Please help me bant how do I commit suicide in my house with household objects...

Please help me bant how do I commit suicide in my house with household objects. I'm too much of a noob to kill myself with blades, I'm too scared to cut my wrists because thats disgusting. Is there any other way I can pull this off? I have failed suicide before multiple times and if I fail again I'll end up in the psych ward so please help me not fuck this up. nigger

Attached: 1533522269921.png (432x502, 69K)

Swallow a scissor

Swallow a matchstick

Drink bleach

punch a kangaroo in the dick

I'm going to try this

suicide is a crime against god

I love you all I mean it. But plz post more serious replies my favourite specimenae-naes

use pure willpower to force your body's cells to age faster

drive the lawnmower into a tree

Try a jug full with pure onions sauce and Clorox, drink it quickly.

Only Clorox products have the quality you need, no I'm not shilling or anything... Don't forget to switch to DuckDuckGo your browser before sodoku, baka senpai.

Attached: 1546443165119.gif (500x549, 1.18M)

Don't do it user, tell me why your sadid

go in the wild cobba, you're in australia poof the're plenty of thing that willing to kill you m8

Attached: 14882404327.png (1181x1667, 1.69M)

yes this
storytime OP
tell us why you have the sads

Attached: tfw storytime.jpg (284x177, 12K)

I'm sorry I just erased a whole paragraph because it's so difficult to explain my reasons and it was just a mess. The questions you have asked is very clear but I can't explain myself. Not even I can understand myself. I'll give short reasons as to why I attempted suicide in the past if that helps.

1st time-Family issues

2nd time-Sorry my head hurts I can't remember why I did it I'm a brainlet

3rd time-Wanting peace

If you want me to sort of ellaborate I can try again if you are really interested. If not I'll just leave it at this. I just want true balance, where no good or evil exists, where chaos and order are at balance.

Drinking bleach will burn you from the inside. Unless you want a really painfully death don't drink bleach.

Maybe mentioning this can also clear a little bit up. I don't care about money, love, lust or anything really. I can't find any true meaning. If I were smart I would pursuit a career which would benifit our world such as STEM science or engineering. But I'm really not a smart person. I used to be great at academics but I have fallen into becoming an art person. Art does not progress humanity thus I see myself as a leech leeching off our limited resources

Okay two questions
Why do you think art does not progress humanity?
And why do you think what you do should progress humanity?

I don't think art progresses humanity because the best thing it can do is inspire others. I don't see that as worth living for. I'm not saying other artists should feel like shit, good on them for doing what they do. But I want to do something big, something that will change the world and humanity. I don't know if art will help me achieve that.
I don't think what I'm doing is progressing humanity, I assume you are talking about the examples I said that would be good for progressing humanity. I see science and technology as great things because they are the gateway to mankind's evolution. Technology and science is the gateway to space exploration which I see as the next step for humanity.
Sorry if it was hard to understand what I said, I'm getting dumber by the day and I don't know why.

put your head in oven

Changing the world is a big task fren, not particularly something many people credit themselves with
But at the same time the world changes all around us constantly, whether we want it to or not
The world will change with you being in it and the world will change with you being gone
And usually it's a complex result of actions of many rather than the actions of one
Sometimes perhaps because the many got inspired by the one, who knows

Is there any reason you don't wanna bother trying to achieve some sort of goal?
It seems kinda contradictory that you wanna see the world change but you also wanna die, that doesn't make logical sense

I'll be honest and just say what I will the best to my ability, it's difficult coming up with answers believe me. I'm unsure what I should pursuit in life. I can try studying science/math/computers but I fear that I will get bored and kill myself, which is something i tend to try when I get bored. Pathetic I know haha but oh well... what can you do when you can't change some things about yourself.
I know it's going to sound absurd and I know it is absurd but I have been interested in trying to leave this world somehow by methods other than suicide. I have tried meditating and astral projecting in hopes to communicating or reaching out to the spiritual plane which has failed.

With your second statement, I just believe that I am a burden on the world. Intelligent people are able to make changes to the world but I'm really not that. I can try and I can have a strong ambition towards something. But I'm really not smart. I am struggling with trying to make this post and I'm somewhat amazed that you were able to make some sense out of my previous post. I also appreciate you being able to take out time to communicate with me. Nice dubbes by the way

drink bleach

Killing yourself is pretty fucking gay, cowards be everywhere

i recommend you not
and this is why suicide should've never been a thing in the first place

Not sure what you say you're struggling with, you're making sense to me. But I'm not entirely sure why you're so hung up on that intelligence thing tbqh. Yeah sure there are people who are smart and do things that amaze people, but then there are people who are smart and do absolutely nothing with their life. And people who aren't smart and still manage to do things that amaze people, then people go around calling those guys smart even tho they're not. Are you sure intelligence is the deciding factor here?

A vast number of people struggle to have ambition in the first place, and nobody is really 100% sure where it comes from. So in that respect it seems to me you already have something that puts you ahead of other people. I've been told by my psych ambition is a sign of intelligence as well, I'm not too sure if I believe it myself but dunno take it for what you will, the man has a PhD

Thanks for this. I've learned a bit. I'll keep trying.

Attached: 1304938223524.jpg (600x598, 52K)

But I didn't actually do anything tho

Attached: 1517847706000.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

It's people like you that make this board great

Attached: real talk this board is shit.jpg (720x480, 30K)

bump for interest

Let's change identities and you won't be needed to kill yourself - the environment will do the job for you.

Attached: климатораздел2.png (564x451, 392K)

but plz donut commit suicidelel

I would try doing a pants shit and then sticking the pants over your head.