Meme domain or myname.com for domain name?

what should I choose for my online portfolio? pic unrelated

Attached: CxrIT5zE7QE.webm (272x480, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFAcqaNzNSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is that picture though?
A swastika fair attraction?

yourlastname.com

Only acceptable alternative is

yourlastname.co

>yourlastname.com
already taken and all its variations

haven't seen a lot of people with .co tho

.co is the only professional option besides .com

>myname.xyz

Cheap as hell, werked for me

personally I'd say go with yourname.moe

register a .su soviet union domain

geocities/myname

amusement park in Dachau. they dont want you to know about it.

.net

I lost

Wait, is this a ylyl?

.net .org .moe .ca .us arent acceptable?

>implying corporate doesn't enjoy a relatable or cool domain

domains are still cheap just don't brand the site and buy one for whatever job or project you're trying to get. If they don't like it or your work isn't acceptable that's on them or you. Either way it's a two way street and who really cares. It's the internet not my.personal.standardized.digital.resume.gov

No man, I used to work at a company that was using a .co domain. Support spent all day telling people ".co, yes, just c and o, no m". I will never use a .co domain for anything. I can still hear each one of them saying it. It was so rehearsed and they'd all say it in their own, repeated way. Fuck .co.

nigger.black

>nigger.black
taken

some guy here bought pajeet.tech

multi million rupee investment

fucking hell man, do these guys do anything but make fake attraction videos?

really good documentaries and people stories with a candid and open bias about the third world actually

crazy, i mean that is assuming its the same studio that did those rides that flung out into absolutely deadly g force. Was that more a small section of their work that blew up?

Choose something inbetween, like a fake startup name or something. A made up word is also good.
I just chose a meme since I don't give a crap.

I think a lot of over-the-top RT might be faked by others trying to diminish them. I watch it sometimes and it's usually actually pretty interesting. youtube.com/watch?v=IFAcqaNzNSc

needs a russian id to register :(

".info.hu"

Sub-domains seem to be a respectful choice in my book and I wish something like iki.fi existed for all countries but anyway do you put your real name as your domain like "peterkovacs.info.hu"? Using it for e-mail would feel awkward.

Attached: driving.gif (720x575, 412K)

Found a registrar that doesn't require a ruskie passport.

why not ".me"?

what is it user?

be prepared to be audited and lose it then

I mean don't think that wiki page is right and it seems like it is a wild west of a tld anyway. Being sold out there but can't say I know what happens if ivan finds out, you'd be out 30 bucks at worst.

>set update to one hour
>troll for $30 an hour per domain from foreigners

yeah I'd make money too

I'm sure there's a legit blackmarket for it though, $30 a year xHowever many is a good stream too

sounds like shit, why would you get name.info.memecountry?

wgfl.info looks better than pronouncedpussycatsteps.com

A german fair attraction that featured two swastikas and a Reichsadler. Was shut down after people's feelings got hurt. :ยด(

wasn't there a stat somewhere that said like 80% of info domains were literal spam and botnets. I've never seen a big legit info domain myself.

Looked legit enough from what I skimmed. I'll give buying one a shot one of these days.

yeah like recruiters and managers hiring know that stat. I say it's time to take it back. you can even use it for email if you know how to manage dns

good enough is how they get ya. reputable domain registrars are probably better for real life use

hey luke i really want you to upload videos!
greetings

if your last name ends in with a tld (ex; johnsmi.th)
do that, it looks good.

>tfw missed when myname.com finally went on the market after years
What the fuck, how long is it in the transition period after non payment and on sale?

You're overthinking this. Your portfolio in itself is what really matters.
The domain is irrelevant because anyone accessing it will be doing it either via a link you sent them or because they saw it written somewhere like a cv.

gasthekikes.info

Portfolio: yourname
everything else: memes

I have my surname and .net blended

Attached: 1566217731144.png (629x437, 72K)

what do u mean blended

His name could be something like Monet so the domain is mo.net

why would you do that? you should be able to say out loud your domain and not sound gay.

>yes my domain is myna dot em ee
vs
>myname dot com

It's not fake, the attraction is called Adlerflug.

Attached: Hakenkreuz-Karussell,1565982885932,av-o1145163-img-100~_v-16x9@2dXL_-77ed5d09bafd4e3cf6a5a0264e5e16e (1920x1080, 179K)

.biz

.dev or .sh

I have a somewhat unique first name and use firstname.cc

.moe is weeb shit don't use this for your job portfolio unless you're actually working in something weeb related
every other domain you listed could work though

fucknigge.rs