Black_square.jpg

On the right is a Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e
On the left is an iPad 2017
Both of these tablets are in my possession and for testing purposes, are displaying the same image titled simply black_square.jpg
Imagine iToddlers defending this.

Attached: IMG_20190823_202845.jpg (2024x1518, 440K)

Right will suffer from burn-in.

C O P E harder iPajeet

I don't own any Apple products, I just understand how screen technology works, you don't exactly need to do side-by-side comparisons.

I wish my monitor was oled.

Imagine being so dedicated to a worthless piece of fruit shit you ignore your own lying eyes. iPad screens remind me of the screen on my t420s compared to the OLED screen on my Android tablet.
Seethe more

Attached: IMG_20190823_205459.jpg (2024x1518, 1.02M)

I love my oled s8. I do my best to mitigate burn in. None so far

oleds suffer from burn in
I'm not saying the apple product is better, just that oled screens are a tradeoff, not one that I would personally make

Burn-in is a meme fit only for iTard cope, sales counters, and idiots like >I wish my monitor was oled.
Pic related is a beauty to behold.

Attached: IMG_20190822_194138.jpg (2024x1518, 1.45M)

>this much Stockholm Syndrome

Ubuntu on... what is that?

i don't own any apple products and likely never will

on samsung Dex i suppose, i think it's like a virtual machine or something

Linux on Dex. You get Ubuntu on your Android tablet. Fully GPU accelerated display, with mouse and keyboard support. Like having an uncannily thin laptop with super high res OLED display that will fit in your back pocket (assuming you're a grown man). Very smooth even running Firefox.
Probably some kind of container, maybe running in KVM. It works fantastically though. Window management is smooth, everything starts up fast. I trade crypto, writing all my own software, charts, alerts, etc. which runs perfectly on this. I chill in Sbux trading with it.

Attached: IMG_20190823_211539.jpg (1753x1203, 745K)

muh_crypto.jpg
Unlike my iPad I can develop real programs on this thing, and then actually run them afterwards. What a fucking concept.
>i don't own any apple products and likely never will
I don't imagine gathering that many rupees in one place is easy.

Attached: IMG_20190823_212516.jpg (3294x2476, 2.28M)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542293170876.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

LCDs were a mistake

Cope over the fact that your display is going to burn in. OLEDfags seething

idk mate, my S8 doesnt seem to be experiencing this issue

How long does it take? I've had this thing for a while. Before that I had a Pixel XL, before that I had some kind of Huawei smartwatch with OLED, and before all of this I had a Galaxy Nexus from like 2011. All of these have an OLED screen yet none of these devices ever burned in.

Attached: file.png (640x691, 260K)

Ive only had Android phones and now actively avoid oled because of how shit they all are. every fucking oled phone I've had, s7, pixel 3, s8, v30, oneplus 7, all I have noticed burn in issues with in the first month, it is most noticeable with a grey/black background. those who say they've never got burn in are fucking lieing or are too blind to notice

I have Samsung S2 9.7 I've been using for almost two years now. It has super amoled screen. Do you want me to take a photo to show you there's no burn in?

Okay, dude. How about you give a link to any image you can think of and I'll take the clearest photo I can and you tell me if there's any burn in.
>Pro tip: there is none on the s5e, my Pixel, my Huawei OLED watch, or even my Galaxy Nexus from 2011

>implying portable devices are not disposable.

Yes faggot

There you go.

Attached: a.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Maximum brightness in dark room. Had to use grey instead of black for hopefully obvious reasons. Please point out the "burn-in"

Attached: IMG_20190824_021050.jpg (4048x3036, 2.23M)

Where'd you go, man? You was talking big shit a minute ago. Where's all the burn in you were running your mouth about?

You can deny it all you want, but the last good Android tablet was the Nexus 7.

obviously staring at the same static loli tullscreen they have for years

>You can deny it all you want, but the last good Android tablet was the Nexus 7.
It was a great tablet but its time has passed. The Snapdragon S4 Pro struggles a little too hard rendering basedjavaframeworkblog.com. I put KitKat on it and passed it off to my bro who's a little less discriminating.

Samsung S2 9.7 is amazing and is better than Nexus 7. I agree with you that Nexus 7 was great, but there is a better option now.

>I have to run my screen on 50% brightness all the tome to avoid oled burn in

Wow great job faggot

Based

My Pixel XL has no burn in and it's been used daily.
You know nothing about display technology.

I hate to be the conspiratorial type but sometimes I think it's not even a meme and this place really is overrun by literal shills.
Do they not have tablets on your shitting street? Do you have any idea how fucking bright these things are even at 50%? If you did you'd realize how stupid an transparently shilling your comment is. You iPajeets are an embarrassment to your handlers.

Attached: file.png (720x450, 480K)

Right looks like its turned of and left looks perfectly normal and how displays are meant to work so you can you know see them at night?

The right is an OLED screen with infinite contrast so when you have a pixel that is supposed to be showing "black" or #000 hex value, it is actually black because the display can just turn it off. The screen on the left is using an IPS LCD panel so it cannot actually turn pixels off, it has to try to dim them as much as it can.
The upshot is anything shown on the display at right will luck much clearer and with much better contrast. Reading a book at night for example is much easier on the eyes since the entire display isn't shining in your face (even though it's supposed to be black), movies and videos look better because dark scenes and actually dark, and on and on like that.
Look at the difference in book reading here: for one example.
As the owner of both tablets in question (one an iPad 2017, the other a Samsung Galaxy Tab s5e) I find the s5e to be so much better than the iPad to look at I can hardly bear to even look at the Apple product anymore. I feel like I wasted my money on it.