it's okay for development

because they're too expensive for us third worlders
If they don't care for us as clients, there's no reason to like them

>makes products designed to appeal to the technologically illiterate
>markets this as a feature
>significantly overprices everything
>all their products locked down and sandboxed to all hell
>completely retarded restrictions on what you’re allowed to develop on their platform
>only mainstream vendor that refuses to support any standardized graphics API
>aforementioned retarded restrictions are relaxed around javascript, spreading a cancerous tumor even further throughout the software development ecosystem
>single handedly killed flash, which killed flash indie game development
>replaced it with skinner box garbage the vast majority of which is lower quality than even joke flash games
>app store is just a disaster, searching for anything is impossible, and it might just not exist because *random autistic restriction on developers*
>to even get a chance to get rejected you have to join the cult of fruit and get a mac (no other platform does this)
Also apparently objective-c is shit

You're right, spec isn't everything.

Apple products last shorter, has shitty ports, and is practically impossible to repair.

Speak english, sosacher

>"will become more representative"
more representative of what

>I usually ask them to sharpie out the Apple logo
didnt he bitch about jack telecom for doing that?

>screen cracks
>Apple store guy: okay sir so replacement will cost you $5999
>goes to third party repairshop
>iOS gives you the middlefinger due to "uncertified" components
>phones are small and unreadable anyways. I still have my laptop
>MacBook keyboard borks

>Apple products last longer, have innovatve ports, and is seldom needs repairs.

Fixed.
Apple's Total Cost of Ownership is still the lowest in the industry.

you can replace a screen yourself. any local phone repair screen bullshit will charge you an absurd amount, no matter what phone

>Why do we hate them again?
Because it's KEWL and you don't get bullied by the hipsters.

Do I even have to say?

- Shitty Genius bar techs that damage things and blame you
- water damage indicators that trigger at the slightest hint of humidity
- poorly engineered main boards
- defective butterfly switches
- planned obsolesce through unrepairable devices
- software updates that slow older models
- using customs to confiscate third party replacement parts under draconian intellectual property laws
- using software updates to lock out third party replacement parts
- tax evasion
- grossly overpriced products for the quality you receive
- dongle ridden aluminum throttle boxes
- human rights abuses at their Foxxcon factories.

Oh yeah, a $999 dollar aluminum stand.

I could go on alllllllllll day.

Attached: triggered.gif (220x220, 47K)

So when are we due for another biopic?

Attached: stevejobs_splitscreenvideograb.jpg.png (1185x661, 973K)

suck daddy’s dick some more faggot

Jow Forums is even worst than Jow Forums at hating other people

This 100%
NPCs will keep buying Apple because, they don't have the ability of critical thought.
They don't realise how stupid they look buying something that worthless.

Sour grapes.

And this.

Say what you want about Ashton, but he did a phenomenal Steve Jobs.

Michael Fassbender ...lmao wtf

fuck you shitters

iPad vs Samsung

Attached: IMG_20190823_205459.jpg (2024x1518, 1.02M)

Overpriced garbage
Pay more for less
Gay

Which Samsung?
And even if, they use two different types of displays.

It's a good thing Adobe Flash died, it was a huge piece of shit. I don't care about your games. Also, how is macOS locked down? It's just Unix and, therefore, can do anything any other Unix system can do.

Galaxy Tab S5e. It's like using some kind of tablet from the future compared to the iPad (2017). The Pro would fare just as bad comparing screens.

Attached: IMG_20190823_211539.jpg (1753x1203, 745K)

I've literally never heard an Apple user brag about having Apple products. I think y'all just have shitty friends who are all around douchbags.

>My FELLOW Jow Forums shitposters, we need to recognize our shitposting priviledge and atone for the shitposts of our ancestors
>Also please castrate yourselves, and give all the good jobs to otherwise incompetent individuals who would only bring the industry to stagnation
>My FELLOW shitposters.

Because they provide no benefits. they cost more and give less features. Only retarded idiots don't see anything wrong with apple.

>>Also please castrate yourselves,
Why? It's not like they ever use that tiny thing.

Well you might like being told what you can do with your property but a lot of people don't.

macOS is the best OS available.

Street shit harder iJeet.

Spotted the wintoddler.

I don't. I just have no interest in their computers or laptops. It would be nice if I could back up my iPhone on Linux, instead of having to keep an old Win7 laptop around for that very specific reason.

Over priced
Under powered
Disposable
Unpractical
Defective
Flawed
Unfixable
Throttling issues

Do I really need to go on about this shit?

You stupid fucks know what your company is fucking up, stop shilling your products.

Attached: distressed looking catto.jpg (540x675, 36K)