Best mic for under $100?

Best mic for under $100?

Attached: mic.jpg (1213x1500, 144K)

under 100$ don't even bother the quality will be the same as one on a gamer headset

I head blue yetis were really good for the price though. Idk shit about mics at all.

BM800 with a cheap Behringer USB audio interface. They're almost comparable to an AT2020.
You definitely don't know shit about mics if you think Blue mics are a good price. They used to be cheaper till they turned into streamer bait and even then a cheap XLR setup is leagues better than any USB microphones.

antlion modmic

This site is for people 18 years or older.

Neewer NW-800 with 48V phantom power.

Thank me later.

Yeah I know I don't know shit, that's why I made a thread asking asshole. Thanks for reiterating my point.

Buy a Samson q2a and never think about mics again

is there a way to use that setup with an xbox/ps4 for online chat?

>behringer USB
enjoy your static noise. save up for something better

Imagine being so self conscious about your voice you have to spend hundreds just to not cringe when you're talking to other autist lmfao.

no sir doesn't exist

>under $100
>spend hundreds
you ok there bud

>BM800 with a cheap Behringer USB audio interface
This is pretty much the best choice for under 100, but its not ideal if you want something really good
>They're almost comparable to a AT2020
No, the BM800 is a cheap piece of chinese shit that sounds like garbage when you upgrade to an actual professional mic you can properly tune
t. someone who owned a BM800 and upgraded to an AT2020 and got rid of my Behringer for a Focusrite 2i2

anything USB is gonna be shit. get an xlr mic retard

apogee duet with sm58

Blue snowball is amazing. Much better than a headset mic.

that isn't true in the slightest, shill

PS3 Eye

atr 2100 is a good dynamic mic. bout 60 bucks, so you'll have just enough left for a good boom arm (the stand it comes with is useless) and a windscreen.

I bought a t.bone sc440 USB a few years ago so I can usw my k701 instead of a headset and I'm Happy with the setup.

>behringer
oh no no no no no no no