The only "crime" she is guilty of us being a woman, which the Silicon Valley boy's club just can't handle!

The only "crime" she is guilty of us being a woman, which the Silicon Valley boy's club just can't handle!

Attached: 2019%2F03%2F19%2F32%2Fbfceb480b9904ac69cfd1e3f5743f416.e0b70.jpg%2F1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

So you're saying that deceiving people out of money is normal for women?

that and telling investors you have a chip that can do labratory quality blood tests, offering to do it with a sample of their blood, and then having one of your employees do the blood test and then pretend it was the chip.

Seems to me her and her boyfriend knew exactly what they were doing

Attached: sunny-elizabeth.jpg (1200x800, 519K)

she literally had no tech, it didn't do anything

it's not like anyone is clamoring to get the tech left behind from that company

bait threads that have nothing to do with technology belong in >>Jow Forums

>So you're saying that deceiving people out of money is normal for women?
No, it's normal for the Boys Club.
They want to keep it for themselves.

With those schizo eyes I bet she's an animal in the sack. Just hide your credit cards

>lost Einstein
>black

>investing our hard earned money
bitch they were investing their own money you entitled commie
what the fuuuck

The only crime she is guilty of is exposing the full extent of the beta cuck problem.

A pajeet and a white woman, the deadly alliance of scammers.

You mean the gynocentric femcuck problem where everyone wants to prop up wahmens when outside of the past hundred years they have no experience or place in these matters?

surely at least one guy got an under the table blowjob out of that scam

Attached: bill.png (1041x547, 741K)

Pretty based, milking the paypigs out of millions.

You're just another tech bro who is intimidated by a strong woman and an intelligent immigrant of color.
She was made Ambassador to Entrepreneurship by President Obama!

I don't need to say it. The evidence is all here.

Attached: What_If_We_Kissed_In_This_Thing_Machine.png (1100x619, 285K)

It would be extremely painful.

>le "ideas" person
shit tier bait

gender ain't got shit to do with it

For you.

Attached: Bane_TDKRpromoart.jpg (1137x1600, 159K)

lol

Wait, I thought they at least produced something?

>investing our hard earned money
What does she mean?

lmao

Do Americans really

Attached: 1555277252398.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Sounds like every business there is.

they essentially had a prototype device, called the "minilab" or something. it couldn't do the vast majority of stuff they wanted it to do and gave crazy inaccurate results. it's just not possible to run all those tests on such a small amount of blood.

they would actually use other machines to test blood in their lab and pass the results off as if they come from their own machine.

yes, americans really

She's tool old brah

Attached: 1566330134858.jpg (1608x2352, 568K)

if you read the book you'll realize what a fucking psycho this guy was. media didn't report much on that iirc. he knew absolutely nothing about the science, but would throw fits and fire people every week. somehow became second in rank behind elizabeth just because he was fucking her (and invested some of his money int he company)

guys dont be intimidated because she has a lower voice than you

ROLL CALL

Chink

Gay gypsy

Negroooooooooooooo

Based and pajeetpilled. No skills, yet rose to the top using his dick alone. He shall be reincarnated as the 4958th Hindu God.

Attached: 1561707480760.gif (255x192, 460K)

Being a women is a crime.

western women are insufferable.

ye it was probably his cash mostly tho. had millions from some bs dotcom venture acquisition.

>He drove two cars, both with vanity plates: a black Lamborghini with a "VDIVICI" vanity plate -- as in, "veni vidi vici," a reference to Julius Caesar’s "I came, I saw, I conquered" -- and a Porsche 911 with a vanity plate that read "DAZKPTL" -- paying homage to Karl Marx’s anti-capitalist manifesto, "Das Kapital."

Attached: sunny.jpg (4326x3114, 910K)

When is the doc out?

is she still going to court or is she off scot-free?

The federal court was in California and staffed with Californians all charges have been dropped because one of the investors sent a sexist email.

Attached: iecalifornia-deeply-reciate-the-wasaperson-if-california-was-a-person-31072276.png (500x688, 194K)

Attached: 9AF97C81EC95404C889CA10C50D6ADD2.gif (500x500, 409K)

Please take this to pol.

Whats was her endgame, if you lie about your tech you know they will eventually figure it out

She's a woman. They just start throwing rape accusations around and #metooing everyone in site when someone questions them. That's as far ahead as they think and they quite literally get away with murder.

Attached: whitepeoplearemonsters.png (540x568, 282K)

She told investors she’d built a machine which could do lab-quality blood tests at a greatly reduced price, before she'd even built the machine. Once she had the investor cash in her pocket, she tried to build it, but it turned out to be impossible, however, she'd already told her investors that the machine was working, so the company was starting to receive blood vials for testing. Instead of admitting that the machine wasn't ready yet (and probably getting sued by investors) she set up a traditional blood lab, and performed the blood tests there, whilst still charging customers the reduced price she'd advertised, so she was operating at a loss. This required her to raise more investor cash to make up for their expenditure. She ended up coming out with increasingly extravagant lies to bring in more money, while the machine was still defunct. Eventually her whole scheme collapsed under its own weight, and that's where we are today.

And Silicon Valley fell in love with her and threw money at her? Are they really that stupid?

wait is that....

Attached: 28w44y.jpg (323x412, 40K)

was she jailed or what happened?

OMG! Some billionaires made a bad investment. I'm literally shaking.

>The case is U.S. v. Holmes, 18-cr-00258, United States District Court for the Northern District of California and it is set to begin on July 28, 2020.[57][58] They face up to 20 years in prison.[59][60]

Oh my god, that has so many of my red flags going off

I wouldn't have even wasted time researching

That type of thing is actually very normal in American culture.

>American culture is a red flag
Checks out

Ever heard of the pussy pass? Women are rarely punished for their crimes.

Isn't that an FtM tranny?

it's been out

Her dad’s a glownigger and just used her for this gig.

Look up her dad.

I've worked at a few different companies in the US for ten years, and nothing like that has ever happened. You might be confusing valley culture with American culture.

Yes, in religious preacher ceremonies and scam artists.

>Jew
>Woman
When I are we as a society going to come to terms with the fact that Jow Forums is intellectual af?

she looks like a creepy doll

he deserves it for being brave enough to fuck this

>red flags
like?