Been a playstation fag all my life now my first gpu is coming in the mail my tits are tender and my dick is diamonds...

Been a playstation fag all my life now my first gpu is coming in the mail my tits are tender and my dick is diamonds respect me

Attached: real ayy.jpg (822x608, 648K)

Video games are for children.

faggot.

stop playing with childrens' toys

I hope you enjoy your new GNU/Linux PC.
You're not a faggot using non-free software, are you?

Well, he did own a playstation.

Playstation runs on FreeBSD.

who stole the joy from your soul?

Where can I download its source? (Not just FreeBSD but the whole ps distro of course)

Playstation 4 runs on a harmful non-free operating system based on FreeBSD.

Ask Sony.

fpbp

I just checked their website. According to the license agreement of the system software it isn't free software at all.

>reading license agreements

BSDFags BTFO, sony will never contribute back to their cuck license, how will they ever recover?

Well that was a lot easier than looking for a source repo that clearly doesn't exist.

We don't care. We get good software out of it, like macOS and Playstation. What do footfags have? GIMP and GNOME? lol

>caring about good software more than about ethics and morality
ok, libertine piece of shit. thanks for contributing for making the world more violent. Software is a tool, and tools that are used against it's users are bad tools, and the creators are criminals (at least in the current copyright/eula model). i don't give a shit if a tool that respects me is "technically inferior", because a tool that doesn't is instantly ruled out. It isn't wrong to use these tools, but not using them is a boycott every person who cares about moral and the lack of aggression should do. Also, permissive licenses are libertine shit who, unironically, thinks that removing freedoms through force is a freedom.

Commie.

Effectively doesn't matter because it's a closed system.

/thread
read SICP

Exact opposite. When somebody tries do enforce copyright, they invade physical, private property to defend a make-believe, """intellectual property""" that doesn't exists (Property means "exclusive right to use an finite resource". Ideas aren't finite and can't be exclusively used unless you hold it as a secret in your mind. After that, it multiplies through different minds and are used SIMULTANEOUSLY by many people, which rules it out of the concept of property, because property can't be used by more than one person at a time).
I defend private property and realize copyright is a weapon of the state to help corporations invade private property. Also, "but how will i be rewarded/how will i keep encouraged?", i don't know, and that is no excuse for you to commit violence. Find a way without committing violence and invading private property.

The only way something can be ethically proprietary is with a legitimate contract on which both agrees to not doing something, and that's only possible in a small scale, with direct contact between maker and user. EULAs and such are not legitimate, as they are purposefully written in a way people cannot understand. For a contract to be legitimate, every party must know the entirety of the issue. I can't give an american a contract in chinese and expect them to comply.

>Video games are for children.
...and people stuck in a child-like lifestyle. That is most of us on this board.