Rust like OMG!!!!

I love this thing. Rust is the best language ever.

I love not being able to "mutate" (awesome new word for change/vary) variables by default! I really like that Rust makes you beg for permission every time you want to do anything useful.

I love how verbose the language is, it's so ergonomic. Imagine just typing out exactly what you mean instead of having the compiler interrogate you like a jealous girlfriend about where your pointer has been.

I really love begging the compiler to just work, especially when I want to implement a doubly linked list. I have to specify "unsafe" or have someone else do the coding for me (import a crate). It's like being born with a dildo up your ass by default and having to beg for it to be removed just so you can focus on what you're doing.

One of Rust's best features is how it throws away all the baggage of having a common and well-supported environment like C and C++. Instead MODULES. Modules modules modules. And crates. We will rewrite everything in Rust before we can resume what we're doing! I love how the language changes daily and is so unstable that I have to use an out of date compiler just to keep my project stable.

I love having SJWs and trannies in the core team tell me what to do. I love having to apologise for being white and justify my existence by adopting the latest fad mental illness, like being a multi-gender-representing bisexual otherkin.

Fuck you Ceniles. Rust is the future, get out of the way.

Background: I am into cuckoldry and love femdom, I like being told what to do.

Attached: rust-fag.png (906x520, 45K)

this but ironically

trannies are less mentally ill than OP

Attached: thing_I_don039t_like.png (680x444, 165K)

t. codemonkeys who can't into software engineering

Capped.

>1488
Nice.

Attached: rust-in-a-nutshell.png (1494x1382, 539K)

god's work user

I personally like to .unwrap().unwrap().unwrap() every single line of code, it's like enjoying a hot mug of s[]ylent for dinner after work with my wife's son.

rent free

>having the compiler interrogate you like a jealous girlfriend about where your pointer has been.
Are rustfags just into being subbies

Attached: 1566616215888.jpg (401x401, 22K)

>Another poor soul fell for the rust shilling
If you want something tested and safe yoi should have come play with the big boys

Attached: adalogo-new.gif (640x315, 29K)

Tranny cope the post

Incel/NEET cope the thread

Incels and neets who don't have a real job program in rust

C++/C# for life.

if you arent a shitty person you dont get bodied by cartoons. simple as

This is going to be a hard pill for the rust trannies to swallow, but it needs to be heard. Using Rust won't change the fact that you are incompetent. The hand holding Rust does WILL eventually have a bug in it that will bite us in the ass. There's no reason why the protection Rust has couldn't have been just a C++ extension.

If you aren't a shitty person you don't get bodied by a programming language, simple as

>If you aren't a shitty person you don't get bodied by a programming language, simple as

Attached: 9E8BB1E0-2B16-4543-990C-E63A9CD42351.jpg (320x383, 59K)

haha wow user you sure owned that libtard with facts and logic haha

Attached: 6807475_stock-photo-close-up-of-vintage-phone-dial---8.jpg (600x390, 37K)

>haha wow user you sure owned that libtard with facts and logic haha

Attached: A74930B0-61AB-4050-83F2-A95D52F56EAE.jpg (516x594, 19K)

>21 replies, 12 IPs
OP is really fucking mad huh, isnt rust a video game? lol

>doesnt reply to anyone because he doesnt want to be proven wrong about samefagging

coping and seething at the same time

>72452147
i dont want to give (You)'s away to redditors and meta-tranny baiting, so sorry!

have sex

>72452187
i'm married and if you dont quit shitposting im going to get angry enough to ask my wife for a blowjob

meant for

meant for

OP is a psychopath, but as long as hes ok with it thats all that matters :)

imaging being so desperate to shove your non arguments down people's throats you straight up lie on the internet. cope

meant for

That's some strong cope

>t's like being born with a dildo up your ass by default

What are you talking about? Rust only promises to hand out programming socks.

We all know c with good style is like a large dildo after a nice enema, with nipple clamps and a sound.

>samefagging yourself 5 times
what the fuck is wrong with you lol

Nice try rustbucket

Attached: no.png (497x151, 6K)

nice ms paint, i can tell its fake from the pixels

(You)
Shit howd you know

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 10.50.16 PM.png (487x165, 28K)

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE RAW POINTERS SHITLORD!!!!!

Attached: 1565193335841.png (785x1000, 261K)

Attached: i have my methods.png (512x395, 73K)

yeah I'm gonna switch to learning C++, this is too much

Attached: bgqksbsx99i31.jpg (1200x900, 263K)

i'm OP and every single poster, i used 7000 proxies, i am NOT sorry.

>If I decide what part of the code is safe and unsafe I will never have bugs! Because I totally know which part of the code is unsafe beforehand!

Rust is beyond retarded, write robust code.

>yeah I'm gonna switch to learning C++, this is too much
more like you're too much of a brainlet to handle ownership

trips confirm shill thread
based

Post "safe" rust code that isn't saw then
>inb4 reference cycles
Only possible in one very rare scenario and the language provides a type which avoids it and which is documented officially and it only causes a memory leak

Holy fucking shit is this real?

Do you guys like to be referred to with "she"?

rust tells you if you wrote unsafe code and then you have to write an unsafe block and its up to you to verify that it works right. Thats why you are supposed to abstract things so that you can keep your unsafe parts relatively small and contained and verify each of them independently (making it safe to use those abstracted functions) so that you can safely construct large programs of safe code.

>rust tells you if you wrote unsafe code
No, it complains when one of the autistic patterns is detected even though the code is perfectly safe. Doubly linked lists are detected are unsafe because your concept of safety is:
SUFFICIENT
but
NOT NECESSARY.
>you have to write an unsafe block and its up to you to verify that it works right
You just contradicted your previous statement. If you are able to verify it worked right then it's "safe" by definition.
>Thats why you are supposed to abstract things so that you can keep your unsafe parts relatively small and contained
Except when your shitty safety model breaks down and you end up .unwrap().unwrap() your mut arc box's all the way to hell. Try making a game in Rust. You can't without hanging yourself.
>so that you can safely construct large programs of safe code.
You can do that perfectly fine in modern C++. We do that all the time at my company thanks to our code review process.

well yeah the point is that the compiler and static analysis can verify lots of things but not everything but some things is better than no things and some things its just impossible for the compiler to verify (e.g. ffi as an obvious one)

>doubly linked lists
See You can make them, you just have to use Weak

>calling .unwrap() on everything
>not handling errors at all and instead just letting Rust kill the program
Do you also just let your C programs segfault because you're too weak to make the computer do what you want?