Now that it's about to die in favour of Youtube Music, which of the alternatives allows you to upload your own music?

Now that it's about to die in favour of Youtube Music, which of the alternatives allows you to upload your own music?

Or am I screwed?

Attached: image_search_1566629563482.jpg (1600x900, 39K)

Microsd card

None. Use internal storage if you aren't a total nigger.

I gave up on music when Grooveshark died. Now I just play my own or listen to podcasts.

Soundcloud

SoundCloud doesn't let you upload?

Explain user. I have all my shit in Google play music. What is going on

it's called microSD card

You could use Apple Music but I never tried their Android app so I can’t say if that’s any good.

They're migrating to YouTube music instead, but forcing users won't be happening for a long time.

>Oh man I would love to listen to my music!

>Oh wait I left my sd in my lappy

>Stuck with no music on phone

Bummer :(

> I left my sd in my lappy
> literally being so poor, you have to swap an $20 silicon piece

How small is your laptop's internal drive??
My whole music library is like 80 GB of ogg vorbis, and I have a fuck ton of music. My fairly cheap phone has 128 GB of internal storage, and my laptop has a 256 GB SSD.

The whole library is also backed up to an internal 1 TB HDD in my gaming desktop.

Your problem is that you think you need an "As a service" solution in the first place. This mentality is a cancer. Stop senselessly hemorrhaging money to Big Data. Own your storage, and make backups. It's not rocket science. You'll pay infinitely less money in the long run.

Why are you wasting resources streaming your own fucking music from your cellular carrier when you could just be carrying your entire collection in your pocket? Why do you need to upload your own music anywhere at all? Who tricked you into this way of thinking? It's a solution to a problem that literally no one has to have. You realize it takes as much energy as a walk-in freezer to deliver your music back to yourself, right? Google's servers pull tons of wattage as they deliver your shitty music to your cellular provider, and the provider uses ungodly amounts of electricity pumping 4G/5G in every direction across your town, just so you can stream something you should have saved onto your phone to begin with.

If your phone lacks the storage, jump on Wish or Geek to buy a cheapass SD card for like $5. Stop being a stupid cunt.

Not the user you were replying but I can’t be arsed with sucking some low-life NEET’s epeen to join a private music tracker and instead just pay a couple bucks to spotify and stream all my shit from there. Is there any viable alternative to streaming services that’s not just ripping shitty mp3 files from youtube?

Op here. I've just found this CloudPlayer app that let's you stream music in your Google Drive. Maybe it's the middleground solution I need

How big is your library that you cannot fit it on an SD card or your internal storage? What format are you using?
It's so weird to me that you cannot fathom listening to your music any other way than streaming it.

Fuck off have not seen a more plebit post in a long time

just use soulseek or rutracker you fucking troglodyte. I swear to god you people are so retarded you deserve all the shit you get. just continue being jewed for no fucking valid reason and have your albums removed from your playlist because spotify lost the fucking rights tard.
Just fucking down it and manage/sync your library with musicbee you slobbering retard.

You can upload 2000 mp3s on Deezer.

Thanks, was also looking for a replacement, only answer in this thread on this fucking board. "Just store it locally" yeah but I don't want to and it wasn't my question.

>> Trying to cut my dick off. Suggestions??
> Don't fucking do that.
>> Rusty knife worked for me.
> Consider keeping your vital organs.
>> Rusty knife. Cool. I'll try that. Stupid plebs telling us not to do it. So unhelpful. Stupid fucking Jow Forums. Came here for Goddamn answers and all I got was advice I didn't want. Stupid assholes.

Fpbp
/thread

Do I lose my uploaded library?

>Your problem is that you think you need an "As a service" solution in the first place.
I only use Google Music as a back-up in case my old HDD dies, not for streaming. What other solution is there to store my entire library for free? I don't want to go through downloading them all over again and fill in all the metadata in a neat and orderly fashion.

Why? Having a device with limited battery depended on streaming music is stupid as hell. There are barely any phones with fewer than 64gb of storage and if that's not enough for you, it's time to sort the fuck out of your library.

there's this thing called connecting your phone via usb, you might've heard about it

If user were poor, he wouldn't pay for some music streaming shit. He's just stupid.

Wow a lot of pent up hate there buddy. Get some help jeez.

Attached: 1524371357670.png (680x680, 413K)

Who knows, I downloaded mine from GPM just in case.

You know play music is free right? You can stream your home library without paying anything. So you don't need the music downloaded in 2 separate places. It's pretty useful, I don't see the issue with that.

Google play music is the only decent way I have to play audio in internal storage

Use Musicolet. Free and no ads. Tons of options.