It's the time. Let's have a mouse thread

It's the time. Let's have a mouse thread.

I've had the G500 for about 10 years now, and I keep having to open it up and repair the clickers so they don't double click. Where do I go from here?

Attached: 1b[1].jpg (600x312, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32830871583.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why yes, I do use an MX Master

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 377K)

Nothing beats Logitech G PRO

/thread

send an email to logitech and ask them
maybe they'll send you something

The coolermaster mastermouse pro L is one of the few mice that fits my hand well, and has a good sensor on it. I don't think it gets nearly the love or attention it deserves.

Razer DeathAdder Elite is the best mouse created. Change my mind.

G305 or die.
Everything else is a scam.

but the switches suck and the side buttons are mushy

How many days did yours last before it started to double click?

6 for me

Gaming mouses are a meme I have this mouse and have done great at Fortnite

Attached: IMG_E2783.jpg (2174x3104, 3.4M)

I never really had a problem with it, but the shape of the g pro wireless just isn't that right with me. I used an original Zowie fk1 for 4 years before the switch. If Zowie made that exact model but wireless and a better sensor I would but 30 of them and give them away for free.

I bought a performance MX wireless from logitech a while ago and it's alright, but I feel like the sensor really fucking sucks but I can't place why. Anyone have any ideas as to why this is?

Just switched to the Model O from the G502, I really like the shape and weight. The reddit tier logo is sucks but whatever.

This. Logitech's customer support is pretty good, I've had them replace both mice and keyboards that were not only out of warranty but out of production with a newer equivalent or better model.

i found them shit, to be honest.

took several days to reply to emails when all i wanted was a replacement power supply for my G27

unless you're a woman, that mouse is too small. i've used fag mice like that and its awful.
also its covered in hand cum so you're fucking gross.

my g402 is still running like a champ 5 year later

Only one place. To the very top, my friend. Gotta take a deep sip and join the Mx Master Race.

Attached: The_Master_Race.jpg (1500x1500, 143K)

Some of those generic acer mice are unironically good

For me, it's the g603 wireless master race :)

based, G603 is great.

Trackball master race of course

Attached: 1554301926432.jpg (789x826, 128K)

The only people that disagree are people that haven't used an MX Master.

Gaming mice are a joke.

I use that mouse for work, the scroll wheel mechanism is sex.
I like the mouse overall but still have some issues with it.
My main gripe would be that you need the Logitech software to program the solar button or whatever it is called and the macros aren't set in firmware. This sucks if you work on a locked down computer as you cannot configure the mouse much.
The back and forward button placement feels awkward stacked vertically instead of horizontally and those buttons are too small.

I still prefer the G502 layout, the button placement is perfect, but it looks too gamery for work and lacks the auto scroll lock and horizontal scroll wheel which are great on the MX.

great device. Having one receiver for mouse and keyboard is also great, when I work on my raspberry pi

Attached: 8543699.jpg (1024x630, 75K)

G603

What am I supposed to do to keep my pinky comfortable when using mouse? I specifically got a G703 because it's pretty big but sometimes my pinky still feels like it doesn't have a position to rest.

Katar because it's the cheapest yet totally functional optical "gaming" mouse

Attached: KATAR_02.jpg (900x830, 28K)

>I keep having to open it up and repair the clickers so they don't double click.
Not sure for the G500, but for my Deathadder I replaced the switches completly with these memes
aliexpress.com/item/32830871583.html
Never had a problem ever since.

Nice are for the worthless. Trackball or nothing. Fucking mouse using mongoloids.

Attached: img5715cf5ee1c9b_l.jpg (1000x919, 94K)

disturbing

Still using those worthless and obsolete mice. This board disgusts me.

Attached: Elecom-M-XT3DRBK-Wireless-Trackball-4-usb-receiver.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Come and join those who don't need a square foot of open desk space for a fucking pointing device. Come and experience a better solution.

Attached: kensington-expert-wireless-trackball-mouse-1.jpg (570x570, 59K)

The ridiculous and idiotic need to move your hand around the desk just to control a pointing device, like some autistic spastic. Time to do better Jow Forums

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

Fucking mouse plebs.

Attached: logitechcordlesstrackmanfirst.jpg (459x450, 50K)

Have a blueball.

Attached: m570-gallery.png (800x687, 493K)

I don't play MMOs, but I want one of those mice with lots of buttons mostly for browsing and using it with gimp and blender. Anyone else does this?
It needs to work on GNU. And I don't care about any memes, so the cheaper the better. Any suggestions?

bro i had this exact mouse and it was great

doesn't even have a scrollwheel

the small buttons on top of the primary mouse buttons can be programmed for page up/down fool

>index finger trackball
>thumb scroll wheel
why

Replace the buttons. 'Repairing' them is dumb when a new switch is $3. I have a G9X and have replaced the left button once and it's been great for many years.

I had one of those, it was horrible.

What's the top left one?

I think the mouse doesn't have internal storage because they couldn't figure out how to make gesture work without the program.
I personally don't have a problem with the back and forward button size, they're easy to hit but I have to shift my hand to use them because they sit so far behind.
Anyway looks like they're going to fix this problem with the Master 3

Attached: c6104049-5b58-43f7-8bbd-5f29495363c7.jpg (2400x1800, 147K)

>best mouse created
the side grip on the right peeled off after like a couple of months, and now after 7 the one on the left is starting to peel.
i just super glued the right one on but it's not perfectly in

what's with the fag text on the bottom? reddit?

Why is it that logitech is the only company around that makes good wireless non-gamer mice that are not tiny? They sell a ton of these so shouldn't the other manufacturers tap into the market too.

>not tiny
My G700s is tiny as fuck. I don't think there's any manufacturer that doesn't make tiny mice.

n days
because I have never had a single mouse ever double click on me
maybe stop being a gorilla

G700 is still relatively big and it's a gaming mouse, seriously look up wireless office mouse and you get nothing but mice the size of a cat's paw. Logitech at least still makes some bigger mice like the Master series, the MX performance or the M720 etc...
The only similar maker is Microsoft and their selection is a lot more limited.

Don't buy logitech mice,they start DOUBLE CLICKING after 1.5 years.

Too small unless you are handlet.